To Haidut : What Do You Usually Eat In A Day?

I don't really count it and it varies quite a bit, but on average I'd say 3-4 times a week. It depends on stress level and how busy I am. At least in my case, the more tedious work I do the less interest I have in such "events", so going on vacation helps increase the frequency. Also, I think the more intense the experience is the less often it needs to happen. Peat wrote once that high estrogen causes both men and women to obsessively seek sex because it prevents the feeling of satisfaction. So, I try to go for the spontaneity and intensity and not so much for frequency, but when stress is low they usually go hand in hand.
Ok. Thanks for answering, Haidut!

milk_lover

In my case, Pansterone seems to work best. DHEA in lower doses also powerfully lowers prolactin. Vitamin E can also do it sometimes. Never experienced prolactin drop from vitamin D but it may help if prolactin is high enough.
Haidut, do you think also applying Andro and K2 on the scrotum help lower prolactin as DHEA?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, do you think also applying Andro and K2 on the scrotum help lower prolactin as DHEA?

There are no studies on K2 for prolactin but older studies did find androsterone can lower prolactin or at least shrink pituitary a bit that was enlarged by prolactin.

haidut

Forum Supporter

haidut

Forum Supporter
I had it in mind, I also had something vague about being an athlete. But it's summarized, I'm sure the story is interesting. And he didn't mention how he got out of it.

By stopping the 6.5 miles almost-daily runs and the low-carb diet, supplementing with niacinamide and cyproheptadine and few other things. I did gain weight initially as I was adapted to fat oxidation but that dropped back to original weight and has been like that for the last 2 years.

Amazoniac

By stopping the 6.5 miles almost-daily runs and the low-carb diet, supplementing with niacinamide and cyproheptadine and few other things. I did gain weight initially as I was adapted to fat oxidation but that dropped back to original weight and has been like that for the last 2 years.
When in your opinion it's time for someone to consider thyroid hormones or other more incisive interventions?
Personally I find it hard to know if the body is trapped and no longer responsive to normal measures, or even how long to insist to confirm.

haidut

Forum Supporter
When in your opinion it's time for someone to consider thyroid hormones or other more incisive interventions?
Personally I find it hard to know if the body is trapped and no longer responsive to normal measures, or even how long to insist to confirm.

If you have trouble sleeping at night, digestion slows considerably, mood worsens even in positive situations, belly area starts expanding, muscles start sagging/wasting, fatigue sets in, viral infections become more often (especially in warm months) then it is probably time to consider thyroid or another supplement. Any of these appearing consistently or a combination thereof would be something I would take as a sign.

Amazoniac

If you have trouble sleeping at night, digestion slows considerably, mood worsens even in positive situations, belly area starts expanding, muscles start sagging/wasting, fatigue sets in, viral infections become more often (especially in warm months) then it is probably time to consider thyroid or another supplement. Any of these appearing consistently or a combination thereof would be something I would take as a sign.
That's useful, thanks.
So, providing more energy should make everything more efficient and start to correct problems, however most people depend on it and just can't get off. Do you have a general idea why? What's missing?
And you mentioned a few times that it affects our own production as well. Why wouldn't it create a dependency?

haidut

Forum Supporter
That's useful, thanks.
So, providing more energy should make everything more efficient and start to correct problems, however most people depend on it and just can't get off. Do you have a general idea why? What's missing?
And you mentioned a few times that it affects our own production as well. Why wouldn't it create a dependency?

If the excess weight/PUFA is lost and then good dietary care is exercise not to overeat PUFA then I think thyroid can be dropped after that. Very few people have real thyroid failure that requires supplementation for life. It is usually caused by radiation or surgery or trauma.

Dobbler

@haidut What you think of organic ground beef that is 65% safa (12g fat of 7.9g safa) as staple protein source? I would assume that 100g is about 0,5g pufa, which is very low right? Im balancing it with gelatin.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut What you think of organic ground beef that is 65% safa (12g fat of 7.9g safa) as staple protein source? I would assume that 100g is about 0,5g pufa, which is very low right? Im balancing it with gelatin.

As long as it is balanced with gelatin I think it is a very good source of protein. I typically eat my beef with eggs as I find that for some reason egg yolks (but not whites) help with both digestion and limit the inflammatory response of muscle meats. Not sure what the reason is, maybe the extra cholesterol in eggs??

dookie

@haidut

When you notice you get edema, say for example from eating something irritating to the bowel, or taking a wrong supplement, what is your first go-to things that reduces the edema/estrogen?

Wagner83

As long as it is balanced with gelatin I think it is a very good source of protein. I typically eat my beef with eggs as I find that for some reason egg yolks (but not whites) help with both digestion and limit the inflammatory response of muscle meats. Not sure what the reason is, maybe the extra cholesterol in eggs??
Would 15% gelatin be decent enough? In Europe it's common to find 15% gelatin minced meat, one of my favourite meat. Do you have to avoid the egg whites to reap the full benefits of the yolks? I usually find that even in terms of taste, egg whites do not mix with anything (except for dessert recipes and the likes), they are jsut ok with minced meat.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Curious to roughly your daily carb intake now @haidut? Still over 400 g or so?

Don't really count it but I usually drink 3 bottles (16oz each) of Pepsi every day and that is on top of what is in food.