Howdy :)

Taurus

Hi there,

I've been browsing this forum for a while now, I try to stay opened open-minded in regards to nutrition and listen to all opinions and this forum has a nice variety.

As many around here I ate low-carb for periods (even went zero-carb for a while) and found that it just didn't work for me in the long-term and seems to have caused more health issues than it solved. I mainly found it concerning how hard it was to maintain a healthy weight (it wasn't a weight loss diet for me) and for the most part felt better whenever I reintroduced carbs - more energy, clearer mind, improved/brighter mood, more openness etc.

I just wanted to say hi really... I'll make a few posts in other sections if I need some help or feel to share some advice.

Thanks for reading and see you around. :)

Peatful

Welcome!

Luann

Welcome! Do you use cronometer at all? I recommend it :)

OP
Taurus

Taurus

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. :)
Welcome! Do you use cronometer at all? I recommend it :)

Nice recommendation Liubo, I do indeed use cronometer to make sure I'm meeting requirements for all the micronutes. I try to ignore the macros nowadays and tend to just eat whole foods that I find relaxing, provide plenty of energy and help to maintain weight. Still finding my way but getting there... :)