Fantastic Scale Keeps Track Of Everything

This is an amazing scale

Amazon.com: BLUEWEIGH Smart Composition Analyzer Scale Measures, Body Weight/Fat Content/Muscle/Water Content/Bone Mass, Visceral Fat, BMI and BMR: Health & Personal Care

Not terribly expensive and it has a good app that I'm running on iPhone (I think they run on Android too) that bluetooths everything.

What makes this useful is it uses an electromagnetic effect to track lean mass. Studies show it is fairly accurate. There are other ways, and ideally the scale would have something you grab onto with your hands and therefore use two places for the electromagnetic info gathering, but I find it quite useful.

On the iPhone it feeds into the Apple Health app.

NathanK

Ive been using the Fitbit Aria for a few years now. I feel a bit ambivalent about these bio electric impedence scales because so much is dependent on hydration levels. Might be better for tracking longterm trends than anything.

If I were to buy another one in the future I would probably get one that includes handles. These foot scales only measure legs.

OP
ecstatichamster
Ive been using the Fitbit Aria for a few years now. I feel a bit ambivalent about these bio electric impedence scales because so much is dependent on hydration levels. Might be better for tracking longterm trends than anything.

If I were to buy another one in the future I would probably get one that includes handles. These foot scales only measure legs.

I think it's helpful in a gross sense. Trends over months. Not days. I agree about the accuracy but for trends it is useful.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals