Pregnenolone For Vericoceles?

Libra guy

Hey everyone I'm new here I have bi lateral vericoceles and I'm currently trying pregnenolone 75mg it Also has 25 mgs of dhea I currently take two caps which is 150mgs of pregnenolone should I boost it to 300mgs ? What else should I do

AretnaP

Vitamin E, thiamine, and some niacinamide could be helpful too.

Low PUFA diet, and possibly carnitine (against this site but studies show great effects for people with varicoceles).

Lurker

That’s a lot of dhea. As with almost anything there is a u shaped curve and you should look for the minimum effective dose. Excess dhea will probably aromatize to estrogen which isn’t going to help your situation. Around 5 mg is a normal physiological dose. If I’m understanding your supplement dosage correctly you are talking about 10x - 20x that amount. And if you do this anyway, definitely don’t do it everyday.

Pregnenalone is the start of the hormone chain and so there is less risk of overdosing.

TreasureVibe

Hey, has it helped your bilateral varicoceles so far? This combination you are trying seems to correspond with Dr. Peat's take on varicocele:

Ray on varicocele:

"I think they develop because of an excess of cortisol relative to DHEA and pregnenolone. That imbalance is likely to occur with low protein intake, low thyroid, and low vitamins D and A."

@Gadreel

Hey everyone I'm new here I have bi lateral vericoceles and I'm currently trying pregnenolone 75mg it Also has 25 mgs of dhea I currently take two caps which is 150mgs of pregnenolone should I boost it to 300mgs ? What else should I do

Cut dhea to 5mg

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

Hey, has it helped your bilateral varicoceles so far? This combination you are trying seems to correspond with Dr. Peat's take on varicocele:

Ray on varicocele:

"I think they develop because of an excess of cortisol relative to DHEA and pregnenolone. That imbalance is likely to occur with low protein intake, low thyroid, and low vitamins D and A."

@Gadreel
They have seemed to think out some what would you recommend to take to lower cortisol and boost thyroid?

TreasureVibe

They have seemed to think out some what would you recommend to take to lower cortisol and boost thyroid?
Maybe other forum members could tell you this as I do not know. Did you mean "thin out"? Would you attribute this to the pregnenolone and DHEA you were taking?

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

Maybe other forum members could tell you this as I do not know. Did you mean "thin out"? Would you attribute this to the pregnenolone and DHEA you were taking?
Yes I noticed a strong anti inflammatory effect from them also increase in testicle size

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals