I Need To Get The Yellow Fever Vaccine. Any Advice ?

Makrosky

Hey guys,

I'm gonna travel to Ecuador and there's a mandatory vaccine for yellow fever. I want to take it but even if I wouldn't that's not an option because I wouldn't be let in the country without it.

What would be a good countermeasure to avoid side-effects ? The mercury and stuff...

Maybe taking some vitamin C to catch the mercury ?

Thanks!

Thanks Such. What's the rationale behind this advice?
There was an article somewhere about NSAID making vaccines not work... I think they even write it in the warning labels :ss2

Amazoniac

I didn't know it was called yellow fever because of the jaundice from an impaired liver. :doh
That vit D doctor commented on an interview that the best way to "fixate" the vaccine is to be under stress, this way the body is peaking on inflammatory signals and will be more sensitive and pick up anything different. So you just have to do the opposite if that's what you want. The sedative substances might help, but asking someone to drive you and thinking about pboy pole dancing during the application also work.

How was the trip?

goodandevil

I think ray said that intradermal vaccines are less dangerous, because they provoke a stronger immune response with less adjuvant. Personally, i'd try bribing a nurse or cna to record that i got it.

Peater

I have to have this on Saturday and wondered about this. So far we've got aspirin but not close to having the vaccination. Any other ideas? :D

Peater

@Makrosky

I now have a sore throat, blocked/runny nose and feeling fatigued now after injection at 11:20am local time yesterday (17/2)

Did you get an immune response too?

Amazoniac

Meu amigo. If the insane ammounts of PUFA they use here or the higienic conditions don't give me a parasite infestation... I think I will be alive and well :)
This is the mindset of a champion, it's very important to never lose hope! I think wearing shutter shades in Kanye West's manner and singing Stronger will help you make it. Prove to the world that it's possible to return without lodged bullets and all organs intact, I believe in you.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
This is the mindset of a champion, it's very important to never lose hope! I think wearing shutter shades in Kanye West's manner and singing Stronger will help you make it. Prove to the world that it's possible to return without lodged bullets and all organs intact, I believe in you.
Also he could just dream of the Netherlands.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals