If You're Looking For Coca Cola Made With Real Sugar

tankasnowgod

.....Be on the lookout right now for bottles with the yellow caps. Coke makes a limited amount with real sugar this time of year, as it is kosher for Passover (I think cause HFCS is considered levened). Probably have a week or two to find and stock up.

whodathunkit

.....Be on the lookout right now for bottles with the yellow caps. Coke makes a limited amount with real sugar this time of year, as it is kosher for Passover (I think cause HFCS is considered levened). Probably have a week or two to find and stock up.
Great tip. Thank you! :)

Sheik

Welp, Passover is over and I didn't find any Passover Coke. I think I'll go to Walmart today and ask if they have any left.

livesimply

I always buy Mexican Coke (with real sugar) at Costco--better price, too!

TubZy

just look for the sodas in the glass bottle, usually most of all them are used with cane sugar but not all stores have them, just read the ingredients to be sure. My major grocery stores don't carry them near me, but some small gas station/convenience store type places do.

sladerunner69

I can get glass coke everywhere, especially costco where you can buy a pack of 30 of them for 20 bucks. I think I get a better price ebcause Im close to the mexican border. I cudlnt find any jewish plastic 2 liter bottle of coke although I looked at a couple stores. Pepsi also makes a real sugar product but they are apparently dialing back their production and only sell it in bottles and cans now although it was a fantastic product.

PhilParma

Pepsi also makes a real sugar product but they are apparently dialing back their production and only sell it in bottles and cans now although it was a fantastic product.
My local Walmart has Real Sugar Pepsi, in cans. I know that glass bottles are the best, but which is the worse alternative: plastic bottles or cans?

sladerunner69

My local Walmart has Real Sugar Pepsi, in cans. I know that glass bottles are the best, but which is the worse alternative: plastic bottles or cans?

Im not sure, cans have a plastic lining so they likely bear a similar affinity for leaking toxins from the polymer materials.

BlueEyeWolf

Forum Supporter
I find it year around at Costco and most specialty grocery stores in glass bottles.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals