Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
Do you have any plan to release testosterone supplements?
If that is possible, it can easily be best selling supplement on idealab.

Once Ray Peat said, 『less than 4 mg/day, I don't think testosterone is harmful.』
for example, 4mg of testosterone Dissolved in tocopherol/MCT or DMSO

testosterone can aromatize quite easily, but There are many Anti estrogenic supplements on Idealab.
so It would be great to stack with Testosterone.

I would love to do it (and would probably do DHT before I release T) but it happens to be illegal in USA even as a research chemical. Let's see what happens in the next year or so. There is some talk about excluding some bioidentical hormones from the list of AAS banned by Congress, so T and DHT may come off the list. But you never know, sometimes they tighten the rules even more. Maybe all this talk about relaxing rules are just to entice the proponents to come out so they can be identified and attacked...

haidut

Forum Supporter
Well after trying Retinol under the tongue, it seems that it does in fact contain DMSO? It has the same taste as Kuinone. Nevertheless, DMSO is not listed on the ingredient list.

Retinol has ethanol and water, no DMSO. We used a bit more ethanol and less water on the last few batches of Retinol but we may up the water again given the reports like this. I can do retinyl acetate in DMSO but there seems to be very little interest so far as vitamin A is well absorbed as it is and since it is relatively cheap people do not really feel the need for an even more economical option. Not saying they won't like it, just that they don't really feel the need for it and if there is no need there is usually no sales. So, no reason to keep something bottled for months or even years due to poor sales.

Thanks Haidut!

These supps definitely lower estrogen. Fat around the nipples has been lowered. Face feels somewhat different. 1-2 drops of Retinol per day, 4 drops of Kuinone, and 6 drops of TocoVit. All under the tongue for 10-20 minutes.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks Haidut!

These supps definitely lower estrogen. Fat around the nipples has been lowered. Face feels somewhat different. 1-2 drops of Retinol per day, 4 drops of Kuinone, and 6 drops of TocoVit. All under the tongue for 10-20 minutes.

Great, thanks for the feedback!

Ritchie

Have you explored or considered an antibiotic or there said derivative/s, in a dmso formulation?
I'm assuming kuinone covers this area to some degree however i can imagine it would still be beneficial...

haidut

Forum Supporter
Have you explored or considered an antibiotic or there said derivative/s, in a dmso formulation?
I'm assuming kuinone covers this area to some degree however i can imagine it would still be beneficial...

Actually, Lapodin covers this better than Kuinone. Many antibiotics used both for bacterial infections and cancer treatment are anthracene derivatives and emodin is an anthraquinone. I may do minocycline or tetracycline as a DMSO solution. But again, they are not that different as a molecule from emodin and/or vitamin K.

TubZy

I am actually trying to avoid exactly this setup :)
The moment I mention there are products in development I get slammed with emails about possible uses, conditions, comparison with other products, etc. Not to mention emails asking to pre-order, get it in the raw material form, and others. Based on personal experience so far I have found it best not to say much until a product is ready to be released because then all the studies have been collected and a thread can be created to point people to instead of asking individual questions. Otherwise, it becomes a bit too much like drug development and of course it signals potential competitors what I am up to :)
But points taken, I'll see what I can change/do about that.

Fine.... papa Haidut :shifty:

B

Braveheart

Actually, Lapodin covers this better than Kuinone. Many antibiotics used both for bacterial infections and cancer treatment are anthracene derivatives and emodin is an anthraquinone. I may do minocycline or tetracycline as a DMSO solution. But again, they are not that different as a molecule from emodin and/or vitamin K.
"I may do minocycline or tetracycline as a DMSO solution."....like that idea.

JoeKool

I heard thru the grapevine IdealLabs had once looked into 5aR supplementation but it wasn't feasible financially ?? Is there any truth or any interest in a 5aR supplement , if possible?

I would be an investor , if necessary...

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you believe in "spirituality" , and if so, what chemicals can enhance it ?

Anything that lowers serotonin. Back in the 1960s LSD was used quite often but it is illegal now and the "trip" can be unpleasant for some. There is no need for tripping as simply blocking serotonin sufficiently induces a state of reverence and awe for the world around you. So, something as simple as BCAA/tyrosine/phenylalanine can do, but obviously some people try other chemicals as well.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I heard thru the grapevine IdealLabs had once looked into 5aR supplementation but it wasn't feasible financially ?? Is there any truth or any interest in a 5aR supplement , if possible?

I would be an investor , if necessary...

I don't think there is a need to take 5-AR directly. The PFS is a systemic issue and 5-AR is but just one component. Look at the recent thread I posted on exactly what finasteride does.
Finasteride Causes Physical Damage To Nerves, Depression, ED, Steroid Imbalance
Just taking 5-AR will do very little to correct that and most people should be producing enough 5-AR if metabolism is working well. Pregnenolone, progesterone, DHEA and thyroid is what I would try instead of 5-AR supplementation. It is too isolated to induce a systemic beneficial effect IMO.

JoeKool

I don't think there is a need to take 5-AR directly. The PFS is a systemic issue and 5-AR is but just one component. Look at the recent thread I posted on exactly what finasteride does.
Finasteride Causes Physical Damage To Nerves, Depression, ED, Steroid Imbalance
Just taking 5-AR will do very little to correct that and most people should be producing enough 5-AR if metabolism is working well. Pregnenolone, progesterone, DHEA and thyroid is what I would try instead of 5-AR supplementation. It is too isolated to induce a systemic beneficial effect IMO.

Thank you Haidut but that thread proves we're screwed... I'm trying some peptides now, specifically for repair and hopefully nerve repair, but does it means we've done permanent damage that's irreparable ?

Which progesterone would you suggest?

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thank you Haidut but that thread proves we're screwed... I'm trying some peptides now, specifically for repair and hopefully nerve repair, but does it means we've done permanent damage that's irreparable ?

Which progesterone would you suggest?

Nothing is irreparable. It is now known that thing like peripheral neuropathy and demyelination are quite reversible, and progesterone is one tool that can do it. Any progesterone will do. Pregnenolone is also a myelin booster, so taking a 100mg on a daily basis will probably help as well. Thyroid should also help if cholesterol levels are adequate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom