sladerunner69

Will do! I read something you wrote about topical DHEA. Do you make it or you buy it from somewhere as a ready solution?

Well usually I take pansterone because it seems to have the strongest effect. However lately I have been experimenting with dhea powder, which I take from opening 25mg capsules of pure dhea, and I just mix it with a little ethyl alcohol and water in a little bowl with a tooth pick. It is not as strong as pansterone but I can take more dhea this way because the preg/dhea combo is very potent and notably different than just plain dhea.

sladerunner69

I meant androsterone. It may be too much for everyday use but I use higher doses when testing on myself before releasing a product.

That's awesome. I wish they made the executives in the pharmaceutical industry follow the same method.

Did you notice any unpleasant side effects at 15mg daily? Maybe tiredness or irritability?

Jsaute21

That's awesome. I wish they made the executives in the pharmaceutical industry follow the same method.

Did you notice any unpleasant side effects at 15mg daily? Maybe tiredness or irritability?

I have been using anywhere from 4 MG-6 MG every day and notice no ill effects. Usually take 2 drops orally with breakfast and 2 with dinner. If i work out i will take 4 MG post workout with Pan and notice increased recovery time.

sladerunner69

I have been using anywhere from 4 MG-6 MG every day and notice no ill effects. Usually take 2 drops orally with breakfast and 2 with dinner. If i work out i will take 4 MG post workout with Pan and notice increased recovery time.

Interesting I could not take that much or I would become tired irritable and listless.

Jsaute21

Interesting I could not take that much or I would become tired irritable and listless.
We are all different so i completely take your word for it but that is interesting. My only knock on Androsterone is that it makes me too calm potentially. I will say stacking with Pan (2.5 MG of Pan/2 of Andro) gives me rise in nootropic function and libido.

My favorite of haidut's supplements so far.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

I noticed less restful sleep and very intense dreaming. Got the same effects from 5mg DHT dissolved in DMSO. But that was only after using the 15mg androsterone for a few weeks so it probably build up. In lower doses of 5mg, and combined with Pansterone it did not cause mood issues and in fact improved it quite a bit.

sladerunner69

I noticed less restful sleep and very intense dreaming. Got the same effects from 5mg DHT dissolved in DMSO. But that was only after using the 15mg androsterone for a few weeks so it probably build up. In lower doses of 5mg, and combined with Pansterone it did not cause mood issues and in fact improved it quite a bit.

15 mg andro daily seems like a very heavy dose, especially considerring the dmso multiplies the effects. There was someome on here who made a thread about the suppression they had from 20mg dht daily, and that was not with dmso just typical cream. I am worries to use anything more than 2 drops of andro at a time now...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
15 mg andro daily seems like a very heavy dose, especially considerring the dmso multiplies the effects. There was someome on here who made a thread about the suppression they had from 20mg dht daily, and that was not with dmso just typical cream. I am worries to use anything more than 2 drops of andro at a time now...

I agree, like I said I always test with higher doses before releasing a product because I know some people will end up gobbling it up like candy. For most people, just like Peat said about DHEA, 5mg would probably be more than enough.

sladerunner69

I agree, like I said I always test with higher doses before releasing a product because I know some people will end up gobbling it up like candy. For most people, just like Peat said about DHEA, 5mg would probably be more than enough.

Okay good, that is very dilligent/kind of you to do. I am still shocked at the variability of individuality. 8 drops of pansterone has a very severe effect on me, I usually only need 1 or 2 drops and may only repeat that once or none. With andro I am the same way, 5 drops puts me too sleep and I definitely feel it coming over me very strongly. I guess I am just sensitive to everything.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Okay good, that is very dilligent/kind of you to do. I am still shocked at the variability of individuality. 8 drops of pansterone has a very severe effect on me, I usually only need 1 or 2 drops and may only repeat that once or none. With andro I am the same way, 5 drops puts me too sleep and I definitely feel it coming over me very strongly. I guess I am just sensitive to everything.

It's not bad to be sensitive, it is one of the biomarkers of youth. Girls dig it too ;)

japanesedude

I just received my first Androsterone yesterday.
yesterday I used 2drops on my nipples for treat gyno.
Today I used 1drop on nipple and 1drop on scrotum with 10mg Pregnenolone orally.
I've already noticed 'calm' 'relax' GABA like Effects from Andro. not like Pansterone which makes me sleepy and fatigued.
However, I still don't notice libido effect from Androsterone.
Does it take time to see the effect?

opethfeldt

I just received my first Androsterone yesterday.
yesterday I used 2drops on my nipples for treat gyno.
Today I used 1drop on nipple and 1drop on scrotum with 10mg Pregnenolone orally.
I've already noticed 'calm' 'relax' GABA like Effects from Andro. not like Pansterone which makes me sleepy and fatigued.
However, I still don't notice libido effect from Androsterone.
Does it take time to see the effect?

I never got a libido boost from androsterone. In higher doses over 5mg, it seems to be anti-libido. Be careful with your Pansterone dose. Whenever I've gotten tired from Pansterone, it turns out it was converting to estrogen too heavily.

japanesedude

I just finished first doses of Androterone 2drops(used on gyno and scrotum) + Pansterone 4+ drops(couldn't measure properly because of dropper)
I've already know that DHEA+Androsterone ratio should be 3:1 or 1:1

One hour after the first doses I even got euphoria.
My mind is clear like a glass,body feels super light,head is super light.
I feel like I got back to 16 years old.
It almost seems like a recreational drug.
Im happy to found this forum and Idealab. thank you so much @haidut

Last edited:

Broken man

Hello, could I ask you, how much caffeine can you take in 1 dose? I was searching why I have some side effects from steroids like androsterone, DHEA and found that liver and NAD/NADH ratio play big role, so I am curious. Haidut used dose about 400 mg twice per day which is huge amount atleast for me . About niacinamide, he did experiments where he used dose about 8 g without side effects. Another example that his body tolerate some things better than others. @haidut, what will happen if somebody is defficient at NAD? Thank you.

japanesedude

since I started to use Androsterone, my libido is gone.
Im using Pansterone too so Is this a low estrogen/ high progesterone ?
When I was using DHEA50mg orally, I had a strong libido which is normally a sign of high estrogen.

so, Is there any good idea to raise my libido?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
since I started to use Androsterone, my libido is gone.
Im using Pansterone too so Is this a low estrogen/ high progesterone ?
When I was using DHEA50mg orally, I had a strong libido which is normally a sign of high estrogen.

so, Is there any good idea to raise my libido?

I would drop the androsterone for a few days or even a week and only use Pansterone. If estrogen gets pushed too low it can cause low libido.

sladerunner69

Hello, could I ask you, how much caffeine can you take in 1 dose? I was searching why I have some side effects from steroids like androsterone, DHEA and found that liver and NAD/NADH ratio play big role, so I am curious. Haidut used dose about 400 mg twice per day which is huge amount atleast for me . About niacinamide, he did experiments where he used dose about 8 g without side effects. Another example that his body tolerate some things better than others. @haidut, what will happen if somebody is defficient at NAD? Thank you.

Yes I have been very sensitive to caffiene in the past, where I would ret poor results with even one cup of coffee. I think it has to do with liver function, and as your lvier improves so does your tolerance and the integraiton of caffiene's beneficial effects. Now I drink about 5 cups through the day. So do 2 15 oz mugs of coffee that have about 250mg caffiene.