Custom Amino Blend Group Buy

Dan W

I thought this would be of interest to people here. Kevin's contact info is at the end of the message.

Kevin said:
Hey folks,
Like many of you my wife and I have been struggling with digestion issues, kidney issues, inflammation and weight loss issues and we thought we would share this information.
I was introduced to this post by HAIDUT in a private forum (Meander Towards Greatness by Zachariah Salazar) Amino Acid Supplementation For People With Poor Digestion
The concept is to replace all or some of your protein intake to create a massive reduction in ammonia load. The reason being that most of the protein we consume is converted into ammonia in the process. So the intent is to replace it in part or in whole for a period of time to assist healing. BCAA’s and amino’s in their pure form are 99.99% bioavailable. Consider the fact that protein bioavailability is as follows; eggs 45%, dairy 30%, meats 25%, and plant based proteins are less than 15%. You can see that the balance of between 55-85% of the protein is lost to ammonia. With this ratio of amino acids, we can replace the protein we use and get zero ammonia. That is a significant reduction in systemic load.
Like most here I’m constantly trying to improve my health and would really like to take off the 20+ lbs I’m still trying to take off of the 40+ I put on trying to follow and learn from Ray’s work.
Zach or course always tries stuff on himself first to make sure its ok and to be honest his results based on Haidut’s post were nothing short of incredible. To be fair he is always implementing Ray’s work so there are many moving parts but in his own words, “it's parts of many things working within Meander Towards Greatness. That my 20lbs weight loss was 5 lbs 1st day (assuming inflammation, water) and 15lbs over another 3 weeks. The weight loss is thought to be from less inflammation, no ammonia, less total calories while meeting protein, carbs and fat needs and keeping a good temp and pulse. Maintained eating liver mousse, oysters, juice, cheese and leafy broth for trace nutrients. Won't use it forever just to hit goals, while traveling, reduce ammonia and then just intermittently. No guarantees…”

So after I read this and discussed his experience with him I decided to initially order enough to trial for a month. I decided to start at 32.4g of total Amino supplementation and this 32.4g is a complete protein replacement equivalent to 100g of dairy (30% BioAvailable), slight more of meats (25% Bio).

I actually haven’t figured out yet how much I would need to fully replace my protein requirements but I estimate its somewhere between 130-180g of food protein or as much as 50g of amino complex.

I predominantly used it while traveling to avoid crappy foods and as a supplement rather than a full replacement. Although not causation many of my symptoms improved, better sleep, weight loss, better recovery, improvements in temp & pulse, and better libido. All my blood markers improved as well but that is something I only test every 3-6 months so I can’t say for certain that the aminos impacted those tests.

Anyways my biggest complaint was that I chose to use powders to save money and they all taste horrible. I find that a huge disincentive to using them 3-6x per day depending on how many meals you have. It’s worse for my wife has the nose and taste buds of a blood hound and she couldn’t stomach them. So this time my wife and I ordered all capsules from Nutribio, which has very similar pricing mg for mg with the other suppliers like BulkSupplements. We used the closest dosages possible per capsule and bought enough to provide a double dose per day for 30 days, or 64.8g of aminos the equivalent of 200g of dairy.

The only amino consistently unavailable in capsules is Threonine. The price turned out to be $344 USD + another almost $60 to Canada. Who knows if we’ll get a duty charge as well. So that is $172/month for each of us to fully replace 200g equivalent of protein per day or about $6/day.

In reality that will last my wife 2 months if she didn’t eat any other source of protein and used the recommended dose of 32.4g/day. That would cost less than $3/day or $1/meal. All-in-all relatively cheap yet still not very convenient because they need to be counted out in “meal” baggies with the threonine powdered added.

I can’t tell you how much I hate that considering I need to do that 180 times for each month.

With necessity the mother of invention and laziness the father you can guess which one motivated me.

I’ve sourced a quality US supplier that will provide certificates of analysis for each amino and who will blend the proper ratio into each capsule and package it in 1800 capsule bags. This is enough to provide 32.4g/day per person for 2 months, or 64.8g/day per person for 30 days. The product is high quality and excipient free.
This brings the price down to around $100-110/person per month at 64.8g of aminos. That is around 58% of the price my wife and I paid from Nutribio. Mind you they have great packaging.
The issue is that to get this price we need to do a single purchase of nearly 370,400 capsules or nearly $20,000 USD worth before shipping to me. I obviously do not need 205 months of amino acids.

So I am proposing to share the savings with anyone that is interested, I need 205 orders (of 1800 capsules each) prepaid at 75%, I’ll cover the 25% balance and any discrepancy in shipping of the order. I will then ship the aminos to you once you pay the outstanding balance and shipping.

I currently have 47 orders from within the Meander to Greatness group, so we need another 155 orders to make this happen.
For the record I am located in Kelowna, BC, Canada. At this point this is not a business just a trial run. However, if it goes well and people like it I will consider making it a full time product.

If you are interested send me your details via FB message or at my personal email address [email protected] and I will put you on a list and once I have the request orders I will collect the money and order it. Or if you know someone that night be interested please share with them, it will allow us to leverage the purchasing power of a group.

OP
Dan W

Dan W

An update:

Kevin said:
Thank you to everyone that got in and supported this group buy! The process has been long with many challenges but we came out with a superior product - no excipients (they are listed only because they were listed in the application for the Canadian NPN (Natural Health Product Number). The number 80074128 and the process are to ensure quality. Our testing included microbial, heavy metals, and potency to support the COA's received from suppliers.

This combination of amino acids has been used by people with renal issues, ammonia issues, or as a partial or total protein replacement.

We can't wait for your feedback!

As you can see the shipment is packaged in Ontario and soon to us here in Kelowna.

As promised the plan is to ship to you in the beginning of January.

Bottles are 9" high by 5" wide and contain 1800 caps. There are 7 bottles to a box 18"x12"x12". Each box is about 10kg (22lbs) and each bottle is about 1.4kg (3lbs?) with packaging.

We am super excited!

I will have additional bottles available due to all the last minute changes in case you know anyone that is interested. We will also look at getting them up in Amazon!

OP
Dan W

Dan W

They got a certificate of analysis:

Attachments

• CofA-11774-Impower-Pro.pdf
    66.3 KB · Views: 67

jitsmonkey

yes.
has been excellent for the following
a) filling any protein short falls easily
b) protein on the go/in a hurry/travel/etc
c) noted improvements in pulse/temp (I could attribute to this to ammonia decrease or just simply getting more consistent with my protein totals, I don't know and frankly don't care ;-)
d) helps meet specific carb to protein ratios if you're trying to do that
e) helps deplete certain less than desirable aminos when consumed with muscle meats and such. (I can't confirm this but that's consistent with other less sophisticated amino supplementation)

all of these were consistent with my experience using them.
And interestingly enough like all effective metabolic enhancers.... using these without adequate fuel doesn't work well.

I don't think they are currently in stock right now but I will definitely order again when they are.

Waynish

Current thoughts on blends or are most of you using individual aminos to simplify testing?

Kang

Hey Kevin,

Can you ship to Aus?

Thanks for your patience with my late reply but I have been stuck in the Panamanian jungle most of this year. In short yes we ship anywhere in the world but our website is only set up for western Europe and north america, however if you write us at [email protected] or even [email protected] we can get a quote on shipping anywhere you want.

walker_in_aus

Thanks for your patience with my late reply but I have been stuck in the Panamanian jungle most of this year. In short yes we ship anywhere in the world but our website is only set up for western Europe and north america, however if you write us at [email protected] or even [email protected] we can get a quote on shipping anywhere you want.

Do you mean STUCK? Like lost? Sounds hectic!

I figure it might be cheaper for me to DIY Downunder. Benefits to living at the bottom of the world are great but shipping is sure a pain!

Kang

Do you mean STUCK? Like lost? Sounds hectic!

I figure it might be cheaper for me to DIY Downunder. Benefits to living at the bottom of the world are great but shipping is sure a pain!

I understand it can appear expensive but there are a few things to consider.
1. Hitting the exact ratios is nearly impossible unless you’ve got saint-like patience and a crack dealers measuring scale ;)
2. The difference is huge if the ratios aren’t dead on - at least that’s what all our Beta testers said.
3. The cost of buying the ingredients equivalent to our 1800 cap bottles was about $174 USD. WE sell ours for $199 in caps, premixed at the perfect ratio AND we give you a 10% discount if you buy two or more and tell us you heard about us here at RPF.
4. Shipping isn’t so bad if you use sea, and air isn’t that bad if you buy volume and are in a rush.

Whatever you choose we wish you great success on your health journey!

Kang

How many servings does a person usually need a day of this?

That depends on your circumstances. The health Canada number serving size is 6 caps per day BUT that was baed on not exceeding single amino acid dose per day. This is a blend of 9 amino acids more like you would find in whole foods rather than a large dose of a single amino.

My wife and I, along with many others, have used as many as 20 caps/ dose and as many as 60 total caps per day. Normally my wife and I use an average of 30 caps per day divided into single doses of 6-10 caps. Depends how much you want to reduce ammonia, how much carnosine or glutathione you want to create, or how much you want to deplete serotonin in the brain.

Tzheng2012

Oh i may have been mistaken about the purpose of this product. I found this thread from the amino acids for improving digestion thread (my current problem, lots of bloatig and gas). Im also in a situation where there are days where i cant get much protein so i thiught this may be useful. Can this be used for those purposes?

Kang

Oh i may have been mistaken about the purpose of this product. I found this thread from the amino acids for improving digestion thread (my current problem, lots of bloatig and gas). Im also in a situation where there are days where i cant get much protein so i thiught this may be useful. Can this be used for those purposes?

We developed it to save buddy with stage 3 kidney failure, which it did but it turned out to be awesome for improving digestion, getting your protein and hence fixing liver function... and overall health.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals