Wider Face After Using Vitamin K?

trew

sorry but getting a wider face after using vitamin k is biggest load of bollocks i've seen today.

the jaw industry might as well start canceling all their future surgeries and give their patients vitamin k instead LOL

i'd like to believe it's possible but it just isn't. do you know how tough the jaw muscle is and what kind of strength would be required to actually push it out wider

japanesedude

I am planning to buy Kuinone soon.
I'll applying Kuinone on scrotum with Pansteron. also take 5000iu Vitamin D orally.
I am looking forward to Vit K2 to make my face more masculine and I hope that it will deepen my voice.

Dino

sorry but getting a wider face after using vitamin k is biggest load of bollocks i've seen today.

the jaw industry might as well start canceling all their future surgeries and give their patients vitamin k instead LOL

i'd like to believe it's possible but it just isn't. do you know how tough the jaw muscle is and what kind of strength would be required to actually push it out wider
would not say it changes muscle mass or so like androgens, but there are evidences on building bone mass and thats whats about just search a bit in the net

Constatine

Just as voodoo and unfounded as this whole thread.
Anything that promotes bone mass by increasing osteoblasts and decreasing osteoclasts will result in more bone. As people age their faces tend to get wider due to this ongoing process. I don't see why something that aids this process wouldn't contribute to a wider face.

Ron J

Anything that promotes bone mass by increasing osteoblasts and decreasing osteoclasts will result in more bone. As people age their faces tend to get wider due to this ongoing process. I don't see why something that aids this process wouldn't contribute to a wider face.
Isn't it due to weakened bones, so the body compensates by increasing its circumference? Or does it occur regardless of bone density?

Constatine

Isn't it due to weakened bones, so the body compensates by increasing its circumference? Or does it occur regardless of bone density?
Not regardless of bone density but it is positively correlated with bone density. Vitamin k increases total bone mass- circumference, and BMD. There was a study where the measured bones (I think hip bones) actually got significantly larger after vitamin k treatment (as should be expected) but there are so many vitamin k studies on this subject I cannot find it right now.

Dino

See post above, forgot to quote u in it :)

45mg of MK4 (thorne) and 200mcg every 3 days (MK7), I'm thinking of uusing mk7 every other day or every day even. Don't know yet, because mk7 stays in the blood longer, so I don't know if I might overdose on that. Anyhow, I really gtg for now, I'll be back online in approx 1-2 hours, because I am at work. If u have any other questions, I'll hear them :)

wow 45mg mk4. thats 450 drops u have to take dayly. are u serious on that? :D 10 drops are 1 mg mk4. but if you dont have any side effects, thats cool

Watson350

The malar muscle is strong but no one is referring to that. HGH you would agree is 'strong enough to push it out wider' so an osteoclast theoretically with the right homeostasis could change bone structure. This would not necessarily cancel sliding genioplasties and the like, however, it is interesting.

RedStaR

I don't think this is true beyond the early 20s. Even though bone is constantly in a state of turnover.

Also, has facial width-to-height ratio been discussed here before?

Watson350

Actors are short but have square faces, the taller you are the longer your face and weaker the posterior mandible angle or flared jaw effect of say a brad pitt.

Constatine

I don't think this is true beyond the early 20s. Even though bone is constantly in a state of turnover.

Also, has facial width-to-height ratio been discussed here before?
I think it depends on one's health. I've certainly seen this happen in individuals.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom