Gbolduev Q And A - Non Peat

Tarmander

But is it a good thing to lower co2 ?
youd have to read back through the thread and Gbold' stuff on Co2 inside the cell vs veinous blood. He and Matty would say that high veinous Co2 is actually not a great marker of health.

Xisca

But is it a good thing to lower co2 ?
Yes if it is too high.
And they would also tell you that it is not good to lower your co2 if it is already low!
That was the main message: context. If you do not know yourself, you do not know what to do.

m_arch

Not sure about balance, but it brought down my Co2 level nicely. Still pounding the HCL, we will see if it continues to go down or not.
That is so curious. How much hcl are you taking?

What kind of test was that? Vbg?

Ill often take 3 capsules of betaine hcl with meals, but recently i had a vbg done and my co2 was still high.

Xisca

Holotropic breathing seem the breathing that works for high co2...

Xisca

Welcome! It is supposed to be for more than pfs, as meant by foundation member, as it is also for using typing / balancing with minerals, hair analysis, but pfs threads are working more, the rest slowly, because gbol has little time and has not yet posted for more than pfs.

Last edited:

Xisca

At the moment, my liver and my brain both say thank you for me fasting!
Apart from nausea and time to start without coffee in the morning, I have done more than many previous days! And more joy too.

jaa

Welcome! It is supposed to be for more than pfs, as meant by foundation member, as it is also for using typing / balancing with minerals, hair analysis, but pfs threads are working more, the rest slowly, because gbol has little time and has not yet posted for more than pfs.

Still lots of good stuff in there. mattyb is posting as well and he's pretty insightful.

Xisca

Still lots of good stuff in there. mattyb is posting as well and he's pretty insightful.
yes, just that the other forums than pfs need people to work at it too. Yes Matty brings alot.

papaya

I am listed as a Type #3 slow oxidizer on my hair test, also a two time post accutane user.

Did the skim milk + OJ + zero PUFA + zero starch + high cal + caffeine + fat solubles, etc... for almost one year, did get improvement, but never felt 100%

3 day water fast in August changed my life. Currently in the middle of a 14 day water fast, and will report my findings after.
how did the fast go? was it hard. i want to do a 10 day water fast but i just don't think i have the discipline.

Xisca

@papaya you find orion and march and gbo in the forum hackstasis

Orion

how did the fast go? was it hard. i want to do a 10 day water fast but i just don't think i have the discipline.

14 day water fast went very well, not hard, daydreaming of food was the hardest issues. I am currently 27 days into a 54 day Breuss fast, seeing some nice results, after doing the 14 day fast this one I find easier, as you know what to expect.

TubZy

thank you so much. i checked it out, but i don't think it's a secure website. how did your fast go? i want to do one, but i can't imagine not drinking coffee.

SSL was just installed today, should be finalized within the next 24hrs or so it is secure..