Royal Jelly Increases Testosterone

natedawggh

After buying some bee pollen from a farmer (which turns out is relatively high in PUFAS) I did some learning about other bee products. The Queen Bee lives more than twice as long as all the other bees, and science has established the contribution of Royal Jelly to this phenomenon. The fat in Royal Jelly is almost entirely saturated.

This study followed results of supplementing Royal Jelly and found an increase in red blood cell formation and a large increase of DHEA into Testosterone, which also had the effect of improving insulin sensitivity. There was no change in estrogen.

Effect of royal jelly ingestion for six months on healthy volunteers

tyler

This is killer! Thanks for sharing dawg.
I myself have a very low free T, and total T count- but mid-range dhea. I am assuming that my body is struggling with conversion, so this may be exactly what I need!
Are you using royal jelly yourself? If so, what brand and what has been your personal experience?
Thanks man

BobbyDukes

I bought some Royal jelly once. I had to keep it in the fridge.

I didn't notice anything at all from it. Very expensive from what I can remember, too. This was years ago, though. I remember I bought the best stuff (did my research, etc).

Considering I went through all of these 'superfoods/herbs' and at least noticed something positive/negative from all of them, this caused me to consider Royal jelly to be the biggest sham going.

I noticed effects from bee pollen. Didn't buy a second pot of Royal jelly. Tasted pretty foul, too.

Anyone here actually tried it and noticed good effects from it?

OP
natedawggh

natedawggh

Twice as long? I think it's like 30x or something rediculous
Oh yes your right. Well, some bees live for several months depending on if they hibernate for the winter. Hard working summer bees live only 45 days. A queen lives for 5 years.

OP
natedawggh

natedawggh

This is killer! Thanks for sharing dawg.
I myself have a very low free T, and total T count- but mid-range dhea. I am assuming that my body is struggling with conversion, so this may be exactly what I need!
Are you using royal jelly yourself? If so, what brand and what has been your personal experience?
Thanks man

I just bought some royal jelly in honey. It's cheaper than pure Royal jelly and the honey is also good (there's 600 mg of RJ in one teaspoon). I have no idea if it has any effects. But I'll report back.

BibleBeliever

Yep. Farmers are high in pufas these days. :rolleyes:
lol

Just found this article on the subject:

https://proteinpower.com/drmike/2007/03/13/longevity-and-membrane-saturation/

Too bad it doesn't show the %s of pufas, just says it is mostly pufas in bee pollen. Supposing it is 60% and it apparently it is 10% fat by weight then 10 grams will have .6 grams of pufa.

Some days I have been having up to 45 grams, so it would seem better to lower the dosage to under 10 grams to avoid pufa.

On the plus it is touted to be very high in protein and b-vitamins, but it is hard to find solid data on bee pollen.

I consume royal jelly via ginseng vials and notice a much stronger effect in the vials that contain royal jelly than the ones with just ginseng. It deepens the voice, significantly enhances muscle performance and increases stamina.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals