How To Prevent Diarrhea From Oral Magnesium

paymanz

What about excipients in MOM ?
They are not good!

I don't have access to additive free MOM, maybe there is some if you search good.

I just ignore the presence of sodium saccharin in MOM I can get.
1.5 mg per 5ml

Frankdee20

They are not good!

I don't have access to additive free MOM, maybe there is some if you search good.

I just ignore the presence of sodium saccharin in MOM I can get.
1.5 mg per 5ml

The only time I've ever seen Magnesium Acetate in any OTC preparation was Cardiovascular Research brand Magnesium Solution 18%. That's mostly liquid chloride with some Acetate. Great product though. 1 teaspoon provides a nice dose.

paymanz

Getting pure magnesium oxide probably is easier.

Maybe one can make the hydroxide form out of it. I read somewhere you just need to pour it in water and let it sit there for a long time to turn into MOM

Frankdee20

Getting pure magnesium oxide probably is easier.

Maybe one can make the hydroxide form out of it. I read somewhere you just need to pour it in water and let it sit there for a long time to turn into MOM

Nice, now let's get to that ephedrine reduction ! Lol

tara

yerrag

I had good experience with homemade magnesium acetate, you make it by adding vinegar to milk of magnesia(magnesium hydroxide) , in a 1:3 ratio if I remember correctly.you can find recipe on the net.

It has good bioavailability too.

Also acetate part of it is beneficial because it gets converted to co2 in the body.

I'm avoiding magnesium bicarbonate because it will improve my metabolism, as it provides CO2 in the blood. Do you think magnesium acetate is just as effective as magnesium bicarb as far as providing CO2? I'm looking for forms of magnesium that won't raise my metabolism and so far magnesium glycinate and magnesium chloride looks ok for me. I have hypertension, and every time my heart rate goes up, my blood pressure goes up, so have to ease up on metabolism-improving supplements while I treat my hypertension. I think a 6-month therapeutic dosage of 1500mg elemental magnesium will increase my magnesium body stores enough to provide a new electrolyte make-up for my body: potassium and sodium can be absorbed instead of urinated, and this will allow more blood to be produced, and this will decrease my blood pressure.

paymanz

I'm avoiding magnesium bicarbonate because it will improve my metabolism, as it provides CO2 in the blood. Do you think magnesium acetate is just as effective as magnesium bicarb as far as providing CO2? I'm looking for forms of magnesium that won't raise my metabolism and so far magnesium glycinate and magnesium chloride looks ok for me. I have hypertension, and every time my heart rate goes up, my blood pressure goes up, so have to ease up on metabolism-improving supplements while I treat my hypertension. I think a 6-month therapeutic dosage of 1500mg elemental magnesium will increase my magnesium body stores enough to provide a new electrolyte make-up for my body: potassium and sodium can be absorbed instead of urinated, and this will allow more blood to be produced, and this will decrease my blood pressure.
So you think more blood volume can lower blood pressure? That's interesting.

I have no experience with bicarbonate.idk how acetate is compared to bicarb in co2 regard.

yerrag

I have no experience with bicarbonate.idk how acetate is compared to bicarb in co2 regard.
Yes, it was mentioned by Ray on the subject of salt. He was debunking the mainstream view of salt as increasing blood pressure. I increased salt intake, but it just went to my urine. Same with potassium. I now think my magnesium levels are low, so I need to increase it. Then the other electrolytes will follow.

Antonello

hi guys, anyone tried the magnesium acetate tetrahydrate powder? it's available online but I didn't see it in any supplement's form of magnesium so this is quite strange and make me think is not safe.
there is a guy on the forum "ghg" that advice its use but he didn't report more info since 2015.

can you please share your receipt on how make the form acetate from magnesium hydroxide? thanks

paymanz

hi guys, anyone tried the magnesium acetate tetrahydrate powder? it's available online but I didn't see it in any supplement's form of magnesium so this is quite strange and make me think is not safe.
there is a guy on the forum "ghg" that advice its use but he didn't report more info since 2015.

can you please share your receipt on how make the form acetate from magnesium hydroxide? thanks
Sure,here i mentioned,

Effects Of Transdermal Magnesium Chloride On Quality Of Life For Patients With Fibromyalgia: A Feasi

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals