Chemtrails NL

x-ray peat

Not really. You're referencing a quote from a site based on rational thought, then going completely off the deep end into crazy conspiracy land by ignoring rational thinking.
Though that is a common technique of both truth deniers and the misinformed, strawmen and personal insults are actually not the same as making a real argument.

jaa

Though that is a common technique of both truth deniers and the misinformed, strawmen and personal insults are actually not the same as making a real argument.

I already laid out to reasons why the chemtrail conspiracy is extremely unlikley on the face of it and pointed you to a site that debunks all the chemtrail conspiracy lovers favourite talking points. But I poked fun at people who believe in this nonsense so now you can play the fallacy card and feel triumphant.

What is it exactly you think is going on with chemtrails and why do you believe the people who call bull**** are wrong? How is the conspiracy covered up?

x-ray peat

I already laid out to reasons why the chemtrail conspiracy is extremely unlikley on the face of it and pointed you to a site that debunks all the chemtrail conspiracy lovers favourite talking points. But I poked fun at people who believe in this nonsense so now you can play the fallacy card and feel triumphant.

What is it exactly you think is going on with chemtrails and why do you believe the people who call bull**** are wrong? How is the conspiracy covered up?

Again not understanding how something can happen is not a valid argument for claiming it isn’t happening. The truth about chemtrails is covered up the same way every other lie from the Government is covered up; massive disinformation, paid shills, media silence, threats to whistleblowers and the inability for most people to think for themselves even when presented with the truth. Ask yourself why most people don't know the truth about saturated vs unsaturated fats, why sugar is still demonized, and vigorous aerobic exercise is thought to be healthy. All of us would be labeled as crazy for thinking as we do.

So it's not a matter of keeping things secret or covered up but rather making people unable to see the truth for what it is. Social rejection and terms such as crazy and conspiracy theory are very powerful tools of control that cause most people to self-police their own thoughts. Ray has talked often about how the government and the particularly the CIA manipulates the culture and what people think. Research the CIA’s Project Mockingbird if you want to know more about how it’s done. Of course that is assuming you will be able to see through the disinfo sites that claim that media control by the CIA has been stopped or is just another conspiracy theory.

Getting back to chemtrails, I have already made several posts as to what is going on and gave a science based reason for why so many long lasting contrails are not possible. But since my favorite talking point wasn’t covered in your link, please tell me how daily persistent contrails are possible when the required meteorological condition of supersaturation is considered to be extremely rare by mainstream atmospheric scientists.

jaa

Again not understanding how something can happen is not a valid argument for claiming it isn’t happening. The truth about chemtrails is covered up the same way every other lie from the Government is covered up; massive disinformation, paid shills, media silence, threats to whistleblowers and the inability for most people to think for themselves even when presented with the truth. Ask yourself why most people don't know the truth about saturated vs unsaturated fats, why sugar is still demonized, and vigorous aerobic exercise is thought to be healthy. All of us would be labeled as crazy for thinking as we do.

I don't think you're considering how many people would have to know about this and keep it quiet all this time. Do they bring in every elite? Or just a few? No one who's been brought in who doesn't agree hasn't blown the whistle? No one involved in anyway? What's being gained and at what cost? Why aren't the families of the elites concerned?

There's way too many loose threads. Again, this isn't even knocking down the scientific evidence against chemtrails. When the things conspiracy people call chemtrails can be explained in other ways, and better in those ways, why even postulate the hypothesis that's extremely likely a proiri to be untrue?

The nutrition stuff is different. For one I can read about nutrition on my own and come to my own conclusions. And it doesn't involve the same sort of extremely unlikley for people who study nutrition to get things wrong one dealing with such a complex system. You can't compare the two.

And I don't believe everything you lumped into the "we" there. I don't believe everything Ray says is true. And I certainly don't believe that because I go against a consensus view or two it means that now I should believe all other conspiracies and equally unlikely things.

x-ray peat

I don't think you're considering how many people would have to know about this and keep it quiet all this time. Do they bring in every elite? Or just a few? No one who's been brought in who doesn't agree hasn't blown the whistle? No one involved in anyway? What's being gained and at what cost? Why aren't the families of the elites concerned?

There's way too many loose threads. Again, this isn't even knocking down the scientific evidence against chemtrails. When the things conspiracy people call chemtrails can be explained in other ways, and better in those ways, why even postulate the hypothesis that's extremely likely a proiri to be untrue?

The nutrition stuff is different. For one I can read about nutrition on my own and come to my own conclusions. And it doesn't involve the same sort of extremely unlikley for people who study nutrition to get things wrong one dealing with such a complex system. You can't compare the two.

And I don't believe everything you lumped into the "we" there. I don't believe everything Ray says is true. And I certainly don't believe that because I go against a consensus view or two it means that now I should believe all other conspiracies and equally unlikely things.
I don't think you are considering the power of propaganda and social engineering, which has been so perfected that there is no longer any need to keep things secret. A more pleasant and heavily repeated alternative "truth" is all that is needed. There are plenty of whistleblowers but their ability to reach enough people much less convince them is limited to a few million youtube views at best. That and the work of all the internet researchers are nowhere near enough to break the spell of daily televised propaganda that there is nothing to see. The lies from the medical and nutritional industrial complexes are no different.

Last edited:

jaa

I don't think you are considering the power of propaganda and social engineering, which has been so perfected that there is no longer any need to keep things secret. A more pleasant and heavily repeated alternative "truth" is all that is needed. There are plenty of whistleblowers but their ability to reach enough people much less convince them is limited to a few million youtube views at best. That and the work of all the internet researchers are nowhere near enough to break the spell of daily televised propaganda that there is nothing to see. The lies from the medical and nutritional industrial complexes are no different.

This is paranoia and can be used to explain anything the conspiracy theorists want. It's why flat earth is a thing and why Alex Jones has an audience.

Anyway, I don't think we're going to get anywhere. I think you are selectively looking at evidence, ignoring the experts, and have a gross misunderstanding of how to weigh the likelihood of things and how probabilities multiply to make events extremely unlikely. And I think you think I'm a sheep for not believing in a grand conspiracy and listening to the people you listen to (selectively listening to experts even). I apologize for not approaching this in a manner where you'd be more receptive to my views and therefor for wasting both our time.

x-ray peat

This is paranoia and can be used to explain anything the conspiracy theorists want. It's why flat earth is a thing and why Alex Jones has an audience.

Anyway, I don't think we're going to get anywhere. I think you are selectively looking at evidence, ignoring the experts, and have a gross misunderstanding of how to weigh the likelihood of things and how probabilities multiply to make events extremely unlikely. And I think you think I'm a sheep for not believing in a grand conspiracy and listening to the people you listen to (selectively listening to experts even). I apologize for not approaching this in a manner where you'd be more receptive to my views and therefor for wasting both our time.

I agree that this hasn’t been a very productive use of our times, except that maybe it has helped to illustrate just how powerful the self imposed policing over our own thoughts has become. Your continued resort to personal insults and rationalizations, while ignoring any of my points including a direct question to you, only demonstrates the power of cognitive dissonance as a form of social control. But no I don’t think you are a sheep. Your denial of what your own eyes should be telling you is sadly the majority opinion on this subject and many other lies we gladly accept to avoid the pain of knowing.

"It seems to me that the nature of the ultimate revolution with which we are now faced is precisely this: That we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. " Aldus Huxley 1958

Last edited:

Ideonaut

could be a good new name for you: "this or this."
Here's a new chemtrail video--the best I've seen.

Of particular interest from a health aspect: min. 5 he talks about permanent damage to DNA; min. 15 damage to white blood cells in lungs; min. 19:30 take magnesium and chlorella to help get rid of aluminum in body; min. 30 the additional aluminum in the body makes us more energetically sensitive--antennae (the better to be controlled?)

x-ray peat

Here's a new chemtrail video--the best I've seen.

Of particular interest from a health aspect: min. 5 he talks about permanent damage to DNA; min. 15 damage to white blood cells in lungs; min. 19:30 take magnesium and chlorella to help get rid of aluminum in body; min. 30 the additional aluminum in the body makes us more energetically sensitive--antennae (the better to be controlled?)

thanks, that was very good. (except for the d-bag from mensa.)

LucyL

From the same author as the paper you cited, Ulrich Schumann
globalskywatch.com/chemtrails/ubbthreads.php?ubb=download&Number=8133&filename=Schumann_Contrails.pdf

According to contrail theory the persistence of contrails and their growth can only occur when the atmosphere around the plane is supersaturated with water vapor. This is because the condensed water vapor and particles from the plane cause a chain reaction that causes more and more water vapor to condense and cause a continual growth in the trail. For this theory to hold supersaturation of water vapor in the atmosphere would have to be a stable and common phenomenon to explain the everyday sighting of persistent “contrails.”

However this is not the case. Supersaturation is not very common. Like most examples of scientific deception, the proposed theory makes a lot of sense on the surface until you discover the fatal flaw where the theory completely contradicts a scientific law or an observed natural fact.

“Supersaturation of more than 1–2% relative to water is rarely seen in the atmosphere, since cloud condensation nuclei are usually present.”[26] Cloud physics - Wikipedia Even the author admits this in the above quote and concedes that weather and climate scientists still hold to this conclusion today. The author however is trying to assert that a commonly accepted state of nature is no longer true in order to justify his theory but provides zero proof.

The fact is that persistent contrails are very rare and only occur in very limited circumstances. The white lines that can last for hours above us must therefore be something else entirely. Many whistle-blowers within the industry and military, including the one I have posted above from Germany, have explained exactly what is going on. We are being sprayed.

Schumann's quote was this: "Although the first detection of ice-supersaturation in the upper troposphere dates back at least to the 1940es, it was generally believed that ice-supersaturation occurs only exceptionally and that clouds of ice particles form soon after the humidity exceeds saturation. Most weather and climate models still assume that cirrus clouds form immediately when the humidity reaches ice saturation. "

Note the key word "was". Also, with your Wikipedia quote, you appear to be conflating relative humidity of water vapor with the relative humidity with respect to ice. They are two different things. This paper (Contrails, Cirrus Trends and Climate) http://www.areco.org/minnis.pdf explains:

For cirrus processes, the relative humidity with respect to ice (Rhi) is the relevant quantity.

[Rhi] exceeds Rh for a given specific humidity at T < 0C. For T,<-39C, Rh > 100% typically corresponds to Rhi > 150%. Although cirrus clouds form naturally through heterogeneous or homogeneous nucleation at low temperatures when the ambient Rhi is around 140%–160% (Sassen and Dodd 1989), or less when the air contains many nucleation aerosols (Stro¨m et al. 2003), they will persist as long as Rhi exceeds 100%. Contrails can form and develop into cirrus clouds when T<-39C and Rhi >100% because, in many instances, aircraft exhaust temporarily raises the local Rh above 100% as it mixes with the ambient air causing nucleation of liquid droplets that freeze instantly. Therefore, contrails can add to the natural cirrus coverage when T<-39C and Rhi > 100% and no natural cirrus cloud is already present (Fig. 1). If Rhi < 100%, contrails can form but will not persist.

At flight altitudes, conditions that can support contrail-generated cirrus clouds exist 10%–20% of the time in clear air and within existing cirrus. Additionally, cirrus may form at lower supersaturations on aerosols derived from jet
aircraft than on aerosols from natural sources.

When Rhi = 100%, the minimum threshold for cirrus and contrail formation, Rh should be about 68% at -40 C and 60% at -50 C.

Given the known biases and uncertainties in radiosonde Rh measurements at low temperatures (Sassen 1997; Miloshevich et al. 2001), a more conservative estimate of the formation threshold would be 40% at -40C, and less at lower temperatures. Thus, persistent contrails are likely to form if Rh> 40% and T<-39C.

x-ray peat

Schumann's quote was this: "Although the first detection of ice-supersaturation in the upper troposphere dates back at least to the 1940es, it was generally believed that ice-supersaturation occurs only exceptionally and that clouds of ice particles form soon after the humidity exceeds saturation. Most weather and climate models still assume that cirrus clouds form immediately when the humidity reaches ice saturation. "
Note the key word "was".
The word "was" is being used by someone trying to provide a scientific justification for the relatively recent explosion in sightings of "persistent contrails". He is not exactly an unbiased source of information on atmospheric physics. The more relevant part of that quote is his admission is that "Most weather and climate models still assume that cirrus clouds form immediately when the humidity reaches ice saturation." If what the author is saying is true, weather experts would have changed their models to reflect this supposed new understanding of nature given how important weather prediction is to the economy.

The fact that they were not changed is just more evidence of the politicization of science and the profound imagination of scientists’ to support their political and military paymasters. Do you really think that the TPTB would attempt such a massive and highly visible chemtrail campaign without first putting in place a psyop campaign to keep us in the dark. Do you believe in man-made global warming as well? There is more “science” to support that theory than the dubious appeal to the relative humidity over ice crystal micro-atmosphere.

More importantly the evidence for chemtrails is not just the doubtful phenomenon of persistent contrails. Besides the numerous whistleblower scientists and pilots who have nothing to gain and much to lose from speaking on this subject, researchers have proven by numerous methods that these trails contain high amounts of aluminum, barium and strontium not consistent with plain engine exhaust. This includes direct sampling of exhaust, ground air samples, rain samples, ground samples and even high concentrations of aluminum in lichen which could only come from the air.

How you can know about HAARP and weather control and not see that a massive program to ionize the sky with metals is part of this is beyond me.

Here is a history of the science behind chemtrailing and the relevant patents involved:
Aluminum, Barium and Strontium: the New Manhattan Project chemtrail sprays

Here is a article discussing peer reviewed journal article exposing aluminum spraying:
Top Scientist Confirms Aluminium Poisoning Via Chemtrails Is Real
http://www.currentscience.ac.in/Volumes/108/12/2173.pdf

and here is a parade of qualified whistleblowers at just one local public meeting:

Last edited:
P

Peatness

Noticed lots of trails over the skys in london today.

P

Peatness

FGhoZLgVIAEdFja

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals