New Haidut Audio Interview On FitFluential Radio Show (Dec 20/2016)

Seeweed65

Not many people talk about thiamine pyrophosphate, I can't say I've notice any difference in Taking it, maybe the dose is to low! Just a heads up metabolics Sell it if you're in U.K.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Wasn't Theranos's technology proven to be bogus?

Their overall setup was considered to give more inaccurate results than current federal law allows. But like I said, the technology is there, hospitals use it all the time.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would you consider using different types of thiamin, or maybe an activated form ?

Thiamine pyrophosphate - Wikipedia

or thiamin diphosphate ?

For Energin? I am thinking about it but not convinced that the price justifies the benefit. Also, thiamine Hcl is quite stable and can last a long time in solution. Not so sure about TPP.

Atman

That was a good show. I learned a new thing or two.

Concerning cholesterol:

Does anyone know a good way to supplement it?
Eggs and liver can't be taken unlimited because of PUFA/iron.

Does someone know what the reason for unsufficient production could be, besides unsufficient sugar intake?

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut what was the name of the anti-depressant drug you were referring to that inhibits cortisol?

All anti-serotonin drugs inhibit cortisol. The selective 5-HT3 antagonist are not as potent as the 5-HT2 ones but they still inhibit it.

DennisX

@haidut. In the interview it was mentioned that a list of sources, Amazon, etc for the various supplements discussed would be posted at the end of the discussion. There is no list at the end of the discussion. where might I be able to find that list? Thanks for all the information you gave in the interview.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut. In the interview it was mentioned that a list of sources, Amazon, etc for the various supplements discussed would be posted at the end of the discussion. There is no list at the end of the discussion. where might I be able to find that list? Thanks for all the information you gave in the interview.

I don't know, you should ask the FitFluential people. Not aware of any such lists. I was just a guest speaker.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I wonder why FitFluential has removed both Haidut interviews from their archives?

I got an email that the two founders split and that they are trying to figure out who owns what. Kevin (one of the founders) apparently started his own show and I got an email asking me to participate again. Not sure what is going on but I am pretty certain it is not related to me.

ddjd

Ahhhhh I was looking forward to listening!! It's no longer available

mirc12354

That was a good show. I learned a new thing or two.

Concerning cholesterol:

Does anyone know a good way to supplement it?
Eggs and liver can't be taken unlimited because of PUFA/iron.

Does someone know what the reason for unsufficient production could be, besides unsufficient sugar intake?

this. @haidut

Lukas

Attachments

• FitFluential Georgi Part 1.mp3
    44.2 MB · Views: 109
  • FitFluential Georgi Part 2.mp3
    58.7 MB · Views: 44

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut you have a PhD?

Nope, I have 2 bachelor's degrees, 1 master's and technically still involved in a Ph.D. program in computer science but not sure if I should keep pursuing that.