PROGRESS REPORT FASTEST FAT LOSS EVER THANKS TO RAYYY

theLaw

A cup of coconut oil! That like 218 grams of fat. Def needs chocolate!

But seriously, I wonder how quick he goes through that.

Yes, but less than 1 gram of pufa from the egg compared to the 5 grams from a similar size of Haagen Dazs, which also contains significantly less total fat.

Many here have written about being able to eat very large amounts of sat fat after the pufa purge without gaining weight.

StrongMom

In my opinion most people who fail using Peat's ideas are causing a stress response from caloric restriction, hence the claims of constant hunger.

Switching from calorically-dense foods like starch/pufa to low-fat/fructose/sucrose can be a challenge, so adding healthy fat can help keep your body fueled-up while you change from burning fat to sugar.

Avoid hunger at all costs.

I see the reasoning for endotoxin and blood sugar stabilization but how can one lose fat by eating lots of it?

cyclops

I see the reasoning for endotoxin and blood sugar stabilization but how can one lose fat by eating lots of it?

Thats what I'm saying. I don't think eating so much fat is good. I guess it really blunts appetite or something. But eating fat doesn't burn body fat.

theLaw

If enodotoxin is causing liver/digestive issues, then the fat could be a better choice than starch.

Then as your blood-sugar stabilizes and liver health improves, you can lower the fat and increase carbs.

Basically, I think of it this way:

1. Damage Control (get back to feeling normal using high sat fat to replace starch/pufa)
2. Purge pufa (via low fat or increased metabolic rate as outlined by member VOS)
3. Maintenance (up to 1/3 calories from sat fat)

Last edited:

Sobieski

FWIW I ate lowish fat for around 4 months and saw great progress. However I hit a wall and my metabolism went backwards. For some people (including myself) low fat long term can be a disaster. Looked and started to feel crap, so I dropped my calories and yet still couldn't budge the weight. I dropped starch, upped my saturated fat and calories, and started to feel better again and lose weight. It defies logic but sometimes the body is strange.

StrongMom

Thanks all. It's worth to give a try. I tend to feel great after eating high fat desserts.

OP
kreeese

kreeese

@kreeese

Congrats on your progress! Can you give us a bit more details in terms of food intake? How much do you think you are getting in terms of protein?

I seem to do well with more fat, too. I feel starved whatever I eat if I do not eat enough fat. But how do you lose fat with eating that much fat? Are you restricting sugar? How is your metabolism? Are you tracking temp/pulse etc.? Also, how is your bowel movement? Any changes with the diet? I guess fat is helping. If I do not eat enough fat, I am extremely constipated; even cascara doesn't help.

Apologies for so many questions, but perhaps your experience can help those of us still struggling. Also, if someone can comment on high sat. fat diet from Peat's perspective, it would be very helpful. RP is mostly against high fat diets even if it is saturated fat. He says that sat. fat is fattening too.
great questions Strongmom!! ok I track EVERYTHING on Cronometer and MFP I always eat between 2800 on the low side but in the 3000s to 3500 and up on a regular basis .Krazy part ...when I lower calories ACTUALLY GAINED WEIGHT SOMETIMES OR STALLED...ridiculous right but when I raise the calories to 3300 a day or so Scale and bodffat go down...IM BLOWN AWAY! Protein In my opinion does not have to be astronomically high...I easily get between 100 and 140 grams most days without even trying... remember Im eating tons of cheese milk steaks eggs etc....To answer your question you lose fat by eating fat as loing as its mostly saturated and MY BIG SECRET LOL Eating lots of sugar...3 to 4 tablespoons white sugar lots of honey fruits etc. The combination of sugar and fat is the most POTENT FAT KILLER I HAVE EVER TRIED. Im 49 not a fast metabolism ...I sit around all day and go to the gym 3 times a week...nothing hardcore and do zero cardio.....I go to the bathroom and enjoy a nice sit down session with no real problems...
I hope this helps please I love questions so anything else and I will answer strong mom!!
Chris Rocco nyc

cyclops

Ray has said that when he added a few teaspoons (I think) of coconut oil to his diet he actually dropped a few pounds. So I guess what your saying matches up with that.

OP
kreeese

kreeese

the Ray Kreese diet is going on!
hahaa thanks Gonna write a book....its kick ****...I FEEL LIKE THE LAST DOUCHE TO ACTUALLY FIGURE THIS OUT...iM certain y'all on the forums are laughing at me...
old news heheee

tallglass13

no not at all ,,, I think you got everyone FIRED UP!! Im doing your diet Chris,,, my name is Chris as well.

tallglass13

Haidut posted studies recently about Stearic acid from beef and chocolate reducing fat 70%...and Keto people burn body fat, but are MISERABLE!! Your way we get to eat sugar, coke, honey , sugar , pepsi, beef cooked in coconut oil, spoonfull of coconut oil, bacon cooked in coconut oil. whoo hoo

OP
kreeese

kreeese

Haidut posted studies recently about Stearic acid from beef and chocolate reducing fat 70%...and Keto people burn body fat, but are MISERABLE!! Your way we get to eat sugar, coke, honey , sugar , pepsi, beef cooked in coconut oil, spoonfull of coconut oil, bacon cooked in coconut oil. whoo hoo
you are awesome Chris? I live in nyc you?? and as I am typing this now I just finished a ribeye steak fried in coconut oil topped with a bit of butter and a mexican coke...small tiny salad on side...yuck lol some peppers and spinch....I actually got all this info listening to every interview I could find Of DOC Peat talking all about benefits of sugar and sat. fat so I started experimenting!! how close are you to your ideal body?? etc...
Chris

tallglass13

Im working in an ER near Los ANgeles at this moment. Im 6'2 215....need/ want to be 190-195...

theLaw

thanks mannn U have already helped me soo much!! Im new to all the in depth Peat supplements recipes etc. It seems to be ALOT hehe

You're actually taking the safest approach.

Too many people add sups too early, and then can't figure out why they have certain symptoms.

I think sups are best for an intervention when food might take too long.

OP
kreeese

kreeese

Im working in an ER near Los ANgeles at this moment. Im 6'2 215....need/ want to be 190-195...
wow so similar I started above 245 now 6 foot2.. 202 dropping to 195 hopefully by March safe and slow:))))

OP
kreeese

kreeese

You're actually taking the safest approach.

Too many people add sups too early, and then can't figure out why they have certain symptoms.

I think sups are best for an intervention when food might take too long.
thanks just curious are you a young guy or my age?? 49