Continue Mushrooms Despite Adrenaline Reaction?

raypeatclips

I was recently interested in the differences between carrot and mushrooms and their reactions in the body. I wondered if the adrenaline symptoms I had came from irritation from sharp raw carrot and mushrooms would be smoother.

Ray commented that there were chemicals in carrot that could potentially be a problem that aren't in mushrooms, so I began to eat mushrooms.

Day 3 of mushrooms now and I had an adrenaline reaction at work. Sudden excessive sweating, heart rate high, feeling of impending doom, panic attack, and a number of large poos.

Of course this is a reaction to avoid, but following this experience my gut feels better than it has all week. I have had a pain in my lower abdomen, an area of inflammation, on and off for a couple of years and it was prevalent all this week. Tonight, following my stress reaction to mushroom fibre, it seems to have gone.

Do I continue with the mushroom and hope the negative reaction goes? Or stop as it is clear the negative reactions are not a positive one. I am unsure what to do in this situation

T

tca300

Have you tried eating small amounts daily, ( mushrooms ) and increasing quantity over time?
Also, have you tried boiled bamboo shoots?

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

I just know that for me, I have to have some carbz with the carrrot or I get terrible low blood sugar symptoms.:bath:

I've measured my blood glucose with my cheap glucometer during one of the episodes and it's been fine, leading me to believe something else was at play.

Have you tried eating small amounts daily, ( mushrooms ) and increasing quantity over time?
Also, have you tried boiled bamboo shoots?

How small amounts of mushrooms were you thinking? I had probably about 100 past 2 days then today when I had the reaction I cooked up 150g but didn't eat it all. Ive done that much before even twice a day when my digestion was better and not had problems. I may try lower amounts and work up.

Tried bamboo ages ago when my digestion was better than it is now and bought some again recently but not yet used them

T

tca300

Even as small as a few ounces or less, initially. Depends on you and your individual reaction.

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

Even as small as a few ounces or less, initially. Depends on you and your individual reaction.

Thanks I'll try a lower amount. I've never thought of mushrooms as something you need to work up the dose. Have you had experience with mushrooms needing to increase the dose or was it just a suggestion?

T

tca300

Just a suggestion, but when I first started eating them they made me bloated and gassy.

Sucrates

Couple of ounces a day seems a good amount for me, are you cooking them well and uncovered?

Sucrates

Couple of ozs, just 50 grams? Yeah cooking them at least an hour and uncovered.
Yeah. I know Ray said he cooks a big pot once a week, not sure if he eats a lot in one sitting, said he likes them with cheddar if I recall correctly. They'll keep well in the fridge. I cook them twice a week and have some with my evening meal most days. I boil them for 15 and simmer for 60, they might get a minute on the pan then if rehearing, not had a problem.

Gl;itch.e

I've measured my blood glucose with my cheap glucometer during one of the episodes and it's been fine, leading me to believe something else was at play.
Of course it would appear fine. The adrenaline is taking care of your glucose levels at that point. Doesn't mean low blood glucose wasn't a factor in getting to that point.

Why cook uncovered? I boil off the hydrazine first then cook in the pressure cooker for 30 minutes.

milk_lover

Interesting thread! I am like @ecstatichamster wondering why uncovered. Maybe I have been cooking mushrooms the wrong way that's why I am not getting the best results from them..

sladerunner69

I woke up tonight with what I believe is a huge adrenaline dump and a big fat knot in my stomach... I am so wired I cant relax to to back to sleep. I think the estrogen and adrenaline from my bad digestion is the culprit but I ate a huge raw carrot and only had a few gin snd tonics today which I guess I am reacting very poorly too... What kind of guyncant even drink a few gin and tonics? I cant tell if it is good that I have been eating so well that my. Ody is not used to processing booze or pathetic that body has suxh a poor reaction to it....

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

Yeah. I know Ray said he cooks a big pot once a week, not sure if he eats a lot in one sitting, said he likes them with cheddar if I recall correctly. They'll keep well in the fridge. I cook them twice a week and have some with my evening meal most days. I boil them for 15 and simmer for 60, they might get a minute on the pan then if rehearing, not had a problem.

He's a fan of continuous use so I imagine he eats carrot or mushrooms every day. I remember him saying in an interview that he got bored of eating carrot every day for 20 years so was nice to have mushrooms as a change.

Of course it would appear fine. The adrenaline is taking care of your glucose levels at that point. Doesn't mean low blood glucose wasn't a factor in getting to that point.

Good point, I'm beginning to think low blood sugar was the issue with this.

L

lollipop

@sladerunner69 just a personal theory/observation, the healthier my body becomes, the less it tolerates something perceived as a toxin. Might this be part of your experience?

M

member 2106

Good point, I'm beginning to think low blood sugar was the issue with this.

What if you try having some orange juice to sip through the work day, to unsure that the blood sugar isn't low, and see if it still happens?

InChristAlone

I don't have attacks anymore, but it seems we are similar with these stress reactions. Was it you that said K2 caused anxiety as well? It seems to help dump toxins from the liver and then I feel badly until I have a bowel movement. Do you think this might be what goes on with fibers for you as well? Or it could just be too much serotonin release. Or another thought is that if your intestines feel really full before you go then this can cause shallow breathing that builds up to a panic attack. Do you get air hunger?

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

I don't have attacks anymore, but it seems we are similar with these stress reactions. Was it you that said K2 caused anxiety as well? It seems to help dump toxins from the liver and then I feel badly until I have a bowel movement. Do you think this might be what goes on with fibers for you as well? Or it could just be too much serotonin release. Or another thought is that if your intestines feel really full before you go then this can cause shallow breathing that builds up to a panic attack. Do you get air hunger?

Yeah I had problems with k2 causing intestinal stress and stools. I'm not sure exactly what's going on to be honest, my recent thoughts are that my episode yesterday was hypoglycemia

InChristAlone

So the next question to ask is what caused your blood sugar to drop? the stress from the intestines can certainly cause it. I've been on ascorbic acid at 1-3 grams a day now for 6 months. I think it has greatly helped.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals