Farmacia Del Nino Review

Tangerine

I just wanted to share a positive review for Farmacia Del Nino for anyone searching for more information about the company!

I know this is one of the online pharmacies that is recommended on this forum and I realize that people are probably really skeptical about ordering from such a place--which is good... one should always be weary when buying perscription drugs online, from foreign countries :lol:

For some background: I placed the order using a credit card for protection in the event of anything shady. And I'm located in the United States, so I can't speak for other International locales in terms of success.

But anyways, I had a wonderful and very professional experience. Definitely take advantage of the awesome customer service they have. I had some questions, and got quick, and informative replies via e-mail ( I prefer e-mailing, but they of course have phone too as a method of contact).

After receiving order confirmation, it will take a few days to process the order. They let you know as soon as they ship it out to their post office with a convenient tracking number that you can trace on Mex Post, and then it comes in through USPS. The whole process from the day I ordered it to my front door was about 2.5 weeks. You can also choose different delivery speeds for a price, I chose to expedite. I recommend calculating dosages and ordering an abundant amount due to the fact that its not something you can just over night if you need to take something daily or continuously, etc.

My items came properly documented, in excellent condition and they were not expired. And as a heads up, I do believe you need to sign for the package ;)

juanitacarlos

Hey Tangerine - I've also used them and they were great. The price was good, service great and postage quite cheap - to Australia. So I would use them again and recommend them also.

OP
T

Tangerine

Awesome! Glad your goods made it to Australia and you had the same experience :)

Honest2Pete

I wouldn't mind using a credit card. Unfortunately, they want a cashiers check, or money order mailed to Jesus Calvillo in Del Rio, Texas before they will ship product. I don't understand this because the site has a security encryption verification for credit cards. What gives? Am very leery... Okay, see on another thread that one can call and place order over phone. Was hoping that was the case and had copied number down to try. And others have mailed check in advance and received orders.

Last edited:

cdg

I wouldn't mind using a credit card. Unfortunately, they want a cashiers check, or money order mailed to Jesus Calvillo in Del Rio, Texas before they will ship product. I don't understand this because the site has a security encryption verification for credit cards. What gives? Am very leery... Okay, see on another thread that one can call and place order over phone. Was hoping that was the case and had copied number down to try. And others have mailed check in advance and received orders.

See: Farmacia Del Niño - PHARMACY ONLINE IN MEXICO OF BRAND NAME & GENERIC MEDICATIONS, DRUG STORE IN MEXICO, MEDICINES ONLINE, PHARMACY IN MEXICO / Anointed By God

jitsmonkey

they are now accepting bitcoin
IF you use the bitpay wallet it works fine
IF you use another wallet.... please send that money to me instead
cuz either way its gone forever.

The Bitpay wallet works seamlessly with them
Any denomination funds can be used to buy bitcoin via bitpay
and then you can use your bitpay bitcoin to pay the invoice
easy peasy.... now that you know lolol.

cdg

they are now accepting bitcoin
IF you use the bitpay wallet it works fine
IF you use another wallet.... please send that money to me instead
cuz either way its gone forever.

The Bitpay wallet works seamlessly with them
Any denomination funds can be used to buy bitcoin via bitpay
and then you can use your bitpay bitcoin to pay the invoice
easy peasy.... now that you know lolol.

Thanks for the pointer - its strange that only particular wallet works I thought wallet is a wallet no mater what? Would that not create havoc in the bitcoin world?

jitsmonkey

You are correct and its not that you cannot use a different wallet.
they are not exactly "bitcoin savvy" so they ONLY invoice through bitpay.

They SHOULD be able to give you THEIR bitcoin wallet number and you should be able
to pay from your wallet to their wallet straight away no problem.
However they will not give you their bitcoin wallet number they'll ONLY
invoice through bitpay and bitpay will not reveal the recipients bitcoin wallet number to you.

Its a bit of a crapshoot if you are new to bitcoin and want to pay through your already established wallet.
It was just easier to open a bitpay wallet, move 30 bucks into it and pay the invoice that way.
For someone completely new to bitcoin using bitpay makes it pretty much as easy as a paypal transaction.

It defeats all the ideals/privacy/purposes of bitcoin to do it that way lolol but it does make the transaction
doable and easy for those not well versed with bitcoin, bitcoin wallets, etc...

Last edited:

cdg

You are correct and its not that you cannot use a different wallet.
they are not exactly "bitcoin savvy" so they ONLY invoice through bitpay.

They SHOULD be able to give you THEIR bitcoin wallet number and you should be able
to pay from your wallet to their wallet straight away no problem.
However they will not give you their bitcoin wallet number they'll ONLY
invoice through bitpay and bitpay will not reveal the recipients bitcoin wallet number to you.

Its a bit of a crapshoot if you are new to bitcoin and want to pay through your already established wallet.
It was just easier to open a bitpay wallet, move 30 bucks into it and pay the invoice that way.
For someone completely new to bitcoin using bitpay makes it pretty much as easy as a paypal transaction.

It defeats all the ideals/privacy/purposes of bitcoin to do it that way lolol but it does make the transaction
doable and easy for those not well versed with bitcoin, bitcoin wallets, etc...

Thanks a bunch for this pointer, not being bitcoin savvy myself this is a great help. Incidentally this company does ship to Canada.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals