Kuinone - Liquid Vitamin K2 (MK-4)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Wagner83

I apply 2 drops at night, on shoulders or/and sometimes legs. Not sure how much of it is due to kuinone but mood has been great , face really lean too (no subcutaneous water) . Libido seems to be quite lowered I don't know how negative is that. As I said on the pansterone thread , applying the new solvent and k2 on scrotum or teeth does not give added benefits. I would even say it gives less; keeping it in the mouth for oral health was rather detrimental (woke up with mild nausea, did not help with sensitive teeth either). Rinsing teeth with baking soda and water after sugary foods (particularly things like pineapples) seems to work well so far.

mercutio

I seem to have ended up taking 10+ drops a day, it seems to give me an energy boost. Is it likely that taking a larger dose ensures needing to keep taking a larger dose. Or is it likely that it's somehow something I need.

I seem to wake up more tired when I take it, but I wake up quicker once I'm up.

mercutio

I normally drink about 4-6 strong Americano's spread through day. I've combined my coffee with Kuinone now and take about 10-15 drops with each caffiene "hit". So. About 30 drops of Kuinone and probably close to 1000mg caffeine.

I am curious what dose of kuinone did you end up reducing to? And did you find that you felt similarly with higher and lower doses after the initial higher dose.

Watson350

I have received calcium hydroxylapatite injections in the past. Would it make sense Kuinone would extend the life of hydroxyapatite, create permanency or allow for the hydroxylapatite to fuse to the bone?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have received calcium hydroxylapatite injections in the past. Would it make sense Kuinone would extend the life of hydroxyapatite, create permanency or allow for the hydroxylapatite to fuse to the bone?

Vitamin K increases osteocalcin synthesis and this is its primary effect on the bone. Not sure it synergizes with calcium hydroxyapatite or interacts with it in any way.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is it OK to take Activated Charcoal and applying Kuinone on skins at same time?

Not sure why you would even consider doing this, but I suspect the charcoal would absorb some/most of the Kuinone. So, I would not use them together.

japanesedude

Not sure why you would even consider doing this, but I suspect the charcoal would absorb some/most of the Kuinone. So, I would not use them together.

I take Activatedcharcoal orally when I got diarrhea. and I also applying Kuinone on testicle so I just thought Activated Charcoal would not disturb absorption of Kuinone.

btw,I've noticed When I applyng Kuinone on testicle,feel calm and sleepy more than Androsterone does.
is this from lowering Cortisol?

Wagner83

When I used it I did not get the wrist pain I reported here (and see the next couple of posts) Kuinone - Liquid, High-dose Vitamin K2 (MK-4) Supplement
There could be a few reasons, it's possible the product is less powerful but not sure about that. Taking the new solvent orally (e.g. for teeth health) made me nauseous the next day and did not seem to work, also area of administration did not seem to make a difference.

Watson350

Should I lower my dose once my jaw and cheekbones have achieved their desired affectation?

Constatine

Should I lower my dose once my jaw and cheekbones have achieved their desired affectation?
You can definitely lower the dose but I don't think there is any reason to. Unless you are getting too much bone growth. Be sure to take the other fat soluble vitamins (especially vitamin D) with it as well as magnesium and calcium (in food).

Broken man

I cant use kuinone orally now with SFA ester+ ethanol version due to burning inside my mouth, do you know how I can deal with it? I want use it orally for liver health. Thank you.

Last edited:

Katty

Everytime I take Vitamin K (thorne's research) I get palpitations, irregular heartbeat and increased heart rate. What does this mean, and how do I correct this? I have mitral valve prolapse and want to eliminate tartar build up, I'm so overwhelmed...

I had the same thing happen to me when taking Thorne's K2. I've heard others report the same as well. Chris Masterjohn did a Vit K podcast and noted that there were some studies showing that at higher doses, a small percentage of people had side effects when taking high doses. He didn't propose a mechanism of action. I keep thinking it has something to do with moving calcium around, but I don't know what exactly is going on.

1 drop of Thorne is 1mg which I think is considered a pretty high dose. I haven't taken K in more than a year, but I'm considering re-trying at a much lower dose. I still like the idea of using a topical liquid, so I'd see if I could use part of a drop, as opposed to a whole one. For example, putting a drop of K2 into a bowl, then just trying to pick up on my finger half or less of the drop- not an exact science but I don't know how else to do it. And perhaps only do this a couple times a week. Also considering trying haidut's version instead of Thorne on the off chance there is something in Thorne's that doesn't agree with me.

I was looking on the forum recently at COQ10 posts-- it has similar action in the body as K2. I think there were some studies showing that CoQ10 caused heart issues (perhaps a heart attack, have to double check)... which doesn't make sense to me because if it's supposed to be helpful for removing calcium in the arteries, then why the heck does it cause heart problems for some people?

Watson350

Any testimonials for testicular application? I applied it today on my testicles as I was planning to squat for PR, unsure if it added to my the benefit I receive from facial application in general

Insomnia

I would wait 6+ hours if possible.

How does this product differ from the DMSO version? As in what benefits do the SFA esters have, compared to the DMSO, and how is the absorption rate when u make a comparison between the two versions?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How does this product differ from the DMSO version? As in what benefits do the SFA esters have, compared to the DMSO, and how is the absorption rate when u make a comparison between the two versions?

It should have the same absorption through skin as DMSO. I doubt there is any advantage over DMSO except lack of skin irritation. The goal was to find a "safer" replacement of DMSO given the many threads on this forum about people claiming bad side effects. In my opinion, DMSO is still king when it comes to topical absorption but this solvent is a close second.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals