Your Pulse Experience

Blossom

Forum Supporter
In hindsight I see where I could have done a few thing differently but from where I am now I'm still happy I took a very intense approach for my 1st 6 months. I was really broken down and had multiple troublesome symptoms when I started which have virtually all resolved. I know for me a certain intensity seemed necessary at that time. The biggest mistake I've made was not paying close enough attention to the details after the 4 month mark because I had been feeling good for the first time since childhood. I think there is also a rebel inside me that tires of the numbers because I deal with them clinically at work all day. I'm just going to have to get over it. Kind of like the chef who won't cook at home because all they do is cook at work! The difference with a Peat style approach compared to what I do all day is you actually see improvement! So thanks to Peat and the generous people on the forum I'm looking forward to fine tuning things and continuing to heal.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Waking temp today after 40 hours without cynoplus was 97.7 and pulse checked in at 76. My husband had me check his pulse as well and it was 60. He had a great time letting me know how healthy he is due to the pulse of 60. Sigh

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Pulse is 88 today and I'm taking cynomel only. My feet got too cold without any thyroid so I've stopped cynoplus for now and switched to the t3 only. My temp is still a little high at 99 after breakfast but I have a sinus infection which I just started an antibiotic for yesterday. I'm please to only have a sinus infection since I work around so many sick people, before it would have been so much worse. I'm using 18 mcg of cynomel and that seems to be going well for now.

DaveFoster

When my pulse gets over 90, I start getting estrogenic symptoms.

90 seems perfect, though.

Jsaute21

wouls love to hear some of you more experienced folks share some ways you have successfully raised pulse? I have been on the RP train for close to 4 months and pulse is the one area I have struggled to improve.

thms

wouls love to hear some of you more experienced folks share some ways you have successfully raised pulse? I have been on the RP train for close to 4 months and pulse is the one area I have struggled to improve.

i am wondering the same thing too

heart rate is af 45 at the moment and i thought i was doing everything to RAISE it, not lower....

thanks all

Jsaute21

It has been a very positive journey since finding Peat for me. With that being said, i cannot seem toraise my pulse. It raises during exercise & occasionally will get up to 75 or 80 but at rest it is typically anywhere from 50-60. I am not sure if this is attributed to a heavy athletic background. I feel better in every way since finding Peat but can't seem to raise my elusive pulse! I haven't measured body temp in a while but i am fairly confident it is pretty normal.

L

lollipop

It has been a very positive journey since finding Peat for me. With that being said, i cannot seem toraise my pulse. It raises during exercise & occasionally will get up to 75 or 80 but at rest it is typically anywhere from 50-60. I am not sure if this is attributed to a heavy athletic background. I feel better in every way since finding Peat but can't seem to raise my elusive pulse! I haven't measured body temp in a while but i am fairly confident it is pretty normal.
I think it takes time. I would give it 2-4 years for recovery. Often I have seen frustration with people just starting up with Peating - less than two years - when they don't see immediate shifts. I think starting point damage might vary for people. Greater damage might need longer to heal.

Jsaute21

I think it takes time. I would give it 2-4 years for recovery. Often I have seen frustration with people just starting up with Peating - less than two years - when they don't see immediate shifts. I think starting point damage might vary for people. Greater damage might need longer to heal.
Thanks Lisa. Really appreciate the reply. I am a big fan of the saying "pay attention to symptoms opposed to metrics." My symptoms have greatly improved, so i assume metrics will follow.

L

lollipop

Thanks Lisa. Really appreciate the reply. I am a big fan of the saying "pay attention to symptoms opposed to metrics." My symptoms have greatly improved, so i assume metrics will follow.
Bingo.

Regina

Does anybody here respond better to NDT than synthetic? I wonder why that mechanism is, as it seems like NDT is unreliable from an active form of t3 standpoint. I feel much better on it, and i know @encerent does as well. Pulse is stable & above 70 when i use Thyroid, grassfed New Zealand freeze-dried organs & glands, 180 capsules
My rat's pulse has finally improved. Resting tends to be around 76-78. I tried the Dr. Ron's. The rat went through one bottle. Then decided to get just dessicated liver ("Perfect" brand) and tyronene instead. One drop of tyronene on the veins of the rat's paw 3 to 4 times per day seems to be effective for me. Though this rat's temp was only 97.6 at the doctor's yesterday. I believe I am still fighting lung fibrosis and infection (embedded in biofilms???) because of some intolerance to anything like intense exercise (where pulse will shoot right up). But the Doctor thinks the lungs/heart sound just "wonderful".
The pulse stays strong through the night and the sleep is more sound and far less getting up to pee. Liver glycogen storage seems greatly improved.

Jsaute21

That's awesome to hear @Regina. Sounds like improvement all around. Did you like rons? It raises my pulse every time...one of the few things I can say that about.

Regina

That's awesome to hear @Regina. Sounds like improvement all around. Did you like rons? It raises my pulse every time...one of the few things I can say that about.
I did not notice anything on the Rons. But I just got my labs back and am still dealing with "iron deficiency anemia." The tyronene results are clearer to me.

tomisonbottom

i am wondering the same thing too

heart rate is af 45 at the moment and i thought i was doing everything to RAISE it, not lower....

thanks all

Have you tried adding salt? Adding teaspoons of salt definitely raised mine right away.....

jitsmonkey

an important error that is made when discussing pulse is the absence of temp and the absence of food
pulse as an isolated metric is not worthwhile and potentially dangerous to drive up if you don't know WHAT
is driving pulse. Ray is using multiple metrics to come to his conclusions re: pulse including simultaneous temp
and how both metrics relate to being fueled, underfueled, stressed, ample nutrition, not ample nutrition, etc...
So in answer to the OP... yes higher pulse is better BUT only if its being driven by higher metabolism vs higher stress.
Two very different sides of the same coin with drastically different outcomes.

ddjd

apparantly the guy that set up the magnesium advocacy group on facebook, morley robbins, used to have a very low pulse. he says its related to iron saturation. and giving blood managed to get his pulse up! took him 6 donations though

give that a go. ive got the same problem of a low pulse. i need to do it too!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals