My Hair Becomes More Robust When I Eat A Lot Of Cheese

milk

Sometimes I buy a piece of cheese, 200g, intening to eat it slowly. It tastes so good I usually eat it in one go.

It seems that everytime I do it my hair becomes noticeably more robust for the rest of the day. No strands in my fingers when I run them through my hair.

Different kinds of cheese, doesn't matter. Same effect. No hair loss.

I've been drinking 1 to 2 quarts of milk a day for years and that never had the same effect.

Amazoniac

Other that the fact that casein is concentrated in cheese, people usually think of it in terms of amino acid profile, but that aggregation is way more stimulatory than other proteins and you don't have the problem of incomplete protein that happens depending on how you're cooking meats.
It's many calories too, which can help.
Some minerals tend to concentrate on the solids, so you might be getting more of something that's missing:
https://chrismasterjohnphd.com/2017/03/04/manage-zinc-status/
Sources of zinc:
"Oysters take top place, with 30-180 milligrams per 100 gram serving, depending on the variety. Red meat is richer in zinc than other meats. For example, beef has 5-10 mg, whereas chicken has 1-5 mg, and salmon generally has less than 1 mg. Milk has 1 mg/cup, but cheese concentrates the zinc-rich fraction makroskyamentoraleader. In a 100 g serving, cheese generally has at least 1 mg and usually 3-4 mg. Eggs usually have a little over 1 mg, making them comparable to fish.

Thus, the best sources of zinc are oysters, red meat, and cheese, sorted in that order. Most other animal foods make important contributions, but don’t stand out as superfoods."​

Prosper

Yeah Ive noticed this too, I also began to wash my hair with cheese and its never been thicker than its now.

T

tca300

Interesting.
Have you experamented with different fat content cheeses?
If so, does low fat cheese affect you the same? @milk

Sunny Jack

I found that my hair was much more strong and 'embedded' with when I was HFLC, and that included a lot of cheese and Greek yoghurt. I think that getting adequate protein and calcium is important here.

Ideonaut

Yeah Ive noticed this too, I also began to wash my hair with cheese and its never been thicker than its now.
har, har--that's a good one! I've noticed my stool is a lot thicker and robust when I've eaten a lot of cheese too.

Richiebogie

Milk has lactose while cheese has vitamin k2 and sodium chloride.

I'll have to try not to get any cheese on the end of my nose!

Last edited:

Wagner83

I've been producing my own cheese on the scalp for a while now and it has not helped.

BigBrain

How much cheese and what type are you guys eating on a daily basis?
cheese which comes from organically feed milfs which re on peaty diet there whole life from beginning believe me this home made cheese let your hormones go trough the roof.

Ok now seriously parmesan has highest calcium content so i think this might best one.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals