Progesterone Now Available!

healthnatura

Simply Progesterone serum is now available for purchase online at healthnatura.com and is on sale for 30% off while supplies last. http://www.healthnatura.com/product-p/p ... one1oz.htm

This is a new product that has not gone through long term stability studies. Please report any problems if they occur. Crystallization and falling out of solution is the only potential concern.

Simply Progesterone is a very simple blend of 3 ingredients, progesterone (3 mg/drop), mixed tocopherols (from our Whole E product) and MCT oil. What makes this product different is the process to fully dissolve the progesterone in the base making a clear amber liquid. Milky or white products indicate that the progesterone isn't dissolved but has larger particles suspended in rather than dissolved in the base leaving less of the progesterone available for absorption.

I'll be lising this product on healthnatura.com in the comming weeks and will retial for $32.98

Specifications:
Size: 1 oz squeeze bottle with controlled dose dropper insert.
Dose: 3 mg per drop
Drops per bottle: 900
Price: $32.98

jaguar43

healthnatura said:
post 115157 Simply Progesterone serum is now available for purchase online at healthnatura.com and is on sale for 30% off while supplies last.

This is a new product that has not gone through long term stability studies. Please report any problems if they occur. Crystallization and falling out of solution is the only potential concern.

Simply Progesterone is a very simple blend of 3 ingredients, progesterone (3 mg/drop), mixed tocopherols (from our Whole E product) and MCT oil. What makes this product different is the process to fully dissolve the progesterone in the base making a clear amber liquid. Milky or white products indicate that the progesterone isn't dissolved but has larger particles suspended in rather than dissolved in the base leaving less of the progesterone available for absorption.

I'll be lising this product on healthnatura.com in the comming weeks and will retial for $32.98

Specifications:

Is there any update regarding Activated Charcoal ?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

I'm uploading the AC tonight!

sweetpeat

I like it. I got some from the batch that was recalled for crystallization but it still works fine/as well as Progest-e.
Blossom, do you use it orally like Progest-e? Also, do you refrigerate it? I refrigerated progest-e, but I forget why...

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Blossom, do you use it orally like Progest-e? Also, do you refrigerate it? I refrigerated progest-e, but I forget why...
Yes, I'm using it orally and I haven't refrigerated it yet but it's winter here and I've only had the bottle for a couple weeks. Perhaps I should message Dr. Kassner or look on his site and see if he recommends refrigeration. I never refrigerated Progest-e either and didn't have any spoilage occur but I always used it within about 3 months.

Westway

Please could health natura confirm that their progesterone is bio identical, haven't seen confirmation anywhere? X

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Yes, my progesterone is bio identical.

honeybee

Has anyone used simply progesterone in the alcohol solution? Any feedback you can share?
@Blossom or anyone else.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Thus far I have only sold a few bottles and so far I have not received any reviews or feedback on the Simply Progesterone Clear. I recommend that it be taken orally as I have a feeling the topical absorption is likely lower than the original simply Progesterone in MCT and mixed tocopherols.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Hi, is there an expiry date on your Simply Progesterone? I noticed it is on sale...
I do my best to keep my products as fresh as possible. The latest batch expires 9/2020. The sale price is what I had it for on the release date and I just have left it there.

M

marikay

I'm happy with Simply Progesterone. It came in a white plastic bottle. Seems to work very much like ProgestE. And it's less expensive.

ilovethesea

I do my best to keep my products as fresh as possible. The latest batch expires 9/2020. The sale price is what I had it for on the release date and I just have left it there.

Ok great! Going to place an order. Progest-E has gone up in price so your version is much more cost effective for the same dose.

Have you have any trouble with it getting into Canada? What would be the max # of bottles I could safely order?

Also, are you having any trouble with the pregnenolone getting into Canada? I need to order some of that too but don't want it to get sent back.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Ok great! Going to place an order. Progest-E has gone up in price so your version is much more cost effective for the same dose.

Have you have any trouble with it getting into Canada? What would be the max # of bottles I could safely order?

Also, are you having any trouble with the pregnenolone getting into Canada? I need to order some of that too but don't want it to get sent back.
I have not shipped more than a few bottles of progesterone at a time to Canada. For pregnenolone, packs of 100g and up are rejected by customs. If you order less than that you should be ok.

meatbag

Simply Progesterone serum is now available for purchase online at healthnatura.com and is on sale for 30% off while supplies last. http://www.healthnatura.com/product-p/p ... one1oz.htm

Specifications:

Hello,

Can you provide a COA of your progesterone product?

Is it with 100% certainty bio-identical progesterone?

What is the source of your raw hormone for this product?

Thank you

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals