Affordable Source Of Pcpa (fenclonine)

Ben

Had anyone tried adding L-phenylalanine to chlorinated water and seeing if it has the same effect as PCPA (which would mean the chlorine would indeed attach itself to the phenylalanine molecule and create PCPA)?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Last edited by a moderator:

Hugh Johnson

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hugh Johnson said:
post 117917
haidut said:
post 117910
Hugh Johnson said:
post 117524
Berk_Peat said:
post 102491
haidut said:
post 36807 (p-cholorophenyalanine
I wonder what the final result is.
Me too.

The final result of what?
Did you try out this stuff? How was it? Do you think it's a useful substance? That sort of things.

Yes, I have tried it and for me 1g pCPA was comparable to 600mg theanine. However, unlike theanine pCPA did not lose effectiveness with time. I decided not to continue with it since its price went up dramatically in a few months, which probably means some big pharma company is about to release a drug based on pCPA and the chemical suppliers are getting ready for the demand-by-association. BCAA/tyrosine, gelatine, theanine, can all be used to simulate pCPA effects. Dopamine agonists like bromocriptine are also very effective at inhibiting TPH and thus reducing brain serotonin.

lexis

Any serotonin lowering method works if you are clear of endotoxins. Serotonin exist for a purpose.Perhaps it is a compensation for low energy

Gadsie

Has anyone found a new source? the link doesn't seem to work anymore

Gadsie

This is like a mythical substance. I’ve contacted different chemical suppliers but no response. And on other forums when I mention it I get banned.

nostalgic

This is like a mythical substance. I’ve contacted different chemical suppliers but no response. And on other forums when I mention it I get banned.
Found it on alibaba but it costs a fortune and I dunno how reliable it would be.

Gadsie

I ordered 50g from alibaba. Bit sketchy but I requested a certificate of analysis and it seemed legit. I will first try mini doses to see how I respond. I think the chance that it’s simply fake is bigger than there actually being toxic chemicals in it.

Attachments

• 881505F0-904D-48F7-867D-3201D137E611.png
    881505F0-904D-48F7-867D-3201D137E611.png
    177.5 KB · Views: 42

nostalgic

I ordered 50g from alibaba. Bit sketchy but I requested a certificate of analysis and it seemed legit. I will first try mini doses to see how I respond. I think the chance that it’s simply fake is bigger than there actually being toxic chemicals in it.
I'm very interested in hearing the results. How long til it arrives?

Mukem

I've bought substances from AliBaba before and they were awful. Is PCPA even safe?

Gadsie

I've bought substances from AliBaba before and they were awful. Is PCPA even safe?
What did you buy and why was it awful? I'm not totally sure how safe it is, but the side effects I could find were only mental, and should be reversible in a few weeks. That plus the fact that haidut tried it as well makes me want to try it. I'm pretty desperate for this stuff right now.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut do you think ingestion is sufficient? In the rat studies they usually talk about injection

The injections are usually intreperitoneal, which is a common method to get the substance directly into the abdominal cavity to avoid animals puking some or all it out or not ingesting it at all when presented into the food. So, it is not an IV or IM injection, it is simply a more controlled way to get something to your digestive system. Thus, oral should work just as well and in fact plenty of studies use oral administration. The few human studies I have seen also used oral.