Staged Berkeley Riots ( Funny )

yerrag

Yes, and they're also behind the fascism that all these contrivances are calculated to foster. Sure, some jews are involved, some muslims. All of this is become apparent and proveable because it supports the story of religion, which is also a lie. Religion says that we will be saved. The jews will be scapegoated in this country, and none of the guilty ones will suffer.

It's obvious you have a deep hatred for religion. And you have a soft spot for the story line that Jews will always be scapegoated and victimized - because of religion - not just religion, but the Catholic Church. And with that the Jesuits.

You condemn the Catholic Church. And you absolve the Jews and their faith - another religion. You seem to think the Jews had not done anything at all that made them the target of the backlash that was Hitler and the holocaust. The Jews certainly did not deserve such a response. Because in a civilized world, there are peaceful ways to redress grievances.

Since you hate religion so much, why do you defend the Jews whose religion is one of "an eye for an eye," and one that speaks of the total annihilation of their enemies, as encoded in the Old Testament, which forms a key basis for their belief system. When Jesus spread the gospel of love, of the golden rule "Do unto others as you would have done unto you" and of turning the other cheek, and of loving your enemies, why did the Jews of the Old Testament reject him? I then ask you if the religion of the Jews (aligned with the Old Testament) is a religion of love and of peace. If you can say that it is so, then I can very well understand that you should defend them, hook line and sinker.

And why do you paint the Catholic Church with one broad stroke and brand it evil? Is the religion sowing hate? Is it because there were and are priests that molested children? Is it because its liturgy reeks of cannibalism when believers "symbolically" eat his body and drink his blood, simply as as a sign of communion with Christ, to remind believers that Christ lives in him, and that he should act like Christ would? How does your mind, good in reasoning in many other aspects of life, fail to grasp this?

Jesus' wisdom in dissuading the mob that was casting stones into an adulteress or a prostitute asking them " Let he who has no sin cast the first stone" is instructive even to us. Are you judging the whole church because some priests molested children, and the church didn't do enough to stop it? Yes, it was a dark stain, and the church should have acted differently and nipped the bud at the very beginning, to keep the church from being a den of child molesters that found a way to use the church's merciful and trusting nature to their own ends. But you have to ask if this is really the church that Christ founded, or if this was an aberration that does not speak for the whole church.

Are you so anal to be so focused on mistakes that you fail to see what the church has accomplished in carrying out Jesus' message of love? Are you always going to curse the darkness and not bring light to where there's darkness?

I can see that you want nothing to do with blaming the victim, and maybe in your sense of fairness you see it is right to help the victim, and you consider Jews to be eternally the victims of a very malevolent form of discrimination, echoing back to the Holocaust of Hitler.

Is "Once a victim, always a victim" something you believe in? Wouldn't a victim of abuse, after surviving the abuse, become a worse victimizer, if the trauma of that victimization has not fully healed? Wouldn't the fear in the victim so much so that he is always in a state of defensiveness, in an unhealthy state of stress? Won't this chronic state of stress produce seeds of hate and flames of war on a perpetual basis? What if this state exists for the entire tribe of Judah, after the holocaust? Won't its people be on a constant state of wariness, and in a state of siege? Won't they build a wall of riches and power to protect themselves from any threat? Won't they seek out annihilation instead of balance, given their adherence to Old Testament thinking?

Yes, I see now what @icecreamlover was alluding to in an earlier post. The Jews need to heal themselves. They can be a force for good, and a source of healing for the entire world. But the Jewish nation has to heal its old wounds. Unlearn its reflex to annihilate, but instead learn to live in a world of balance with other people.

The Jesuits have been trying to be a bridge for people for a long time. There is no other motive but to give God greater glory, and it is through mankind's upliftment that God is glorified. It is not through divisions, through wars, through wholesale manipulation of our thoughts and actions. It is not to create fear that leads to hatred. It is through love and understanding. The message is simple. Just as we know taking care of our health is simple. It is coherent as well.

yerrag

Do you have a source for that? My understanding is that the term Jesuit which is a derivative of the name Jesus in Late Latin developed as a term of derision for the Society of Jesus. Instead of fighting it, the Jesuits adopted it. The first use of this word Jesuit according to Merriam's came about after the formation of the Society. Definition of JESUIT notice the second definition "Jesuit: 2: one given to intrigue or equivocation"
Yes. 1st Chapter, The Jesuits 1534-1921 Vol. I, by Thomas J. Campbell, SJ

That is another strawman. You need to keep in mind that in the minds of the Jesuits all-non Catholic Christians are heretics and need to be brought back under the sway of the Pope. This is why they were founded, to lead the Counter Reformation. They would only work to save Catholics not Christians.
Oh, what happened to the ecumenical spirit of Vatican II? The spirit of the times then and the spirt of the times now, are they the same? Don't Catholics consider Protestants and Evangelicals simply as separated brethen, and not enemies? And wouldn't Jesuits also have that same attitude? By your reasoning, slavery, since it was an accepted practice in the past, is also an accepted practice now. By your reasoning, everything is set in stone. You need to wake up to the world and not be stuck in medieval times.

I am not sure you read the correct link or maybe didn't read it carefully enough. Read the part in red in particular. This oath was placed in the Congressional record and has been verified by several ex-Jesuits as being true. The Jesuit, Illuminati, Knights of Columbus and Masonic Oaths
I read the right link. You were showing me that the Superior General is supposed to sign an Oath that he is given the license to assasinate heads of state etc. I respond to you that it's a good thing that he is entrusted to make such a decision, as it isn't entrusted to just anyone in the rank and file of the Jesuit order. I said that if a madman such as Hitler were to be among us, I would be glad to be the hitman, and the Superior General can give me the instructions. In the same way, the president of the United is also entrusted with the codes to authorize the nuclear bombing of enemy states. It isn't a responsibility of any citizen, as it is a sacred trust that requires a person to be of high moral character and judgment to bear (not that I'm saying our presidents are such, but they would probably be better than assigning the codes to a crazed madman).

You understand what a "nuclear option" means, right? It is an extreme option, usually not considered in normal circumstances. But extraordinary situations call for extreme measures, which is why the oath you linked to is called "Extreme..."

Even the Church who is against wars is also for wars if it is a just war. It's not just going to be stupid and cowardly and not stand up to great evil.

That is quite the Jesuitical logic. I bet you did well in your classes in Casuistry.
Honestly, I have to look up the word Casuistry. I bet you were Jesuit educated to know so much.

You are kidding right? Napoleon was the most powerful man in the world after his Jesuit controller Abbe Sieyes. He knew who he worked for and he knew them much better than anyone else. And btw I did quote Hitler when he said he learned much from the Jesuits (a Jesuit priest wrote Mein Kampf for him after all). I also quoted from Popes, Presidents, Historians, and Catholic theologians in my previous post. Maybe you didn't read it.
Oh yes, you did. And you believe everything Hitler says?

Your question about inheritance is nonsensical. The Order never dies so there is no inheritance. Who inherits the wealth and power of the Vatican, or the United States, or General Electric? A better analogy is to think of the Jesuits as the Borg which is actually a satire of them. Their headquarters in Rome being Borgo Santo Spirito or Borgo.
On the contrary, there is logic to what I say. For your logic to hold and be credible at the very least, you would have to be able to find a reason for why the Order never dies. I say it has a mission that is bigger than just the founder. This mission is passed on to succeeding generations of priests. These priests join the order not because they want to attain power or glory or riches. They want to give glory to God by serving man. If they have any selfish motives, they would have gone the way of the USSR, or the Roman Empire, the Spanish Empire, or the British Empire. It stays on thru thick and thin because it has a mission that unites, and endures.

Their motive is to bring the entire world under the control of the Pope as Rome was under the Caesars and as Europe was under the Pope during the dark ages. One world government and one world religion all led by one man.
Sure, sure. They will bring back the Messiah and crown him King of the Earth. Just like old times.

goodandevil

It's obvious you have a deep hatred for religion. And you have a soft spot for the story line that Jews will always be scapegoated and victimized - because of religion - not just religion, but the Catholic Church. And with that the Jesuits.

You condemn the Catholic Church. And you absolve the Jews and their faith - another religion. You seem to think the Jews had not done anything at all that made them the target of the backlash that was Hitler and the holocaust. The Jews certainly did not deserve such a response. Because in a civilized world, there are peaceful ways to redress grievances.

Since you hate religion so much, why do you defend the Jews whose religion is one of "an eye for an eye," and one that speaks of the total annihilation of their enemies, as encoded in the Old Testament, which forms a key basis for their belief system. When Jesus spread the gospel of love, of the golden rule "Do unto others as you would have done unto you" and of turning the other cheek, and of loving your enemies, why did the Jews of the Old Testament reject him? I then ask you if the religion of the Jews (aligned with the Old Testament) is a religion of love and of peace. If you can say that it is so, then I can very well understand that you should defend them, hook line and sinker.

And why do you paint the Catholic Church with one broad stroke and brand it evil? Is the religion sowing hate? Is it because there were and are priests that molested children? Is it because its liturgy reeks of cannibalism when believers "symbolically" eat his body and drink his blood, simply as as a sign of communion with Christ, to remind believers that Christ lives in him, and that he should act like Christ would? How does your mind, good in reasoning in many other aspects of life, fail to grasp this?

Jesus' wisdom in dissuading the mob that was casting stones into an adulteress or a prostitute asking them " Let he who has no sin cast the first stone" is instructive even to us. Are you judging the whole church because some priests molested children, and the church didn't do enough to stop it? Yes, it was a dark stain, and the church should have acted differently and nipped the bud at the very beginning, to keep the church from being a den of child molesters that found a way to use the church's merciful and trusting nature to their own ends. But you have to ask if this is really the church that Christ founded, or if this was an aberration that does not speak for the whole church.

Are you so anal to be so focused on mistakes that you fail to see what the church has accomplished in carrying out Jesus' message of love? Are you always going to curse the darkness and not bring light to where there's darkness?

I can see that you want nothing to do with blaming the victim, and maybe in your sense of fairness you see it is right to help the victim, and you consider Jews to be eternally the victims of a very malevolent form of discrimination, echoing back to the Holocaust of Hitler.

Is "Once a victim, always a victim" something you believe in? Wouldn't a victim of abuse, after surviving the abuse, become a worse victimizer, if the trauma of that victimization has not fully healed? Wouldn't the fear in the victim so much so that he is always in a state of defensiveness, in an unhealthy state of stress? Won't this chronic state of stress produce seeds of hate and flames of war on a perpetual basis? What if this state exists for the entire tribe of Judah, after the holocaust? Won't its people be on a constant state of wariness, and in a state of siege? Won't they build a wall of riches and power to protect themselves from any threat? Won't they seek out annihilation instead of balance, given their adherence to Old Testament thinking?

Yes, I see now what @icecreamlover was alluding to in an earlier post. The Jews need to heal themselves. They can be a force for good, and a source of healing for the entire world. But the Jewish nation has to heal its old wounds. Unlearn its reflex to annihilate, but instead learn to live in a world of balance with other people.

The Jesuits have been trying to be a bridge for people for a long time. There is no other motive but to give God greater glory, and it is through mankind's upliftment that God is glorified. It is not through divisions, through wars, through wholesale manipulation of our thoughts and actions. It is not to create fear that leads to hatred. It is through love and understanding. The message is simple. Just as we know taking care of our health is simple. It is coherent as well.
You're confused because you see things on a groupthink level. What group is the right group to belong to? This is the great question in your life. Once you look beyond the groups, it is obvious that all are suffering, besides those at the top. I would steer the debate more towwrds group affiliatioj, and indeed the group mentality, and ask you to consider your thoughts on salvation, on the purpose of humans. I think chris5ianity was made as "good", satanism was made as "evil". If you fall into this trap of belief you will fail to disce4n the great evil from all groups, from all doctrines and mass psychology of humans. That is why you downplay the church's torture of people for so long, priests living in splendor while peopoe starve, vatican's participation in the Nazis, the existence of a catholic empire that's persisted since Rome, then the holy roman empirex &etc. This conclusion is bolstered by the fact that you have to place me in a group also, an apologizer for the jews, a heretic, an enemy of tue church. If you cant elevate yourself above the group mentality, you will never discern truth. You should take this fervor and apply it against the group mentality to remove yourseof from these errors. Jesus was a cannibalistic sacrifice. It's not love. If you love someone, you dont encourage cannabilism.

yerrag

You're confused because you see things on a groupthink level. What group is the right group to belong to? This is the great question in your life. Once you look beyond the groups, it is obvious that all are suffering, besides those at the top. I would steer the debate more towwrds group affiliatioj, and indeed the group mentality, and ask you to consider your thoughts on salvation, on the purpose of humans. I think chris5ianity was made as "good", satanism was made as "evil". If you fall into this trap of belief you will fail to disce4n the great evil from all groups, from all doctrines and mass psychology of humans. That is why you downplay the church's torture of people for so long, priests living in splendor while peopoe starve, vatican's participation in the Nazis, the existence of a catholic empire that's persisted since Rome, then the holy roman empirex &etc. This conclusion is bolstered by the fact that you have to place me in a group also, an apologizer for the jews, a heretic, an enemy of tue church. If you cant elevate yourself above the group mentality, you will never discern truth. You should take this fervor and apply it against the group mentality to remove yourseof from these errors. Jesus was a cannibalistic sacrifice. It's not love. If you love someone, you dont encourage cannabilism.
And which group do you really belong to? The group that sees through all people's intentions and knows where their heart lies? The group that knows better than everyone else, because it knows that everything is not what they seem? That the church doesn't do any good, and is all evil? That there are no Jews that do wrong? Have you been out in the real world? Have you seen people doing good and people doing evil to tell one apart from another? Do you have a habit of twisting people's good intentions and always give a serial offender the benefit of the doubt?

x-ray peat

Oh, what happened to the ecumenical spirit of Vatican II? The spirit of the times then and the spirt of the times now, are they the same? Don't Catholics consider Protestants and Evangelicals simply as separated brethen, and not enemies? And wouldn't Jesuits also have that same attitude? By your reasoning, slavery, since it was an accepted practice in the past, is also an accepted practice now. By your reasoning, everything is set in stone. You need to wake up to the world and not be stuck in medieval times.

I read the right link. You were showing me that the Superior General is supposed to sign an Oath that he is given the license to assasinate heads of state etc. I respond to you that it's a good thing that he is entrusted to make such a decision, as it isn't entrusted to just anyone in the rank and file of the Jesuit order. I said that if a madman such as Hitler were to be among us, I would be glad to be the hitman, and the Superior General can give me the instructions. In the same way, the president of the United is also entrusted with the codes to authorize the nuclear bombing of enemy states. It isn't a responsibility of any citizen, as it is a sacred trust that requires a person to be of high moral character and judgment to bear (not that I'm saying our presidents are such, but they would probably be better than assigning the codes to a crazed madman).

You understand what a "nuclear option" means, right? It is an extreme option, usually not considered in normal circumstances. But extraordinary situations call for extreme measures, which is why the oath you linked to is called "Extreme..."

Even the Church who is against wars is also for wars if it is a just war. It's not just going to be stupid and cowardly and not stand up to great evil.

Honestly, I have to look up the word Casuistry. I bet you were Jesuit educated to know so much.

On the contrary, there is logic to what I say. For your logic to hold and be credible at the very least, you would have to be able to find a reason for why the Order never dies. I say it has a mission that is bigger than just the founder. This mission is passed on to succeeding generations of priests. These priests join the order not because they want to attain power or glory or riches. They want to give glory to God by serving man. If they have any selfish motives, they would have gone the way of the USSR, or the Roman Empire, the Spanish Empire, or the British Empire. It stays on thru thick and thin because it has a mission that unites, and endures.

Sure, sure. They will bring back the Messiah and crown him King of the Earth. Just like old times.
There is a famous saying of Loyola's that is "Give me the child until he is seven and I will give you the man." Your torturous justification of the extreme Jesuit oath alone is enough to prove that point. This really exemplifies the power that the Jesuits gain through their indoctrination of so many students in their schools. The most promising are then selected and placed in top level positions to do what their Jesuit mentors instruct. Trump, the latest Supreme Court Justice Gorsuch, and many members of Trump's inner circle are just the latest Jesuit additions to the halls of power. I am sure that they all can happily justify their actions, no matter how heinous, if it brings the Greater Glory To God AMDG. Of course according to canon law, the Pope is God on Earth and it is to his Glory that they are working for.

I am curious if the Jesuits also taught you your profound hatred for Jewish People. I am Christian but grew up in a predominantly Jewish town and I can assure you that they are not so twisted and scarred by the Holocaust as you seem to think. I am curious as to how many Jews you actually know. Your pop psychological rationale for why you think the Jews are out to take over the world is beyond ridiculous. Blacks have suffered a lot too in their history and I have never heard anyone accuse them of trying to take over the world because of it.

The Extreme Oath btw is the fourth vow given to all high level Jesuits, not just the General, and is an oath were they swear to wage unrelenting war against all non-Catholic heretics, not just assassinations of rulers, which they are also infamous for. Again despite Jesuit attempts to say it is a forgery, this has been confirmed by several ex-Jesuit priests as being authentic and has been placed in the Congressional records along with being quoted in numerous historical works. Here is one part of it that you may have glossed over.
I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus. The Jesuit, Illuminati, Knights of Columbus and Masonic Oaths

Last edited:

x-ray peat

I digress slightly from your interpretation of the jesuits. I see christianity as a druidic, human-sacrifice, one might say satanic religion. Christians regularly celebrate the torture of jesus, the earijg of his flesh, and the drinking of his blood. The prophecies of all reoigions will be fulfilled by what appear to be aliens, but are really these robots in development, &c. Just a big show. Not many people believe in global warming, and as evinced by thos forum, the belief in industrial medicine is diminishing. But people will still believe in aliens, and nuclear war also. So, in conclusion, i would amass the priests of the world, scientific and other, the ones at the top, and for some time the jesuits, and also the purportedly jewish freemasonry, are some of the main organizations in the whole fiasco. So this debate over whether it's the jews or the jesuits is divisivs, except that many jews are going to be killed and suffer, and they will be the innocent ones. Like a 3rd-degree mason or a choirboy.
There is definitely room for disagreement in this since it so convoluted and purposely kept hidden with immense disinformation. My understanding is that the Jews are controlled by Jewish Freemasonry just as all other religions and ethnicities are controlled by their own brand of Freemasonry. The higher ranks of Freemasonry are reserved for the nobility and the still higher ones are reserved for the Princes of the Church (Cardinals). The Black Pope of the Jesuits has sat at the top since the Jesuits rewrote the top degrees at the College of Clermont in Paris 200 years ago.

The Jews are also controlled by the Sabbataen/Frankist Jews who are on the surface Jewish but actually practice a twisted occult religion. When they were ex-communicated from Judaism in the 1700s they converted on mass to Catholicism for protection and have been working against the Jews ever since. Rothschild was a Frankist.

yerrag

I am curious if the Jesuits also taught you your profound hatred for Jewish People. I am Christian but grew up in a predominantly Jewish town and I can assure you that they are not so twisted and scarred by the Holocaust as you seem to think. I am curious as to how many Jews you actually know. Your pop psychological rationale for why you think the Jews are out to take over the world is beyond ridiculous. Blacks have suffered a lot too in their history and I have never heard anyone accuse them of trying to take over the world because of it.
As I said, Jews are just like any other people - there are vile ones and there are benevolent ones. Most are benevolent and are not party to the scheming that you don't support. Blacks have suffered a lot, yet their hold on power are not at the level of the Jews. Certainly at your level of knowledge you know that and I'm surprised you would make such a useless comparison. This is likely your application of the same kind of reasoning that allows you to give the vile Jews a free pass.

The Extreme Oath btw is the fourth vow given to all high level Jesuits, not just the General, and is an oath were they swear to wage unrelenting war against all non-Catholic heretics, not just assassinations of rulers, which they are also infamous for. Again despite Jesuit attempts to say it is a forgery, this has been confirmed by several ex-Jesuit priests as being authentic and has been placed in the Congressional records along with being quoted in numerous historical works. Here is one part of it that you may have glossed over.
Did you say the Jesuits say it is a forgery? And several ex-Jesuit priests hold it as authentic? Why didn't you say so earlier? Like I said, its existence means little to any person of reason. You don't have to be a Jesuit to know that if there's a madman out to commit genocide or mass murder, that merely letting him do it just to be nice to everyone, including him, is foolish. You put him out if you had the chance. Or would you rather let the crazed madman a free pass? All the knowledge you seem to have, you can't seem to think straight.

I don't have to dig through documents to find an Extreme Oath. The Old Testament, the Bible of the Jews, show many passages that talks of "annihilating your enemies." Have you seen them? Will you use these passages then to make judgment on the Jews as you have made judgment on Jesuits?

Is there a double standard with you? It's okay to you then to commit genocide but not ok to just assassinate a madman?

There is a famous saying of Loyola's that is "Give me the child until he is seven and I will give you the man." Your torturous justification of the extreme Jesuit oath alone is enough to prove that point. This really exemplifies the power that the Jesuits gain through their indoctrination of so many students in their schools. The most promising are then selected and placed in top level positions to do what their Jesuit mentors instruct. Trump, the latest Supreme Court Justice Gorsuch, and many members of Trump's inner circle are just the latest Jesuit additions to the halls of power. I am sure that they all can happily justify their actions, no matter how heinous, if it brings the Greater Glory To God AMDG. Of course according to canon law, the Pope is God on Earth and it is to his Glory that they are working for.
Nothing is as tortuous as your reasoning of glossing over passages of genocide in the Old Testament and having to dig up questionable Extreme Oaths to paint one group as victims and the other as monsters. You just can't seem to make value judgments at all. Why should I believe you when you say Gorsuch is a Jesuit "yes man?" If he is Jesuit trained, it makes him equipped to make sound decisions, whether or not Jesuits agree with him is not a factor.

goodandevil

And which group do you really belong to? The group that sees through all people's intentions and knows where their heart lies? The group that knows better than everyone else, because it knows that everything is not what they seem? That the church doesn't do any good, and is all evil? That there are no Jews that do wrong? Have you been out in the real world? Have you seen people doing good and people doing evil to tell one apart from another? Do you have a habit of twisting people's good intentions and always give a serial offender the benefit of the doubt?
Except for the claim that "no jew has done wrong", yes i think i'm better than most people morally because i dont believe the lies that justify evil. Ray is the same way.

x-ray peat

As I said, Jews are just like any other people - there are vile ones and there are benevolent ones. Most are benevolent and are not party to the scheming that you don't support. Blacks have suffered a lot, yet their hold on power are not at the level of the Jews. Certainly at your level of knowledge you know that and I'm surprised you would make such a useless comparison. This is likely your application of the same kind of reasoning that allows you to give the vile Jews a free pass.

Did you say the Jesuits say it is a forgery? And several ex-Jesuit priests hold it as authentic? Why didn't you say so earlier? Like I said, its existence means little to any person of reason. You don't have to be a Jesuit to know that if there's a madman out to commit genocide or mass murder, that merely letting him do it just to be nice to everyone, including him, is foolish. You put him out if you had the chance. Or would you rather let the crazed madman a free pass? All the knowledge you seem to have, you can't seem to think straight.

I don't have to dig through documents to find an Extreme Oath. The Old Testament, the Bible of the Jews, show many passages that talks of "annihilating your enemies." Have you seen them? Will you use these passages then to make judgment on the Jews as you have made judgment on Jesuits?

Is there a double standard with you? It's okay to you then to commit genocide but not ok to just assassinate a madman?

Nothing is as tortuous as your reasoning of glossing over passages of genocide in the Old Testament and having to dig up questionable Extreme Oaths to paint one group as victims and the other as monsters. You just can't seem to make value judgments at all. Why should I believe you when you say Gorsuch is a Jesuit "yes man?" If he is Jesuit trained, it makes him equipped to make sound decisions, whether or not Jesuits agree with him is not a factor.
I think we will just have to agree to disagree as I don’t think we will ever come to an understanding. I’ll just make a couple points as regards to what you said about "the Bible of the Jews." Last I checked, Catholics claim to also believe in the same God as the Jews and in the same Bible. Jesus was Jewish, the son of the Jewish God and was the Jewish God. So any complaints that you may have with how God handled affairs 3,500 years ago should be addressed to your priest.

Moreover God didn’t tell the Jews to kill all non-believers as an everlasting commandment like some other holy books or as practiced by some religious orders. He specifically singled out certain tribes in Canaan who were practicing horrific satanic practices like sacrificing their first born to Moloch. God knew that it was critical to rid the land of all remnants of demonic worship and possession. The Jews actually stopped well short of that goal and as God foresaw continually backslid into idol worship. The Old Testament does command the Jews to love their neighbors as themselves and to love the stranger (immigrants) because they were once strangers.

Also you had mentioned previously that the eye for an eye commandment was another example of God's barbarism. This is just a misunderstanding of the ethics of the day. Three thousand years ago (and in many Islamic countries today) there was no such thing as proportionality in punishment. Capitol punishment was inflicted on many many crimes no matter how small just like how in Saudi Arabia you can lose a hand for stealing a loaf of bread or you can be killed for being Gay in many Islamic countries. The injunction to punish someone in proportion to the seriousness of their crime i.e. an eye for an eye was actually a major step forward in human ethics. With the exception of capitol punishment for murder, this language was just metaphorical. They didn't actually put out your eye if you blinded someone. Most punishments were rectified with compensation of some sort.

Finally keep in mind that you are using the ethics of today to judge the ethics of 3,500 years ago. It's debatable if the Jews ever carried out many of the harshest punishments in the Bible and they certainly had continually lessened their severity as time went on. As a comparison, the Romans, 1,500 years later, were infamous for crucifying people for the slightest disturbances of the peace and often times for no crime at all but just to instill fear in the people. Also have a look at the ethics of the Catholic Inquisitions which had continued in the open up until the 1800s and see how it compares to the ethics of even the ancient Jews.

Last edited:

yerrag

I think we will just have to agree to disagree as I don’t think we will ever come to an understanding. I’ll just make a couple points as regards to what you said about "the Bible of the Jews." Last I checked, Catholics claim to also believe in the same God as the Jews and in the same Bible. Jesus was Jewish, the son of the Jewish God and was the Jewish God. So any complaints that you may have with how God handled affairs 3,500 years ago should be addressed to your priest.

I have said that Jews are just like any other people. There are good ones and there are bad ones. Saying all Jews are good or all Jews are evil isn't going to us any good in as far as describing them. The Jews are a microcosm of the entire human race just as each human individual is a microcosm of humanity. Any of us isn't born perfect, and doesn't die perfect.

I like how humanity is depicted in the concept of the Enneagram, which originated from the Muslim Sufis, and shared to the world by Jesuits. The Enneagram divides us into nine basic types. Each type has its own imperfection, defined primarily by a fear that is unique to that type. According to the Enneagram, it is through understanding ourselves and our fears, and with overcoming these fears that we come to be integrated. As we integrate, we come to be closer to the fullness of God. I think If you don't believe in a God, you can substitute God with the idea of perfection.

I also think of humanity as a work in progress. I think of the New Testament, for example, as a progression from the Old Testament. There, an "eye for an eye" is superseded by Jesus telling his discriples to "Love thy enemy." Whereas before, slavery was something taken for granted and accepted. Now, we revolt at the idea of it. It is in this context that I agree with you that many of the ideas in the Old Testament need to be taken with respect to the mores and customs of the times. And it is also along the same line of thought that I ask you to not judge too harshly on the Catholic Church and the Jesuits. I'm not taking this stance because I'm Catholic or was trained by Jesuits. I just see the Church and its orders as merely a sum total of its members - humans - capable of doing a lot of good but sometimes driven to excess, and, in the process, learning from it, and getting better at it. There is however, a moral compass guiding them, which brings them back to their mission. Their mission is not something to be trivialized, because it is not meant to bring humanity to a kind of entropic chaotic state, but to a state of perfection.

I simply want to support the works of well-meaning individuals and groups and organizations that work towards such ends. To paint well-meaning thoughts and actions in a dark light and to twist their intentions serves humanity no good. It is no different to seeing good people brought down by intrigue and mischaracterization of their good deeds, and by magnifying their faults to the point that their fault comes to define them. But this has seemed to become society's way of suppressing our good so that evil is given freedom to spread its claws.

Moreover God didn’t tell the Jews to kill all non-believers as an everlasting commandment like some other holy books or as practiced by some religious orders. He specifically singled out certain tribes in Canaan who were practicing horrific satanic practices like sacrificing their first born to Moloch. God knew that it was critical to rid the land of all remnants of demonic worship and possession. The Jews actually stopped well short of that goal and as God foresaw continually backslid into idol worship.
"
I don't know of any religious order of the Catholic Church that espouses the killing on non-believers, if that is your implication. They will convert, but not have their mission as being one associated with killing non-believers. Perhaps if the Church were used for selfish reasons by some kings and princes, that would have been the appearance. For example, the Crusades were filled with massacres and looting and perhaps, even wholesome raping. Saladin, the Kurdish warrior, was a Muslim who took the high ground amid the debauchery done by soldiers and knights who call themselves Christians. Even then, the Church and the Pope were powerless against the politics of those times. It is wrong to think the Pope was all-powerful then and to blame the Church for all these wrongs committed in its name.

It's not difficult to fathom that noble motives can be used wrongly for personal gain. Look at how the current health insurance crisis is being peddled as being "pro-people." It is anything but serving the interests of big pharma. Just think how the politicians used the goal of housing for everyone to create the CDO crisis (collaterized debt obligations) and the misallocation of resources that could have been spent more wisely. Look at the education system and see how the goal of giving college education to everyone turned into runaway inflation with college education and the student debt crisis.

The Old Testament does command the Jews to love their neighbors as themselves and to love the stranger (immigrants) because they were once strangers.
I may have missed this part about the Old Testament. Please show reference to it. But I have to say that the Old Testament message is still very much about restitution and not a whole lot about love and forgiveness. If the world operates full throttle on settling old scores and not forgiving, humanity will be certain to no longer exist. Even without the use of nuclear weapons, we will continue to make deserts out of fertile fields of our enemies through a continual application of a scorched earth policy to starve hostile populations. The Middle East used to described as fertile lands "of milk and honey" and now they are pretty much desert as a result of such tactics.

Also you had mentioned previously that the eye for an eye commandment was another example of God's barbarism. This is just a misunderstanding of the ethics of the day. Three thousand years ago (and in many Islamic countries today) there was no such thing as proportionality in punishment. Capitol punishment was inflicted on many many crimes no matter how small just like how in Saudi Arabia you can lose a hand for stealing a loaf of bread or you can be killed for being Gay in many Islamic countries. The injunction to punish someone in proportion to the seriousness of their crime i.e. an eye for an eye was actually a major step forward in human ethics. With the exception of capitol punishment for murder, this language was just metaphorical. They didn't actually put out your eye if you blinded someone. Most punishments were rectified with compensation of some sort.
You can understand this and I'm glad you do. Yet there are people who fail to apply words in the right context and instead use them as a license to do harm to others.

Finally keep in mind that you are using the ethics of today to judge the ethics of 3,500 years ago. It's debatable if the Jews ever carried out many of the harshest punishments in the Bible and they certainly had continually lessened their severity as time went on. As a comparison, the Romans, 1,500 years later, were infamous for crucifying people for the slightest disturbances of the peace and often times for no crime at all but just to instill fear in the people. Also have a look at the ethics of the Catholic Inquisitions which had continued in the open up until the 1800s and see how it compares to the ethics of even the ancient Jews.
To be honest, I haven't really looked into the Catholic Inquisitions and I'm pretty sure there are two sides to the story. We've seen how media creates fake news, and how do you know if that hasn't been the norm throughout history?

Last edited:

yerrag

I am reminded that we, as advanced a life form as we think we are, we are still like bacteria.

Like people, there is good bacteria and bad bacteria. And just like people, there is bacteria that's neither good nor bad, it just follows whichever is dominant. Keeping the good bacteria dominant creates a healthy balance, because the bacteria on the fence will follow the good bacteria. When the bad bacteria becomes dominant, the bacteria goes on to the other side of the fence, and a state of disease results from this imbalance.

Let's keep the good bacteria dominant, please.

x-ray peat

I may have missed this part about the Old Testament. Please show reference to it. But I have to say that the Old Testament message is still very much about restitution and not a whole lot about love and forgiveness. If the world operates full throttle on settling old scores and not forgiving, humanity will be certain to no longer exist. Even without the use of nuclear weapons, we will continue to make deserts out of fertile fields of our enemies through a continual application of a scorched earth policy to starve hostile populations. The Middle East used to described as fertile lands "of milk and honey" and now they are pretty much desert as a result of such tactics.
Again I think you are basing your knowledge of the Old Testament on Internet disinfo. There is a reason why it is the most read and best selling book in the world by far. And it is not because it teaches revenge but rather because it does teach forgiveness and love. Much of the teachings of Jesus were taken from the Old Testament. This is only natural if you believe he is God, then he inspired/wrote the Old as well as New Testament.
"For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished." Mathew 5:18
"For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome." 1 John 5:3
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." Mathew 5:17

God is very consistent and did not send his Son to completely change his word but rather to admonish people to come back to God through his Messiah. As he says his main objective was to fulfill the prophecy of the Bible in order to glorify the Father to show that God is truly in charge as only he "makes known the end from the beginning."

Much of the anti-Semitic rantings on the internet are usually based on outright fake or out of context quotes from the Talmud, a collection of teachings and sayings from the Rabbis 2,000 years ago. They conveniently ignore all the teachings of love and compassion and righteousness in both the Talmud and the Bible.

This is the teaching of the Talmud and the Bible: "What is hateful to yourself, do not do to your fellow man. That is the whole Torah; the rest is just commentary. Go and study it." Rabbi Hillel (Talmud Shabbat 31a). Hillel was one of the top Rabbis of his day, dying shortly before Jesus began his ministry.

Here are just a few Old Testament Quotes that are the origin of much of Christian teaching.

“You shall not hate your brother in your heart, but you shall reason frankly with your neighbor, lest you incur sin because of him. Leviticus 19:17

“You shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.” Leviticus 19:18

“'The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt; I am the LORD your God.” Leviticus 19:34

“Thus says the LORD, "Do justice and righteousness, and deliver the one who has been robbed from the power of his oppressor. Also do not mistreat or do violence to the stranger, the orphan, or the widow; and do not shed innocent blood in this place.” Jeremiah 22:3

"You are to love the foreigner, because you were foreigners in the land of Egypt.” Deuteronomy 10:19

"You shall not wrong a stranger or oppress him, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.” Exodus 22:21

“He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?” Micah 6:8

“To do righteousness and justice Is desired by the LORD more than sacrifice.” Proverbs 21:3

And btw Palestine was a barren swamp and desert under Ottoman Rule. Once the Jews had the opportunity to improve it, it once again became a land of milk and honey. It is a major food exporter and a leader in helping to improve agricultural sciences. Turning sand into land. Desert farms in Israel grow lush crops from sand and salty water

Last edited:

yerrag

Thanks for quoting the Old Testament verses. It is good to know that loving your neighbor is a tenet of the Jewish faith. It is all the more reason to believe that misdeeds carried out by bad elements of their race is merely a reflection of human weakness, and that there are more Jews that adhere to the tenet of loving their neighbor, and enemies as well. I certainly hope that there would be more influential and powerful Jews that would apply this tenet more convincingly and make it a stronger part of the national conversation. I understand though that being a dove can be difficult as the journey to peace is frequently punctuated by violence and intrigue, and hawks, justified by a constant fear of loss, will always want to exert a dominant role in the politics of the Jewish nation.

It's good to know that the Jews are beginning to restore the land they reside in to its former bounty, which was ravaged before in centuries of warfare, where fertile fields were scorched to make these places difficult to live for protagonist nations. There is much more land to be restored, if only there would be more peace.

Before the deluge there was one world religion. Then god came and cleansed the earth. Water rained down from Saturn and flooded the earth.

"The sea is a tear of Saturn." -- Pythagoras, philosopher, 6th century B.C.

Most people died and the few survivors were separated by the ensuing chaos and the newly formed oceans. Each group took shards of that religion with them, and built a new belief system out of the ashes of the old.

Catholics and Jews both worship the same god anyways. Indians and Africans and Hawaiians and Mexicans too.

All religions worship the same god.

So stop your blathering and look at the bigger picture

x-ray peat

Before the deluge there was one world religion. Then god came and cleansed the earth. Water rained down from Saturn and flooded the earth.

"The sea is a tear of Saturn." -- Pythagoras, philosopher, 6th century B.C.

Most people died and the few survivors were separated by the ensuing chaos and the newly formed oceans. Each group took shards of that religion with them, and built a new belief system out of the ashes of the old.

Catholics and Jews both worship the same god anyways. Indians and Africans and Hawaiians and Mexicans too.

All religions worship the same god.

So stop your blathering and look at the bigger picture
Aren’t you the one blathering that freedom, liberty and Democracy are overrated and that people can’t handle their freedom? Aren’t you the one blathering about the superiority of the Germans and their technological prowess? Aren’t you the one blathering about how the Jews are behind everything bad in the world? And aren’t you the one blathering about your racially segregated utopia presumably enforced by a benevolent leader to relieve the masses of their burdensome freedoms?

This “bigger picture” you think you have discovered is the same BS already envisioned in Mein Kampf, ghost written by Catholic Priest and crypto- Jesuit, Father Bernhard Stempfle, and in every other bit of anti-Semitic scapegoating coming from the real ruling elite. It's ironic that you should call others useful idiots.

And sorry to inform you but not all religions worship the same God. Many people do worship the true God but many others knowingly or unknowingly follow the left hand spiritual path and are actually seeking power from demonic entities. Wiccans, Satanists, practitioners of Santeria and Voodoo knowingly worship demonic spirits. Gnostics, occultists, and high level members of many secret societies believe that Yahweh is the evil god and Lucifer, the light bringer, is the good God trying to free mankind with knowledge and light. And what you probably don’t know is that many large organized religions that profess to worship the God of the Bible are in fact Mystery religions were the very top initiates secretly worship a very different God than the lower level practitioners.

The push towards Globalism, a One World Religion and One World Government, is Satanic (or Saturnal) in origin as it tries to reverse what God did at the cursed Tower of Babel and his plan in dividing the Nations. It’s no accident that the EU Parliament is designed after the Tower Of Babel and that the symbol of the EU, the Abduction of Europa portrayed as a woman riding a beast, really represents Mystery Babylon, of the Book of Revelation.

The plan is for a world-wide scientific dictatorship overseen by the Vatican and the World’s Noble families, just as it was during the Dark Ages. That is the Big Picture. A world-wide feudal system without individual liberty or freedom. Could it be that it’s you who needs to stop blathering about the Jews and look at the real bigger picture?
European Union

"We are all Jesuits." Herman Van Rompuy President of the EU Council 2009-2014

Capitoline Hill, Rome, October 29, 2004 - Signing the new EU constitution before the bronze statue of Pope Innocent X.
EUsigning.jpg

C:\Users\joe\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.jpg

Last edited:

Luann

The push towards Globalism, a One World Religion and One World Government, is Satanic (or Saturnal) in origin as it tries to reverse what God did at the cursed Tower of Babel and his plan in dividing the Nations. It’s no accident that the EU Parliament is designed after the Tower Of Babel and that the symbol of the EU, the Abduction of Europa portrayed as a woman riding a beast, really represents Mystery Babylon, of the Book of Revelation.

C:\Users\joe\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.jpg

Globalism certainly is scary. With mass numbers of people from foreign countries + support for gay blood donors, relaxed views on numbers of sex partners and the cleansing of the word "sex worker", it's not a clean world these days

DaveFoster

Successful minorities around the world, not just Jews, are subject to narratives that portray them as evil.
So where are those narratives that portray the Chinese and Japanese as evil?

yerrag

So where are those narratives that portray the Chinese and Japanese as evil?
I don't think that applies to Japan, although during the war the American Japanese were subjected to incarceration in the US. It's not on the same level as characterizing Jews as evil, but still incarceration meant they were not trusted. There is no Japanese diaspora as much as there is a Jewish diaspora and a Chinese diaspora, as well as an Indian diaspora. There is also a Filipino diaspora, and I'm sure there are many more.

The Chinese diaspora has a large presence in Southeast Asia. It is a successful minority. It is a small minority in the Philippines. A larger minority in French Indochina countries such as Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia. And a significantly large minority in Malaysia and Indonesia. In Thailand the Chinese adopt Thai names, and when asked, do not identify as being Chinese, although they speak Chinese.

Occasionally, when prices of staples such as rice increase, newspapers would find it convenient to blame Chinese traders for hoarding such staples. In administrations that identify as being populist, Chinese traders would be summoned and jailed. In other instances, natives would lynch Chinese on a large scale. These do not occur often these days, as these countries have prospered and flash points of social unrest do not get to a crisis point. But when these economies should suffer, it would just be convenient to find scapegoats once again. And a successful minority such as the Chinese would easily be a target.

I don't know enough of other successful minorities around the world that would have similar experiences, but I imagine that the Armenian experience of genocide in Turkey would be one.

The Japanese don't have a strong presence in countries other than Japan, except perhaps for Peru. They won't be subject to the experience Chinese and Jews have undergone.

x-ray peat

Globalism certainly is scary. With mass numbers of people from foreign countries + support for gay blood donors, relaxed views on numbers of sex partners and the cleansing of the word "sex worker", it's not a clean world these days
Everything is done for a reason or multiple reasons. Nothing is left to chance. For example, sex, drugs and rock and roll are all designed to keep us distracted and out of the way while our betters bring in the Brave New World. Mass immigration is designed to destroy the nation state and homogenize the worlds cultures so that a global nation and global culture can take its place.

Luann

Have any of you ever known a member of the occult elite? How did you know? What are some lesser known signs that that person is a member?

Last edited: