DHEA Warning - Panic Attacks!

Frankdee20

Foster Your Health Podcast - Official Thread

An "ideal" pulse may be around 90, but it's possible that your pulse could be elevated from adrenaline, so it's important to be wary of your mood as an indicator. If thyroid lowers or elevates your pulse dramatically, both are indicative of hypothyroidism, and in the latter case, it's important to go adjust the dose very slowly.

Hey thanks for that info. I was pretty relaxed. I'm not currently nor ever been on Thyroid.

REOSIRENS

Pregnenolone 5mg can be greatly converted into dhea without nasty side effects... I do recommend 5mg 7 oxo dehydroepiandrosterone and 50mg or 60mg of Pregnenolone... Great stuff

When dealing with hormones make sure you are taking the purest stuff out there ... Hormones with allergens is a dangerous combination

Frankdee20

Glad you mentioned the Pregnenalone Dave. So after a month hiatus of Pregnenalone, at 10 mg daily, for 5 days, and way too much stimulation/headaches, today I opened the capsule, and ingested about <5mg. I don't believe purity was the issue then, starting Pregnenalone often gives people headaches. My DHEA level in December was well within range, so I don't take any. How much of this tiny amount of Pregnenalone would one expect to convert to Progesterone?

Risingfire

It's wise to take magnesium with thyroid. That's why Peat suggests a lot of orange juice. Thyroid depletes magnesium stores very quickly. Nature-Throid has it on their instruction label.

johnwester130

DHEA in dmso is more like 10mg.

Haidut was right to change it, the dosing was completely wrong

Frankdee20

It's wise to take magnesium with thyroid. That's why Peat suggests a lot of orange juice. Thyroid depletes magnesium stores very quickly. Nature-Throid has it on their instruction label.

Roughly 30 mg of Magnesium in a cup of OJ. Not much

AJA

My resting pulse is between 59-63. Ideal would be more like 70 or less. Very fit athletes can be under 60.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals