Anyone Know A Cure For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Queequeg

I think I have been over typing annd doin too much work around the house. Any thought? I read progesterone cream may be good. I just but started on pregnenolone. I wonder if this would give me enough progesterone.

whit

I think I have been over typing annd doin too much work around the house. Any thought? I read progesterone cream may be good. I just but started on pregnenolone. I wonder if this would give me enough progesterone.
I think your on the right track. Beans in the diet make my wrists and joints ache. The key for me was getting thyroid reset. Pregnenalone and red light can help for sure.

Fetch

pregnenolone gives me carpal tunnel symptoms. I have repeated the experiment many times over the last three years I think it my have something to do with estrogen. I know it is suppose to reduce estrogen but if I take a aromatase inhibitor it clears the pain in my hands also along with the hand/ wrist pain my teeth usually start to get sensitive at the same time and that goes away with the AI also.

I am probably misinterpreting something or maybe I am just weird. But if the pain persists try backing off the pregnenolone or throwing in a AI. Vit-E, progesterone, etc never worked the only thing that did was a prescription AI. I used 1/4 of a 25mg Exemestane pill or maybe 1/2 for a day to get me out of inflamed state.

When I first start taking pregnenolone I feel really good/tons of energy, lowering of voice and increase beard growth, then I get a big libido surge that feels excessive just way too horny and then the hands a teeth start hurting. I am truly a layman at this stuff but I perceive this as an increase in T then an increase in E through aromatase and followed by the E caused inflammation why hands & teeth not sure. Why am I amortizing T so much not sure I am not overweight, post finestride or whatever else so... maybe just stress?

There are a few other things that seem to cause the same thing- low dose naltrexone( known to increase T in some people, magnesium bicarbonate, DHEA

Anyway just thought I would throw this out incase I am not alone.

People have reported good results from nofap

Nick

This study found local (injected) progesterone to be very effective for treating carpal tunnel. Perhaps topical would have a similar effect. I don't know if pregnenelone would convert in a large enough amount to achieve the same local concentration.

Raeissadat SA, Shahraeeni S, Sedighipour L, Vahdatpour B. Randomized controlled trial of local progesterone vs corticosteroid injection for carpal tunnel syndrome. Acta Neurol Scand 2017. doi: 10.1111/ane.12739

OP
Queequeg

Queequeg

Thanks for all the input. I found a great video on self acupressure that really helped reduce the pain. I am also using pregnenolone orally and topically as well as IR. So far so good.

KombuchaBaby

The only thing that cured my carpal in both wrists was to stop the typing. When I gave it a long rest, the problem went away.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals