This Is A Big Piece Of The Health Puzzle

alywest

Don't mean to be a party pooper but....

I think her concern is xylitol products are cheaper to produce from corn (which may or may not be GMO-free) rather than from birch bark. The Truth Abouth Birch Xylitol
Corn and Birch bark are natural products, but it is in the manufacturing process and the hydrogenation process of sugar alcohols which requires a catalyst and apparently Raney nickel is used in :( the manufacturing process and this would pose risks with heavy metal contamination. This is also what she is concerned with.

We know the health dangers of hydrogenated oils and I am now having second thoughts about this. Whilst I don't swallow the xylitol sugar I am swishing it around in my mouth up to 5 minutes at a time, several times a day. It now worries me finding this is how xylitol is manufactured.

Xylitol: Not as Sweet As It's Cracked Up to Be - The Healthy Home Economist

Production of polyalcohol at high-pressure hydrogenation of cane sugar and hydrolyzed amides - ScienceDirect

Thoughts anyone?

I did see that too but justified it because of the not swallowing thing. Does nickel absorb transdermally? I guess that's the question. As for my kids who are too young to not swallow, it's back to earthpaste.

alywest

Don't mean to be a party pooper but....
by the way she does say that xylitol should be safe for sinus rinses for children, so as she is obviously pretty against xylitol I would say that there is some reason to believe that it's ok for rinsing, but I'm not sure about the candies, etc. This is a bummer!

moss

by the way she does say that xylitol should be safe for sinus rinses for children, so as she is obviously pretty against xylitol I would say that there is some reason to believe that it's ok for rinsing, but I'm not sure about the candies, etc. This is a bummer!

and what about the adults... lol

Yes a bummer alright, unless I am jumping the gun and being overly dramatic, someone say otherwise, please...

Right, off to swish a bit of table sugar in ma mouth

alywest

and what about the adults... lol

Yes a bummer alright, unless I am jumping the gun and being overly dramatic, someone say otherwise, please...

Right, off to swish a bit of table sugar in ma mouth

Maple syrup?

Xisca

The problem with chewing gums or candies might be the swallowing... I take the pure powder in my mouth and some saliva really flow quickly, and I mouth wash and spit. The swallowing will be minimum.... I do not like the nickel or aluminium facts....

I can sometimes gargle with the amount of liquid, and noticed it helped get down some mucus, double reason for spiting and using the powder. And in europe I find it cheap!

alywest

Excellent grabbing the bottle now
+1

I went back to the Healthy Home Economist and she does write:

There is evidence that xylitol can indeed help encourage a healthy balance of beneficial bacteria found in the ear canal and sinus cavities. A therapeutic dose of xylitol can help resolve an infection in these areas quickly with no medication required.

One caveat: If you are going to use this sugar alcohol sparingly and therapeutically (not as a food), make sure it does not come from a GMO source like corn!

johann1988

You may need a very good scaling. Some hygienists will not do a full debridement because it is painful. But that might be needed to begin the healing process. With the tartar and plaque it can inflame the gums until it is removed.
Thanks for your advice. I was at the dentist last week and he said that there is no need for a deep scaling, he only removed the tartar, which was a lot, especially since I have begun the full program. I searched the last few days at Doktor Ellies Homepage and read that it is normal to build more tartar in the beginning with the system, therefore one should start slowly. And it is also normal that the gums are receeding more quickly with the system, of course only when the gums are inflamed initially, because the inflamed parts get destroyed more efficiently.

Nstocks

I had my tooth pulled today (on the second attempt following a course of amoxicillin due to infection).

I'm paranoid it's going to get infected or become extremely painful and would like to hear thoughts on what to eat or drink for the next few days. I was told not to use mouth wash and on the day after to use a warm salt rinse, so I won't use xylitol rinse either. I understand the action of pulling in the mouth can dislodge the blood clot which can lead to infection...

Last edited:
OP
achillea

achillea

Patrick Timpone completed his 3 months on Dr Ellies system , had his pathogen DNA taken, and went to his Bio Dentist to have a checkup. The results are amazing. Of the 9 very high levels of pathogens he had 3 months ago, he now only has 2 at very low level. He had been having trouble with a tooth and had some pockets that registered 4 to 7 on the hygienist probe. After 3 months all the 7 were down to 1 or 2. There was no plaque and no need for a cleaning.
Listen to the first half hour or so for the results.
Dr. Ellie Phillips D.D.S. - Results of Patrick's Oral DNA test and Dental Hygiene Visit - November 9, 2017 - One Radio Network

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Patrick Timpone completed his 3 months on Dr Ellies system , had his pathogen DNA taken, and went to his Bio Dentist to have a checkup. The results are amazing. Of the 9 very high levels of pathogens he had 3 months ago, he now only has 2 at very low level. He had been having trouble with a tooth and had some pockets that registered 4 to 7 on the hygienist probe. After 3 months all the 7 were down to 1 or 2. There was no plaque and no need for a cleaning.
Dr. Ellie Phillips D.D.S. - Results of Patrick's Oral DNA test and Dental Hygiene Visit - November 9, 2017 - One Radio Network
Thank you for this update! I had been wondering about what happened with that. I have been keeping up with the protocol and the results are stellar, teeth smoother and cleaner then ever. Wish I knew what was up with my bacteria but I can only imagine that they are being diminished daily. Can't thank you enough for posting up this info. Off to listen to the interview now.

:hattip

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
When haidut posted the thread below, I immediately thought of this protocol and what is going on in this thread.
Case in point is the results from a new study by investigators at the University of Connecticut (UConn), which suggests that the fatty molecules clogging your arteries might come not only from what you eat but from the bacteria in your mouth.
Bacterial Lipids (endotoxin), Not Cholesterol, May Be A Cause Of CVD

L

lollipop

WoW amazing. Though we have not been tested, my husband and I are getting stellar results as well. I agree with @charlie and thank you dearly for posting this. Has really made a difference!!

Lilac

Another big "grazie" here! Dr. Ellie's Closys-Crest-Listerine protocol has pretty much cured my mouth breathing during sleep. Also, my tongue is looking more pink lately, less coated. And my worrisome root canal, whose throbbing I had controlled with oysters/zinc, is now quiet without the oysters. As I mentioned earlier, neck and shoulder stiffness that had been chronic lifted and has not been as frequent. I have much quicker, better early mornings when I get up, and I have finally been feeling good during the day. Plenty of energy to do chores and some strength moves, and a nice, strong heart beat when I pay attention.

I have tried a couple of variations on her ideas, usually when I need a late snack or a glass of milk after I have done the Closys-Crest-Listerine. Once I used only Crest and went to sleep. No good! A sour, dry mouth developed. Once I tried xylitol and went to sleep. Again, no good! Dry mouth returned. My conclusion is that Dr. Ellie knows what she is talking about. Salute! :emoji_wine_glass:

ddjd

Yes, but when you use something in your mouth it ends up in your stomach any way. Maybe not in great quantities, but any way...

I already found everything to start this 5 steps program ... but in Germany i can't find only Closys mouth wash. :( And it is not too clever to buz it form USA because taxes and shipping will cost too much.

How can we substitute Closys? Just mineral water is not o'k for this purpose?
Can you write here the list of things needed

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Attachments

• zellies-cmcsbooklet-2016-spreads.pdf
    919 KB · Views: 15

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I'm going to try this out. I ordered the Zellie's gum and cloSys today and I'm going to get the rest from the store.
Sorry if this has already been discussed and I missed it but has anyone in the U.S. found a suitable xylitol gum at a regular drug or health food store that I could use in the meantime?

meatbag

I'm going to try this out. I ordered the Zellie's gum and cloSys today and I'm going to get the rest from the store.
Sorry if this has already been discussed and I missed it but has anyone in the U.S. found a suitable xylitol gum at a regular drug or health food store that I could use in the meantime?

hey, Blossoms back! :)::cheers

I sometimes buy it at wholefoods, and trader joes used to have it but I haven't been there in awhile. The cinnamon flavors are great and have a nice effect on the teeth that's for sure