Legit T3 Source That Ships To AUS?

thomas00

I'm in Oz and have ordered cynomel from farmaciasdelnino no problem. Bitcoin is a bit of a pain but it made it through customs without a hitch.

Idealabs is also an option.

thomas00

Nope, no check for either importation or hand carry through airport.

I've ordered from idealabs and farmaciasdelnino and they've come through the mail ok. Have just ordered with anti-aging systems too and waiting for that to arrive.

@thomas00

ah ok. You got it by mail. I will be asking a relative who is visiting us to order this. So im checking if the airport needs prescription. Dont want to hassle my relative and be put on hold because of cynomel. But farmacia del nino told me they provide doctors prescription.

Last edited:

thomas00

@thomas00

ah ok. You got it by mail. I will be asking a relative who is visiting us to order this. So im checking if the airport needs prescription. Dont want to hassle my relative and be put on hold because of cynomel. But farmacia del nino told me they provide doctors prescription.

I've been through the airport multiple times with a bag containing about 20 of idealabs bottles as well as at least half a dozen other prescription drugs. Not a word from anyone.

But God help you if you get caught bringing a piece of fruit or some honey in

hahahahaha @thomas00

forgot to tell im not from australia..

here in my country its a controlled substance. So i will be checking the allowable quantity.

does the grossman cynomel indicate the ingredients/excipients?

thomas00

unfortunately not

there is a list of cynomel ingredients floating around the internet, can't vouch for it's accuracy though:

Corn starch

Calcium Sulfate Dehydrate

Sugar glass

Talc

Stearate Acid Powder

Gelatin

Ethyl alcohol

Purified water

I can confirm that it causes significant gut irritation for those like myself with bad IBS, so I'm inclined to think it could be an accurate list as talc and alcohol are major irritants for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals