I'm From The Middle East, T3 Is Not Available Here. Where Can I Buy It?

Sexypizza

Hey, guys, I live in Kuwait in the middle east. T3 is not available anywhere here. I think the whole middle east doesn't stock T3. is there any way I can get it online and ship it here?

I'm moderately hypo and T4 alone does not work for me.

I tried buying from here http://mymexicandrugstore.org/common/home but their shopping cart doesn't work

OP
Sexypizza

Sexypizza

I really want to take this Tyromix supplement but I'm really scared it will be too much for me.

I'm moderately hypo and have PFS.

last year my TSH was 24 and my T4 was 11

I took Synthroid for several months but it gave me a lot of anxiety, started shedding hair, my heart was pounding all the time. It was really painful. I guess I was taking too much even though the dose was small 50mcg, even 25mcg seemed to give me the same problems.

I've quit T4 for several months now but I'm still hypo TSH is 5.70 Last I checked and still have the PFS symptoms.

Will this be a good supplement for me or is it too strong?

if it is too much for me to take daily, could I take it every few days instead? or even once a week?

milk_lover

I really want to take this Tyromix supplement but I'm really scared it will be too much for me.

I'm moderately hypo and have PFS.

last year my TSH was 24 and my T4 was 11

I took Synthroid for several months but it gave me a lot of anxiety, started shedding hair, my heart was pounding all the time. It was really painful. I guess I was taking too much even though the dose was small 50mcg, even 25mcg seemed to give me the same problems.

I've quit T4 for several months now but I'm still hypo TSH is 5.70 Last I checked and still have the PFS symptoms.

Will this be a good supplement for me or is it too strong?

if it is too much for me to take daily, could I take it every few days instead? or even once a week?
I am not the most expert when it comes to thyroid, but I heard too much T4 is not that great for hypo people and it actually can make their symptoms worse.. Maybe a little T3 orally every couple of hours is a good start.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals