Raw Eggs

Alexander

Why when i drink Raw Eggs(5-6) I feel awsome. Its like it give an Kinda High Energy. Similar to drinking coffee(Caffeine) But not in a stimulant way, More like a High i cant describe?

milk_lover

the white and yellow part together? I heard raw white eggs can be depleting biotin..

Dobbler

Its like natures own multivitamin + choline and cholesterol. Only problem would be PUFA, but i think 3 egg yolks is fine.

Elize

I make a tea or coffee drink using raw eggs.

2 eggs pasture raised
Place eggs in boiling water for 30 seconds.
Crack eggs and place in blender
Add 1 Teaspoon fat of choice. I use Ghee
Boil 1/4 cup milk of choice pour over eggs and blend.
Add hot tea or coffee and sweetner of choice. Blend and drink

cyclops

So Raw Eggs are ok then? I'd like to eat one egg every day and its easier to throw it in a shake I make. Not a bad idea?

DaveFoster

The uncooked avidin in the white depletes biotin much more than when cooked.

Sunny side up or over-easy preserve the yolk but ocok the white, thereby attenuating the problem of the avidin.

cyclops

The uncooked avidin in the white depletes biotin much more than when cooked.

If one's diet is very healthy, do you think this a big deal though? I take a bitcoin supplement so I could always take more. Do you think eating one raw egg a day does more harm or good?

DaveFoster

If one's diet is very healthy, do you think this a big deal though? I take a bitcoin supplement so I could always take more. Do you think eating one raw egg a day does more harm or good?
I wish I could find a BitCoin supplement.

Eating the whites cooked can give people problems, and it would be better to eat two raw yolks for every raw white, or just save the whites and use them in other dishes (where they're cooked).

Ania

I have been eating raw eggs for many years almost daily. I have access to high quality eggs. I find this stuff amazing. Never had any problems with salmonella or anything like that. Also in Poland we traditionally eat steak tartar, which is raw beef with raw yolks, which is incredible, if one is not prejudiced. My mom told me, that when she was a child or a teen she had a few incidences of fainting. Her mother always gave her a raw egg in such situations, and it brought her back to life instantly.

GreekGod

Here is my experience with raw eggs, 55+ male. I have eaten approx 4000 raw eggs over the past 6 to 8 years that I procured directly from a farmer in the USA. I have never gotten sick, not at all, not even once. There were maybe 2 or 3 eggs that were bad out of all those, they smell bad and I tossed them. To get the best effect, you really need to eat about 4 to 6 in a day for a few days in a row. I take days and weeks where I don't eat any. Let your body decide. Sometimes I do just the yolk, maybe 2 or 3 at a time. Normally, I will eat about 2 eggs at a time, I add a teaspoon of olive oil, a splash of apple cider vinegar, and I try to eat a half a teaspoon of raw honey after. In my opinion, I get a hormone boost, stronger muscles, good thinking, a bit of a facelift effect and fewer wrinkles. I like to do it on an empty stomach. Don't mix with fruits, or vegetables. Sometimes for a change of pace, I do the 2 eggs with a little cream added, and a little honey. Its a hard eggnog type of drink. I'm going on 60 but people think I'm in my 30's to maybe 40.

GreekGod

Why not GreekGod?

I experimented with blending raw eggs with fruits and with raw and cooked vegetables, and it seemed to make the digestion too complex, it never really went well. You get tired, gassy, bloated, alot of things you don't want. If you do just the eggs, or the eggs with the ingredients I mentioned, it digests extremely well with little to no digestive drag. I ve read that a raw egg will completely digest in 1 hour if eaten alone on an empty stomach. Believe me, I tested many many ideas with raw eggs, the simple ideas I presented are after trying alot of ideas. That's it. No science, just real world experiments done many many times.

biggirlkisss

I have heard of dogs getting worms from raw eggs and people getting h.ployri vice labs from raw eggs. What is so bad about the egg whites anyways?

GreekGod

Dogs aren t humans, so I can't say whether its great for them or not. Coyotes and wolves in the wild eat tons or raw meat and probably geese eggs, duck eggs , chicken eggs, when they find them.

I can only say, and I'll swear on a bible, I ve eaten around 4000 raw eggs over the past 6 to 8 years, and I have never gotten sick at all, not even in the least. If you eat them alone on an empty stomach, extremely easy to digest, especially compared
to any cooked egg. I don't do well digesting cooked eggs at all. I have tried eating just the egg whites alone with lemon and honey ie lemon merigue, it tasted good, but not as good on health effects. Better off the whole egg or just the egg yolks in my experience. It took me about 6 months to get over the" mental part" of eating a raw egg. Now, its nothing at all. To start out, If you blend it up lightly with some raw honey, maybe a teaspoon fresh lemon juice, it tastes like lemon meringue pie. That's just until you get more comfortable, but gravitate towards the simple raw egg, or raw egg and a half a teaspoon of raw honey. Another tidbit, leave the eggs out on the counter, don't refrigerate them. The cold temperature effect the digestion on them somewhat most people feel, and I do also.

biggirlkisss

you could be tested for h.plyori and parasites every couple months but that will cost you 300 american. Then taking antibiotic that can cause damage too so. the question really is what is the lesser of two evils?

GreekGod

The salmonella thing is scare tactic and disinformation campaign. Mercola has an article on his website that said only 1 in 10 million eggs actually has salmonella, and it usually on the shell. I was concerned at first, now after more than 300 cartons under my belt, I'm not concerned in the least. More likely to get salmonella from lettuce, spinach and other things sitting around in a plastic bag.

I like to buy eggs from the farmers with the dirt still on them, I don't want them if they've been cleaned. Here's another tip, once you wash an egg, a coating that preserves them gets removed and they are starting to degrade/oxidize, just like when you remove an apple peel or banana peel. Just wash them right before you eat them. I usually don't even wash them, but if concerned, that might be a good idea.

GreekGod

I want to correct one detail of what I wrote above, Mercola said its estimated that only 1 in 30,000 pasture raised eggs have "any" sign of salmonella. That means you might get one egg in about 25 years with "some salmonella" on it. May or may not be enough to make you sick. I haven't gotten sick on an egg yet in 8 years of regular consumption.