I Wrongly Brought Collagen As Gelatin, Is It The Same?

geneu

I just start to ray peat diet. But I mistakenly brought collagen powder. Should I consume it? Or buy anther?

tankasnowgod

I just start to ray peat diet. But I mistakenly brought collagen powder. Should I consume it? Or buy anther?

Let me guess, the Great Lakes stuff in the green container? If so, it's the same stuff. The collagen is just easier to dissolve in water.

tara

The collagen hydrolysate is the gelatine broken down more. Some people find their digestion does better with one or the other. Most people are fine with either. If the quality is reasonable, I'd see no reason not to use it unless you get a personal bad reaction to it.

OP
G

geneu

Just brought from iherb, starting my trial with peat det :)
Thx for solving my question :)
Let me guess, the Great Lakes stuff in the green container? If so, it's the same stuff. The collagen is just easier to dissolve in water.

OP
G

geneu

The collagen hydrolysate is the gelatine broken down more. Some people find their digestion does better with one or the other. Most people are fine with either. If the quality is reasonable, I'd see no reason not to use it unless you get a personal bad reaction to it.
Thx for solving my question :)))

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals