Why I Will No Longer Consume Prepacked Fruit/fruit Juice

Wagner83

[EDIT]
Ups, I think I misunderstood what you have said. For some reason I interpreted "drink filtered apple juice" as apple juice filtered at home. Sorry.

Yes I buy a good filtered apple juice, it is easy to spend your life making all your foods, reading all posts of various forums and trying a hundred ideas but I find it somewhat unproductive and in my case it leads to more issues than solutions. I don't mean to say people shouldn't do that, just sharing my experience, making my own filtered apple juice sounds like a potent hassle.

Djukami

Yes I buy a good filtered apple juice, it is easy to spend your life making all your foods, reading all posts of various forums and trying a hundred ideas but I find it somewhat unproductive and in my case it leads to more issues than solutions. I don't mean to say people shouldn't do that, just sharing my experience, making my own filtered apple juice sounds like a potent hassle.
It is not easy at all. Or, I guess what you're saying is that you kinda feel good searching for the healthiest way to do something, but in the end you will never stick to it in a real scenario (it's not impossible, though).
And, yeah, I kind get what you are saying. Unless you have very good tools/machines to do them and access to good quality foods daily, it can backfire, because it seems you are always thinking what is the next food you have to buy or the next food you have to eat.
One has to be really pragmatic and organized to know what is going to eat every week and forced to stick to that.
For example, one thing that can suck is that, if for whatever reason one day you crave some orange juice, but you don't have access to good quality oranges nor time to juice them, buying some juice in the supermarket it's much easier and convenient.

EndAllDisease

Even if you cant see a visual microbial overgrowth the risk for contamination is too high, and there most likely is contamination in all fruit juice.
Thanks for the post buddy.

If you add a pinch of sodium bicarbonate to your juice, that should take care of any bacteria or fungi, and will have the added benefit of neutralizing the glyphosate and other poisons being sprayed on our food. A few drops of clean hydrogen peroxide is also a good choice.

There's probably not a damn bit of food anybody eats anymore that's not poison. The ruling class is poisoning the herd everyday trying to sterilize us and keep everybody down.
We need to be more defensive about this if we are to get healthy.

Here are some studies on the antibacterial and antiviral effects of bicarbonate:

boris

Apple Juice...never again. Took a few big swigs from a fresh expensive glass bottle from the brand „Dietz“. Clear apple juice. I keep drinking. I look into the inside of the cap. Black. Like another poster said scoby like stuff floating around. Extreme bloated belly now since yesterday, don‘t feel like I can eat or drink anything.

I never had a bloated belly in my whole life, I‘m slim and look like a pregnant woman now. I hope this is not some kind of permanent inflammation. Going to get some charcoal now, hope it‘s not too late.

Any other tips what could help?

Stay away from „Dietz“ guys.

Hgreen56

Apple Juice...never again. Took a few big swigs from a fresh expensive glass bottle from the brand „Dietz“. Clear apple juice. I keep drinking. I look into the inside of the cap. Black. Like another poster said scoby like stuff floating around. Extreme bloated belly now since yesterday, don‘t feel like I can eat or drink anything.

I never had a bloated belly in my whole life, I‘m slim and look like a pregnant woman now. I hope this is not some kind of permanent inflammation. Going to get some charcoal now, hope it‘s not too late.

Any other tips what could help?

Stay away from „Dietz“ guys.

Long story short i went to get my usual 2L bottle of apple juice yesterday and spotted a bottle in the fridge with an overgrowth inside. Looked exactly like a kombucha scoby. This is from what I would consider the best/purest fruit juice company in Aus.

Even if you cant see a visual microbial overgrowth the risk for contamination is too high, and there most likely is contamination in all fruit juice.

I will replace the fruit juice with Honey and advise others people not where they want to be healthwise, or trying to increase thyroid/metabolism to discontinue prapacked fruit/juice in any form. Stick to fresh fruit and eat whole or juice at home and consume immediately.

More than bacterial, I think the problem are MOLDS.
no

Peat has said apple juice is often moldy. I don't think this is true of orange juice though.

what kind of apple juice you drink?
regarding mold, the cider process will kill the patulin toxin that will be present in small quantities in processed apple juice. Most apple juice sold on the market has been pasteurized for this same reason. Many companies also add absorbic acid or malic acid to make it even more acidic than it already is, as mold will have a tough time growing in that kind of ph.

i drinking now the cheapest 100% concentrated apple juice i can find in carton package.
Drinking every day 4 liters for weeks now
i have zero issues.
Brand: solevita

just dont buy/drink the expensive bio crap

Attachments

• xxllll.jpg
    xxllll.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
There is this brand called Evolution that makes really great tasting cold pressed organic juice. The only thing I question is if the cold pressed technique will also expel oil out of the orange seeds. My guess is yes if they are using large hydraulic press machines :’(

gaze

There is this brand called Evolution that makes really great tasting cold pressed organic juice. The only thing I question is if the cold pressed technique will also expel oil out of the orange seeds. My guess is yes if they are using large hydraulic press machines :’(

I had there orange juice and it tasted really sour. in my opinion, uncle matt's OJ is by far the best OJ that can be bought on the market, and i've tried a good amount of them

I had there orange juice and it tasted really sour. in my opinion, uncle matt's OJ is by far the best OJ that can be bought on the market, and i've tried a good amount of them
Only tried evolution once a long time ago but remembered it was more premium than any other store bought I’ve had. Will probably try uncle Matt’s next if that’s the case!

gaze

Only tried evolution once a long time ago but remembered it was more premium than any other store bought I’ve had. Will probably try uncle Matt’s next if that’s the case!
let me know how it is if you do. I could have had a bad batch of Evo, and certainly uncle matts may have bad batches as well but in general I find that orange juice to taste ripe. The only problem is it's price, which is like 6 or 7 dollars for around 7 cups cups of OJ, so financial planning should be used if its being used as a staple.

Kray

Have you picked up the Uncle Matt's? If so, what did you think? Several other threads here on the product but nothing as recent as your post that I can find. It's available where I live and I have bought it for some time now. During valencia season I enjoy fresh-squeezed at home but having a bigger family and a small juicer requires time we don't have. Just checking to see if anything negative has come across anyone's radar. Thanks-

Yeah I tried Uncle Matt’s! I don’t know if you have tried Evolution, but Evolution has a fresh squeezed taste since it is cold pressed but has the propensity to be very sour, and it also has jelly-like pulp that needs to be strained out which is a hassle. Uncle Matt’s is sweeter but with almost a grapefruit-like aftertaste, and it doesn’t have a fresh squeezed taste. If money is no object, Jamba Juice has some great tasting juice in my experience.

Honestly, I’ve just switched to drinking the budget, from concentrated OJ :lol:

Back
Top Bottom