Best Place To Buy Thiroyd

x-ray peat

Hi I cant seem to get Pimpon products to accept my credit card and they no longer take paypal. Has anyone bought through Shop - Thai Thyroid. The price is $20 cheaper but the site looks a bit amateurish. Any other recommendations on sources? Does Greater Pharm sell direct?

Herbie

Yeah I've purchased from there a few times, all ok, they send a photo of your package with your name and address and everything on it before posting.

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

Thanks man, I actually just sent pimpom a western union but its good to know for next time

Saphire

I just ordered Thiroyd from The Thai company. Currently I have been taking Nutri-meds which is 130 mg a pill. I take 3 pills a day. I have researched the Thiroyd pill and have found that it is better then what I am currently taking. Some have even said what I am currently taking you have to take more of because it is weaker. My queation is how do i switch over to Thiroyd? Do I take as much of the Thiroyd as I am taking of the Nutri-med mg wise? Any suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated. ~Thanks

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

I just ordered Thiroyd from The Thai company. Currently I have been taking Nutri-meds which is 130 mg a pill. I take 3 pills a day. I have researched the Thiroyd pill and have found that it is better then what I am currently taking. Some have even said what I am currently taking you have to take more of because it is weaker. My queation is how do i switch over to Thiroyd? Do I take as much of the Thiroyd as I am taking of the Nutri-med mg wise? Any suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated. ~Thanks
Just thinking out loud but I would slowly reduce the nutri meds by 1/2 pill every couple of days while replacing it with 1/2 pill of thiroyd. If you feel that you are getting too much thyroid stimulation then just reduce the nutrimeds by another 1/2 without replacing it with thiroyd so you total dosage has dropped by 1/2 pill.
I am taking 2 pills of Thiroid per day and dont really notice much of an effect. I am thinking of trying a cytomel type synthetic such as Haiduts

Last edited:

Saphire

Just thinking out loud but I would slowly reduce the nutri meds by 1/2 pill every couple of days while replacing it with 1/2 pill of thiroyd. If you feel that you are getting too much thyroid stimulation then just reduce the nutrimeds by another 1/2 without replacing it with thiroyd so you total dosage has dropped by 1/2 pill.
I am taking 2 pills of Thiroid per day and dont really notice much of an effect. I am thinking of trying a cytomel type synthetic such as Haiduts
Thanks for your thoughts on this. Are you going to add the the other with your Thiroyd? Or replace it with the other? I don't know much about the cytomel. Sometimes when I get on here and read it gets so overwhelming for me that I can't take it.

alywest

I take tyronene and like it. But I have to drop it in my mouth instead of using it topically.

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

Thanks for your thoughts on this. Are you going to add the the other with your Thiroyd? Or replace it with the other? I don't know much about the cytomel. Sometimes when I get on here and read it gets so overwhelming for me that I can't take it.
I am still using Thiroyd as I think it has raised my heart rate to a better number. I just havent felt any major boost in energy like some have so I am thinking about trying haiduts stuff.
Most on here including Ray Peat recommend the synthetic versions of T4 an or T3. It seems NDT is too unreliable.

Saphire

I am still using Thiroyd as I think it has raised my heart rate to a better number. I just havent felt any major boost in energy like some have so I am thinking about trying haiduts stuff.
Most on here including Ray Peat recommend the synthetic versions of T4 an or T3. It seems NDT is too unreliable.
That is interesting. My temp is finally at range but I still have no energy either. I use to be a gym rat before being diagnosed. Now I am lucky if I get one 20 min low intensity work out. I thought it was just suppose to be this way for thyroid people. No motivation...urgh. So do you add that with the Thiroyd supplements? Do you have a link I can read up on?

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

That is interesting. My temp is finally at range but I still have no energy either. I use to be a gym rat before being diagnosed. Now I am lucky if I get one 20 min low intensity work out. I thought it was just suppose to be this way for thyroid people. No motivation...urgh. So do you add that with the Thiroyd supplements? Do you have a link I can read up on?
no I would replace the NDT with the synthetic. Still not sure if I will or not.
Lots to read on thyroid as you know. might as well start with the best and go from there
Thyroid: Therapies, Confusion, and Fraud
The RPF site then has a number of threads that may answer your specific questions
Thyroid and Hormones
Natural Dessicated Thyroid
Synthetic Thyroid

maybe some one more knowledgeable can weigh in with a TLDR answer

jitsmonkey

Obviously you're free to do what you want
but there are far more reports of online failure with NDT than synthetic t3 t3/4
if you're legitimately hypothyroid you're playing with fire using these randomly effective NDTs
If you're just experimenting then I suppose that makes sense.
I've used nearly a dozen different thyroid supps. the winner BY FAR is cynomel and cynoplus

alywest

but there are far more reports of online failure with NDT than synthetic t3 t3/4
if you're legitimately hypothyroid you're playing with fire using these randomly effective NDTs
I've used nearly a dozen different thyroid supps. the winner BY FAR is cynomel and cynoplus
Where do you get them?

Saphire

I am diffantely not just experimenting. When I was diagnosed with Hypo they put me on Armour. Every time I went back all they wanted to do is take more labs and focus on Candida not Thyroid. At the time I was eating for the Candida, no sugar blah, blah, blah. I wasnt getting any better. After a lot of prayer and some internet search. I Believe the Lord directed me to Forefront health. That is where my journey began with diet and more NDT. Then as I began more research this is where the Ray Peat way came in to play. I can say I am 85% better then where I was when I first was diagnosed. I have read in so many other places that synthetic is not good for you. I am not under a Dr. at this time. Can't seem to find one that helps instead of ignores. I guess i will have to read some of the info that has been given here.

jitsmonkey

Ray himself uses synthetic. He's seen more NDT come aND go than there are days in a year. There's nothing more dangerous than being hypo with crappy thyroid meds. The NDT is better narrative is nonsense

alywest

I am diffantely not just experimenting. When I was diagnosed with Hypo they put me on Armour. Every time I went back all they wanted to do is take more labs and focus on Candida not Thyroid. At the time I was eating for the Candida, no sugar blah, blah, blah. I wasnt getting any better. After a lot of prayer and some internet search. I Believe the Lord directed me to Forefront health. That is where my journey began with diet and more NDT. Then as I began more research this is where the Ray Peat way came in to play. I can say I am 85% better then where I was when I first was diagnosed. I have read in so many other places that synthetic is not good for you. I am not under a Dr. at this time. Can't seem to find one that helps instead of ignores. I guess i will have to read some of the info that has been given here.
I know just how you feel. I can honestly say the first time I felt normal in years was when a naturopath prescribed me genuine cytomel (not generic stuff) and actually took me off of levothyroxine. I searched so much to figure out what was going on with me, it's almost amazing how difficult it is to find anything about Ray Peat even though he's written so much on the subject of hormones and thyroid specifically. I think I saw little quotes from him here but it was always in context to what the person was getting at, and I didn't ever think he had a whole website full of articles that pretty much trump any advice I have ever gotten! I'm glad you found this site and Ray Peat in general. I can definitely say there is nothing wrong with taking synthetic t3. As long as you're doing your due diligence and taking temps/pulses you should be ok. NDT seems to work for some people but I've never found it to be strong enough on its own. Your liver may not be able to convert the t4. The one thing with t3 is you need to take it steadily throughout the day. You can perhaps also try the NDT a couple of times during the day and then using t3 another 2-3 times in small doses.

Aleeri

I am located in Bangkok and I can buy Thiroyd very cheap here. If anyone wants to buy larger quantities or group orders you can PM me, I can probably beat all other prices you currently see online

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals