My Mood Has Improved Significantly

JDreamer

I've been treating my hair loss with the following supplements:

* L-Tyrosine
* Aspirin
* Taurine
* Caffeine
* Vitamin-A

Not much to report yet (except the abundance of vellus hairs on my temples), except for the change in my mood. I find that I'm starting to sleep better and not waking up with my head feeling like a ton of bricks. I'm not nearly as tense/moody anymore, whereas before even some of the smallest things could set me off.

The other big improvement is that I'm not feeling so apathetic all time. I feel more engaged with people - especially on a romantic level. For the longest time I've just not cared, which was a far cry from how I was in my early teens/twenty's when I was a sensitive guy going to bed every night listening to R&B music. All of the sudden I find myself absolutely smitten with a certain female. I get nervous around her and my heart beats rapidly. I missed this feeling.

Wondering if it's the L-Tyrosine improving my dopamine balance.

Last edited:

dlind70

"absolutely smitten with a certain female." "nervous around her and my heart beats rapidly"

Its Temperature based. Sounds completely normal.

Last edited:

tfcjesse

What's the logic behind Tyrosine for hair? I've seen all the others recommended, and glad it's working for you! Also, what doses are you taking

Frankdee20

What's the logic behind Tyrosine for hair? I've seen all the others recommended, and glad it's working for you! Also, what doses are you taking

I believe Tyrosine is linked to pigmentation aspect of hair, synergies with copper or something. It is also taken up by Thyroid gland, though isn't talked of much on here.