Heated Automatic CO2 Device And Body Enclosure

Thanks, Steve. I will probably put my order in later today or tomorrow! Then I just have to find a tube of CO2.... I don't know anything about those things. They don't seem easy to get for a private person were I am (Sweden). Are there different qualities of CO2, and different pressure to the tubes that one should be aware of?
Did, you find any tube in Sweden somethings that fits?
T.

Conficiens

They should be very easy to get, especially in scandinavia, since they're used for fadøl :)

Trambak

Did, you find any tube in Sweden somethings that fits?
T.

Yep, from Air Liquide. They have a local agent in Stockholm, Lagerservice at Liljeholmen. For info about other local supppliers, and detailed options for renting a tank, you can e-mail [email protected]
Or check out their website: Kontakt & Försäljning > Air Liquide Sweden
Its' the Aligal 2, for food and beverage you have to ask for. (Mainly used in restaurants and pubs for tap beer, and sodas on tap.)

scarlettsmum

Has anybody got one of these CO2 bath devices? If so, how are you getting on? I came across the whole set for about $500 in my country's money. I'm sorry I can't support you @co2islife, but if i was to buy it from you and have it shipped here, I'd be made bankrupt by the import duties on it. But it looks so intimidating, see photo Sestava na suché uhličité koupele | maseri.cz

Is this what the one being sold on the forum looks like? Is it easy to use? These are sold freely to public here, but are really meant for those who know what they are doing.

qtulu

I paid for the Pre-Launch offer two years ago, and I still did not get half the stuff. @co2islife has stopped replying to my emails for several months now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals