Continue Mushrooms Despite Adrenaline Reaction?

Mori68

I woke up tonight with what I believe is a huge adrenaline dump and a big fat knot in my stomach... I am so wired I cant relax to to back to sleep. I think the estrogen and adrenaline from my bad digestion is the culprit but I ate a huge raw carrot and only had a few gin snd tonics today which I guess I am reacting very poorly too... What kind of guyncant even drink a few gin and tonics? I cant tell if it is good that I have been eating so well that my. Ody is not used to processing booze or pathetic that body has suxh a poor reaction to it....

I'm still trying to find an alcoholic beverage I can tolerate too. I believe gin is one of the least estrogenic alcohols, though. Is yeast used in the manufacture of gin? Could be a factor.

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

So the next question to ask is what caused your blood sugar to drop? the stress from the intestines can certainly cause it. I've been on ascorbic acid at 1-3 grams a day now for 6 months. I think it has greatly helped.

I think the mushrooms combined with poor food choices, not enough food and stress.

Peat has said many times the fiber's (carrot, mushroom, bamboo) can cause blood sugar drops.

I ate mushrooms and then didn't eat again for another 3 hours when I had dark chocolate and coke (I'm sure I have read Peat say chocolate needs orange juice to balance it, similar to an egg, but I can't find that quote now. I also think there was a quote from him about coke saying it needs other sugar with it to balance it)

Perhaps the combination of mushrooms then eating coke and chocolate brought on the drop. It was 5 hours between eating mushrooms and the adrenaline experience, in which time I ate a small chocolate bar and a coke. Not enough calories either there. I also had some stress at work before and during the day as well, which won't have helped. I think it was a culmination of a few things.

InChristAlone

Yes caffeine, the best way to have a panic attack is to be under stress and use caffeine or alcohol. At least for those prone to them.

Gl;itch.e

I think the mushrooms combined with poor food choices, not enough food and stress.

Peat has said many times the fiber's (carrot, mushroom, bamboo) can cause blood sugar drops.

I ate mushrooms and then didn't eat again for another 3 hours when I had dark chocolate and coke (I'm sure I have read Peat say chocolate needs orange juice to balance it, similar to an egg, but I can't find that quote now. I also think there was a quote from him about coke saying it needs other sugar with it to balance it)

Perhaps the combination of mushrooms then eating coke and chocolate brought on the drop. It was 5 hours between eating mushrooms and the adrenaline experience, in which time I ate a small chocolate bar and a coke. Not enough calories either there. I also had some stress at work before and during the day as well, which won't have helped. I think it was a culmination of a few things.
What kind of chocolate? I find that really dark chocolate is tricky and seems to lower my blood sugar

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

What kind of chocolate? I find that really dark chocolate is tricky and seems to lower my blood sugar

Yeah it was a 70% small Green and Blacks chocolate bar, I've had it many times before and not had issues, but I think a culmination of things, including the chocolate caused the reaction.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals