K2 (mk-7) And Calcium

beachbum

Hello all,

I just got a supplement k2 in (mk-7 from natto) and it has calcium too.. Is this combo ok and is natto form ok. Also what time of day should I take it.

Thank you

OP
beachbum

beachbum

I have read different things about both good and bad, and it seems I get more of the mk4 from my diet but not the other. Do you know if it is ok to take it with calcium, this is my main concern along with when to take it.

Thank you.

paymanz

We also get some mk7 from our gut bacteria anyway,too.

I think its hard to tell if animal products are really reach in mk4( at least in substantial levels) , I never sure!

Mito

Hello all,

I just got a supplement k2 in (mk-7 from natto) and it has calcium too.. Is this combo ok and is natto form ok. Also what time of day should I take it.

Thank you

This https://chrismasterjohnphd.com/2016/12/09/the-ultimate-vitamin-k2-resource/ is an excellent K2 resource. Includes opinions on which MK-7 supplement is best. K2 helps with keeping calcium out of soft tissue and in the bones so I don't know why they couldn't be taken together. The only thing is that Ray typically only recommends egg shell or oyster shell calcium (carbonate form) for calcium supplements.

OP
beachbum

beachbum

Okay then I need to return the supplements. What about getting a mix of the two.

OP
beachbum

beachbum

Okay. . Thank you everyone.

BrianF

Ive recently started taking a D3 plus K2 (MK7) supplement and the surprising thing is that my adult acne cleared up in two weeks and the wrinkles around my eyes were noticeably reduced. Ive been taking a D3 supplement for a long time with none of these effects, so can discount its role in this effect. I didn't take this supplement for cosmetic purposes but you might say a very welcome side-effect. MK7 clearly has an had an effect on my body.

OP
beachbum

beachbum

Ive recently started taking a D3 plus K2 (MK7) supplement and the surprising thing is that my adult acne cleared up in two weeks and the wrinkles around my eyes were noticeably reduced. Ive been taking a D3 supplement for a long time with none of these effects, so can discount its role in this effect. I didn't take this supplement for cosmetic purposes but you might say a very welcome side-effect. MK7 clearly has an had an effect on my body.
Wow. . Very cool. Niiiiccccceeee side effect. I may try the mk7 then because I am taking aspirin. As for d3 I can't take because I get extremely sleepy and next day my joints hurt even when I took it with k2.

tomisonbottom

Wow. . Very cool. Niiiiccccceeee side effect. I may try the mk7 then because I am taking aspirin. As for d3 I can't take because I get extremely sleepy and next day my joints hurt even when I took it with k2.

Did you end up trying it?