Cyproheptadine Or Thorazine

milk_lover

Cypro is good only for emergency! When I have bad itch or serotonin episode, I take it. If I avoid taking it, it's better for my mental state. I don't like its dopamine lowering power..

OP
M

member 6316

noooooo they dont ship to swden!! anyone know how i can get hands on cypro what website sell it ..

Milena

You can buy it over the counter in UK but most chemists don't stock it as routine. My local independent chemist orders it for me - Periactin brand 30 x 4mg tablets for £8 and I just collect it from him. Saves the shipping charges. He usually gets it in 2-3 days. That way I don't take the risk of quality, he does.

OP
M

member 6316

You can buy it over the counter in UK but most chemists don't stock it as routine. My local independent chemist orders it for me - Periactin brand 30 x 4mg tablets for £8 and I just collect it from him. Saves the shipping charges. He usually gets it in 2-3 days. That way I don't take the risk of quality, he does.
ok what site sells to sweden... from uk

OP
M

member 6316

How strict are the Swedish customs?
no idea but I was able to get DHEA and some other prohormones from USA before and I guess that had to go trough the customs

But it looks like that site you suggested for cypro first the UK one I asked if they sell to sweden they said it depends on the medication.. hopefully Cypro is allowed ?

Marg

can anyone in the UK help me? I can send the cypro to your adress then you can forward it to me? is this site legit? UK Parcel Forwarding | DHL, UPS, DPD & TNT International Delivery can I have them send the cypro there and then they can forward it to me?

Sweden, like all other countries, is still going to require an invoice describing the origin of the distributor that shipped the original product, in order for it to clear Swedish customs. (I have had problems with no invoice in my own shipments, and I had to get copies myself to get my items through customs).

Maybe you can get the IdeaLabs product through because it is designated as supplement/cosmetic and I guess that that is what the invoice would describe the product as, rather than a "drug."

Customs websites for individual countries often list banned products and substances so check it out. Chances are if its not on the banned list,
It would probably get through. Good luck!

OP
M

member 6316

Sweden, like all other countries, is still going to require an invoice describing the origin of the distributor that shipped the original product, in order for it to clear Swedish customs. (I have had problems with no invoice in my own shipments, and I had to get copies myself to get my items through customs).

Maybe you can get the IdeaLabs product through because it is designated as supplement/cosmetic and I guess that that is what the invoice would describe the product as, rather than a "drug."

Customs websites for individual countries often list banned products and substances so check it out. Chances are if its not on the banned list,
It would probably get through. Good luck!
how do i know idealabs is legit

Back
Top Bottom