LGS1 - Orange & Red Light Therapy Handheld Device - 610nm - 630nm - 670nm

Dhair

@LifeGivingStore Charlie said that you were going to come out with a larger device similar to Red Light Man's original device. When can we look forward to that?

papaya

do you just hold these lights in your hand & aim it at your thyroid or wherever???? are you supposed to wear a protective glove or something?

curious

Price for the Red Light Mini devices at Red Light Man and Life Giving Store is pretty much the same. With the discount offered to the members of this forum Red Light Man sells Red Light Mini bundle for 108 GBP (roughly $145) with free UK postage. Similarly two Red Light Mini devices at Life Giving Store including US shipping will cost around $150.

Maybe for the US customers buying at Life Giving Store is slightly less expensive due to the international postage costs, but it doesn't mean that Red Light Man charges more for his products. In fact, his red light devices are just as reasonably priced!

Dhair

Price for the Red Light Mini devices at Red Light Man and Life Giving Store is pretty much the same. With the discount offered to the members of this forum Red Light Man sells Red Light Mini bundle for 108 GBP (roughly $145) with free UK postage. Similarly two Red Light Mini devices at Life Giving Store including US shipping will cost around $150.

Maybe for the US customers buying at Life Giving Store is slightly less expensive due to the international postage costs, but it doesn't mean that Red Light Man charges more for his products. In fact, his red light devices are just as reasonably priced!
I live in the US. One Red Light Mini from Red Light Man would cost me $120 out the door with the cheapest shipping option. The same device from Life Giving Store would be about $78 with shipping. That's a pretty big difference (for me).

L

lollipop

do you just hold these lights in your hand & aim it at your thyroid or wherever???? are you supposed to wear a protective glove or something?
I hold in my hand @papaya about 4- 6 inches from my Thyroid for 30 secs. Amazing how much warmth comes. I use it about 3 days a week. I have decided to go slowly to notice the effects better and to make sure I am safe. The device does not heat up. No need for a glove :):

L

lollipop

I live in the US. One Red Light Mini from Red Light Man would cost me $120 out the door with the cheapest shipping option. The same device from Life Giving Store would be about $78 with shipping. That's a pretty big difference (for me).
+1 Huge difference for me as well.

Dizzy45

Hey everyone, we are about 2-3 weeks from having our second child, a baby boy, and I want my wife to have all the RP tools at her disposal to help expedite recovery. My experience with our LGS1 has been amazing and we also have a RLM combo light coming for Christmas. I do not believe Red Light/ IR to have any contraindications during breastfeeding, is that correct? I hope to use the handheld on my wife while she is in the hospital bed and I could initially apply in 30 second intervals across her body (@4"-= ~3J/cm2) two times daily. I'm thinking the combo light could be used at home when she's more mobile and since IR portion could be more beneficial by penetrating deeper in her lower tummy region. I hope these devices will significantly help with reducing risk for postpartum depression while helping stimulate soft tissue recovery. What are your thoughts? She needs IDEALABs supplements too.
Thank you ;)
@LifeGivingStore @dand @haidut

Dhair

@LifeGivingStore I received the light today. I am concerned because the light seems to short out at times if I move the cable near the switch when the device is turned on. It seems to be happening pretty frequently. I am otherwise impressed with the build quality and the light itself (extremely bright), but I'm worried about the wiring in the cable.

OP
LifeGivingStore
@LifeGivingStore I received the light today. I am concerned because the light seems to short out at times if I move the cable near the switch when the device is turned on. It seems to be happening pretty frequently. I am otherwise impressed with the build quality and the light itself (extremely bright), but I'm worried about the wiring in the cable.
Hi Dhair, we sincerely apologize for the issue you are having. No worries, we will get this worked out for you and make sure you are happy. If you are certain it is a problem with the cord we will get a replacement shipped out to you first thing in the morning. I will send you a PM now and get that taken care of. Again our sincere apologies.

Simba1992

I feel orange and red visible light is a better choice for light therapy then infrared for a few reasons most important is i find it works better.

I think the light this thread is about the LGS1 is a much better choice then infrared lights.

The infrared light may penetrated deeper layers of tissue but its scattered light, the photons have less energy, the shorter the wavelengths more energy each photon has, red light photons have more energy then infrared light photons, and even shorter wavelengths like orange have more energy per photon then red, our cells really like orange and red wavelengths.

Water molecules absorb the infrared spectrum more readily then red and orange wavelengths, so the light gets dispersed and diluted more when going through the water molecules in our skin and other tissue and does not reach the mitochondria of our cells as efficiently as orange and red 600 nm - 700 nm wavelengths.

I have personally experiment long times with both visible orang/red light and infrared light. The infrared light is stimulating and does have a effect , but i found orange /red light much more satisfying and effective, and very important to me is i find my mind and emotions much more uplifted with the orange/red wavelengths, then the infrared wavelengths.
Thank you for your reply. Have tried to get a picture of the the thearapeutic effect on joint inflamation. Some studies on deeper penetration and better therapeutic effect. Redlightman also has recommendations for using IR for RA. So hard to know what's really best So many opinions and very little conclusive evidenceo_O Simba

Danielle777

marsaday and I have been communicating over PM but I wanted to post this info in the thread.

At this time we are set up to ship internationally via USPS first class package retail. We are in the process of setting up with another major mail carrier, with better rates. By next week we should be completely set up and ready to go with that carrier. If you cannot wait till next week, we can ship via USPS first class package now. But we suggest waiting till next week if you are able so that you can get the shipping cost at a lower price. This thread will be updated when new international shipping is set up.

Thank you for your patience as we get the international shipping worked out and down to the lowest cost possible to save you as much money as we can in the end.

We sincerely appreciate the orders that have been made, thank you!

@LifeGivingStore have you set up with that new courier yet as quoted above ?........keen to purchase 2 of your lights , but Im not prepared to pay the current price to Australia of $53 for shipping with no indication of how long for delivery

OP
LifeGivingStore
@LifeGivingStore have you set up with that new courier yet as quoted above ?........keen to purchase 2 of your lights , but Im not prepared to pay the current price to Australia of $53 for shipping with no indication of how long for delivery
Hi Danielle777, we have not set up another courier for International shipping as we are a new company and do not have the volume yet required by the carrier to make much of a difference in price. So we have opted to go with USPS international shipping for now until we can meet the volume requirements to get the better prices.

If you do order from us it should get to you within 7-10 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Danielle777

Hi Danielle777, we have not set up another courier for International shipping as we are a new company and do not have the volume yet required by the carrier to make much of a difference in price. So we have opted to go with USPS international shipping for now until we can meet the volume requirements to get the better prices.

If you do order from us it should get to you within 7-10 days.
Then why tell members that you were in the process of setting up with another mail carrier with better rates and that it should be completely set up the next week ready to go ??????

OP
LifeGivingStore
Then why tell members that you were in the process of setting up with another mail carrier with better rates and that it should be completely set up the next week ready to go ??????
As explained earlier in the thread, the company we were trying to get an account with took a long time to respond to us. When they did finally respond our volume was not meeting their guidelines to get us cheaper rates.

Thank you for bringing that up as it was a lesson learned to us. We had assumed we were going to get the rates we were looking for, but sadly that was not the case.

OP
LifeGivingStore
If I order this light how long would it take to receive it in Europe? Do I have to pay additional import taxes?
Hi ebs, thank you for your inquiry. The light should arrive in about 5 to 7 days after being shipped. For import taxes I think you might have to pay some tax but I am not completely sure. Your local postal service might be able to give you a clearer answer.

If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to ask.

ebs

Import taxes are about 30 euros. Adding this up to the shipping fee it will cost 100 euros in total, almost twice the actual price. Still 25 euros cheaper than redlightman but these extra costs sucks.