Regina

I think you are producing plenty of dopamine, it just goes down the norepinephrine pathway pretty quickly. Inhibiting that mono-oxygenase enzyme is one possibility but I would try to find out what is causing its overactivation. Have you had tests for copper and iron? If not, I would recomment getting some tests for serum iron, ferritin, transferrin, iron saturation, serum copper, and ceruloplasmin. Both copper and iron are pretty important for the cathecolamine system and especially NE levels.
Hi haidut, I finally found where to post my new iron/copper results. Thank you!!

Attachments

• test_results_final.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 37
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
-

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

japanesedude

Is it fine to use DMSO, ethanol produtct(Androsterone) and Ethanol/SFA esters products(Kuinone and Pansterone) applying on scrotum ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is it fine to use DMSO, ethanol produtct(Androsterone) and Ethanol/SFA esters products(Kuinone and Pansterone) applying on scrotum ?

I don't think there is any issue with combining them. DMSO mixes quite well with the SFA ester we use.

mirc12354

So DMSO will not be available in any of your steroid products? Does the new solvent also potentiate the steriods the way DMSO does?

japanesedude

@haidut
I know that I ask a lot of questions.
and sorry to bother you.
but I just want to ask that is it safe to use testosterone gel which dissolved in Hydrophobic Vaseline and Ethanol applying on scrotum with Idealab products which are dissolved in SFA ester,DMSO,Ethanol etc?

Constatine

@haidut
and sorry to bother you.
but I just want to ask that is it safe to use testosterone gel which dissolved in Hydrophobic Vaseline and Ethanol applying on scrotum with Idealab products which are dissolved in SFA ester,DMSO,Ethanol etc?
Wow you take a lot of androgenic substances. Be sure to do a before and after photo for yourself. Would be interesting.

japanesedude

Wow you take a lot of androgenic substances. Be sure to do a before and after photo for yourself. Would be interesting.

yeah. I've taking Pansterone+Androsterone for 2month.
and now Im taking 3mg testosterone + Androsterone or Pansterone.
I already felt that Im more muscline. my face looks more dominant.

I'll probably order Kuinone to stack with T.
and take some break from Andro + Pan combo too

Wagner83

yeah. I've taking Pansterone+Androsterone for 2month.
and now Im taking 3mg testosterone + Androsterone or Pansterone.
I already felt that Im more muscline. my face looks more dominant.

I'll probably order Kuinone to stack with T.
and take some break from Andro + Pan combo too
What effects did you notice from andro+pan in the past two months? From what you said zinc had a better effet and you had estrogenic issues for a while. Have the effects been consistent from day 1 to now?

japanesedude

What effects did you notice from andro+pan in the past two months? From what you said zinc had a better effet and you had estrogenic issues for a while. Have the effects been consistent from day 1 to now?

better mood/better libido/less anxiety from Pansterone. stack with Androsterone gives strong erection and more relax feeling.
Yes.I get strong Androgenic effects from randomly taken Zinc.
Zinc + Pansterone also works great.
If I didn't use enough ammount of Androsterone,I get estrogenic symptoms from Pansterone.
Andro+Pan combo always works great for me.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
and sorry to bother you.

This is not the thread to ask these questions. This is a thread about androsterone. In general, if the T is pure and there is nothing bad in that vaseline it should be OK, but like other people said I would not overdo the steroids. Usually, less is more, when it come to steroid supplementation.

japanesedude

This is not the thread to ask these questions. This is a thread about androsterone. In general, if the T is pure and there is nothing bad in that vaseline it should be OK, but like other people said I would not overdo the steroids. Usually, less is more, when it come to steroid supplementation.

sorry haidut. next time I'll be more careful.
btw,I've already tried 3mg Andro + 3mg T applied on scrotum.
It works fine but I got dryjoints.
probably there are already no aromtization from 3mg T so this combo would lower Estrogen too much.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
sorry haidut. next time I'll be more careful.
btw,I've already tried 3mg Andro + 3mg T applied on scrotum.
It works fine but I got dryjoints.
probably there are already no aromtization from 3mg T so this combo would lower Estrogen too much.

I think androsterone:T ratio of 1:2 may work better. So, 2mg androsterone and 4mg T, or 1mg andro and 2mg T.

marsaday

Further update:

I have stopped pansterone again as having some issues. I have also stopped androsterone as of last night. Today i feel much better.

I have been feeling down taking 2 x androsterone every night for about 3 weeks now. I stopped the pansterone because this wasn't working for me.

Now i think the androsterone has been useful, but i think i may only need one drop per night or a drop every few days. For now i will back off a little for a few days.

So my question is = has the androsterone built up in my system a little too much, hence i haven't been feeling so good.

I have also noticed another effect. I have been putting weight on round my stomach. This has been a little weird for me and i am sure i will get rid of it, but has anyone else had this issue. My face has also become more fuller / healthier because of the androsterone.

So i am seeing positive stuff from using it, but also negative and i think i need to find the level which works best for me.

Further update:

Some good things have finally happened and i think it is down to using the Andro.

I have been using the Andro since early may i think. I could tell it was doing some positive things, but i was also getting some not so nice things happening as well.

Namely i was getting a big stomach feeling, bloated etc. My chest area was also feeling bigger. I was feeling tired at points in the day and generally was off.

So i tried lowering, then stopping the Andro (only do 2 drops max per night).

Now the important thing to take on board is that i also use ProgestE and T4. In the last week i have realised that the ProgestE may be responsible for me not feeling so good and it also ties in with using Andro.

So this is what has changed. I am now using 25mcg more T4 per day. This is an increase from 125 to 150. I have stopped all progesterone and i am taking 2 drops of Andro per night. I am also looking at adding back in 1 drop pansterone.

I am feeling very well and am not having any tired periods in the day. My skin is very much darker and healthier looking. My life and health have taken a big jump forward.

These updates are here to help haidut work out what influences what when we add in these hormones.

My thinking is that the andro has improved thyroid function and so more thyroid can now be used without pooling. It has also reduced the need for progesterone as the two hormones were doing similar things and so i was getting to much of one hormone. It could have been cortisol, but i am not fully sure.

All very positive and i will update in the future with how i am getting on. I have also ordered some 5adhp, but at the moment i won't be trying any if i maintain a good balance with what i am taking at the moment.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals