Man Spends 3 Million On Supplements In Attempt To Become Spiritual

FredSonoma

He looks kinda weird lol but he doesn't look sick haha, he seems to be pretty calm / alert which would make me think he has decent thyroid function. The biggest things that look off are 1. really shiny skin 2. kind of "pretentious" personality - seems like people like Danny Roddy / Ray Peat / Haidut come off happy and down-to-earth, but of course that could be somewhat unrelated to how they eat.

answersfound

FredSonoma said:
post 104735 He looks kinda weird lol but he doesn't look sick haha, he seems to be pretty calm / alert which would make me think he has decent thyroid function. The biggest things that look off are 1. really shiny skin 2. kind of "pretentious" personality - seems like people like Danny Roddy / Ray Peat / Haidut come off happy and down-to-earth, but of course that could be somewhat unrelated to how they eat.

Roddy said his band members would tell him that being around him was like walking on egg shells when he was on his all meat, no carbs diet. So peating certainly transforms people because now he is calm, giving, and just a good chill dude. The low stress state takes away the ego I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveFoster

can't currently find link where he says 3 million at the moment

He's worse than the man living on egg yolks and flax seeds

You must mean Dr. Stanley Bass. Egg, liver, and flax seeds with salad.

Entropy

I use his (earthshft) magnesium spray and it's pretty potent.. Also been trying the fulvic acid which apparently has been filtered to remove excess iron.

Okay remember: the first thing to do if you wanna get healthy is "cut down the glucose, cut down the sugar!"

And of course after bashing coffee, they add coffee in it
:dancenanner:toiletclaw:coffee

m_arch

Dr. Robert Cassar is one shredded dude. He's got a 6 pack on his 8 pack. Into some pretty weird ***t though. Very focused on parasites and detoxing

cyclops

What the heck is silica? Thought that was something in vitamins to avoid.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals