DHEA And Shortness Of Breath/breathlessness

japanesedude

I've experienced DHEA taken by orally,sublingally or topically with or without Pregnenolone cause breathlessness.
Its surely caused by DHEA only.I've been trying diffrent doses.(minium ~1.25mg- maximum 100mg)
It happened at all doses and doesn't matter topically or orally.
It usually happens together with severe irritation.

When I use other substances like Pregnenolone,Androsterone or Testosterone,I've never get breathlessness.

It maybe just a Allergy or caused by increased ammounts of Estrogen.
but I believe that Its not from Increased allopregnenolone. because Pregnenolone does not cause this.

the only thing that can prevent breathlessness from DHEA is a ' Aspirin'
even baby aspirin(81mg) can almost completely eliminate it, take away irritation. give me calm,relax feeling.

ddjd

I've experienced DHEA taken by orally,sublingally or topically with or without Pregnenolone cause breathlessness.
Its surely caused by DHEA only.I've been trying diffrent doses.(minium ~1.25mg- maximum 100mg)
It happened at all doses and doesn't matter topically or orally.
It usually happens together with severe irritation.

When I use other substances like Pregnenolone,Androsterone or Testosterone,I've never get breathlessness.

It maybe just a Allergy or caused by increased ammounts of Estrogen.
but I believe that Its not from Increased allopregnenolone. because Pregnenolone does not cause this.

the only thing that can prevent breathlessness from DHEA is a ' Aspirin'
even baby aspirin(81mg) can almost completely eliminate it, take away irritation. give me calm,relax feeling.
im getting exact same problem at the moment, how did you rectify?

Sepulchrave

I experienced the shortness of breath with DHEA too. I didn't notice any severe irritation.

ddjd

When I get it, it's exactly like when I was living at 12,000ft in Bolivia. I'm hoping it means more co2!

Sepulchrave

The side effect of breathlessness is nothing compared to the mind fog and anxiety it causes. I will never take it again.