Amber Glasses That Look Normal

Dan W

@Dan Wich - for some reason I think that their logo will crack you up. They said that the joke's on me because I'm the one that can't appreciate a cubist art.
Anyway, just poking you to create a dedicated section on your website.
Coseleugh, coniumugh..
I never seem to get your tags, but I came across this after actually making a selenium page. I'm a little concerned you're somehow controlling me with The Secret.

And as a person with a weird cubist face, I find your mockery of their logo hurtful.
dumb-face.jpg

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

I never seem to get your tags, but I came across this after actually making a selenium page. I'm a little concerned you're somehow controlling me with The Secret.

And as a person with a weird cubist face, I find your mockery of their logo hurtful.
dumb-face.jpg
Imagine what would be like being part of the generation abstract and having an abstract face..

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Blossom

Forum Supporter
A survey performed in Shibuya found that 30% of mask wearers in that area were actually datemasuku. Here are a few reasons brought up to explain why they are wearing a mask**:

– Makes them feel more relaxed
– They hate their face
– It’s hard to tell where they are looking, and they can feel at ease
– They will probably not be recognised by people they know speaking.
– They don’t have to talk to anyone
– If they have to talk to someone, then they can feel more confident
– They will look more attractive with the mask on
– They can go out without makeup on.
– They can go out without shaving/have a 5 o’clock shadow

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

A survey performed in Shibuya found that 30% of mask wearers in that area were actually datemasuku. Here are a few reasons brought up to explain why they are wearing a mask**:

– Makes them feel more relaxed
– They hate their face
– It’s hard to tell where they are looking, and they can feel at ease
– They will probably not be recognised by people they know speaking.
– They don’t have to talk to anyone
– If they have to talk to someone, then they can feel more confident
– They will look more attractive with the mask on
– They can go out without makeup on.
– They can go out without shaving/have a 5 o’clock shadow
I think if it was just for trapping air, they would use more transparent ones, wouldn't they?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I think if it was just for trapping air, they would use more transparent ones, wouldn't they?
I've never seen transparent masks but that would be nice. I wonder if any fashion designers have ever tried to spruce them up with lace or rhinestones?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
But it would probably involve breathing plastig for a long period, also the permeability issue..
The tricky part would be to find a transparent non plastic material. I think even partially transparent would be nice. Reusable ones you could wash like regular clothes might be an option.
I've successfully gotten this thread very far off topic so I'll stop now. Hopefully someone has at least been inspired to go into designing fashionable face masks.

sladerunner69

Wow people wear them and they aren't even sick?

And >>>"It's the underwear of my face"

What a weak culture. No wonder their population is becoming contracting and no one is engaging in sex. Their diets are full of soyabeans and other sources of estrogen, Everyone under the age of 30 considers cartoons to be their favorite artistic medium, and they widely accept making ones face private in public, because they are too lame to consider human interaction a benefit to society.

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

Wow people wear them and they aren't even sick?

And >>>"It's the underwear of my face"

What a weak culture. No wonder their population is becoming contracting and no one is engaging in sex. Their diets are full of soyabeans and other sources of estrogen, Everyone under the age of 30 considers cartoons to be their favorite artistic medium, and they widely accept making ones face private in public, because they are too lame to consider human interaction a benefit to society.
I bet some indigenous cultures think the same thing about our clothings and habits.

sladerunner69

I bet some indigenous cultures think the same thing about our clothings and habits.

Now you are talking about the complete other end of the spectrum, where "human interaction" is not productive or a benefit to society. Indigenous society actually had a similar problem to japan about worshipping privacy to an extreme extent, within a family tribe, and shunning outsiders and competing tribes. Most indigenous culture valued warfare and bloodshed above all else, let's not forget that, because it is a fact often not brought up in today's cute little school books. Japan these days may do the opposite of worshipping warfare, but the socioeconomic effect is similar.

A productive society has an interactive, robust, free market economy where individuals are confident in themselves and assertive in their actions but friendly and polite in their behavior. East Asian cultures, especially Japan, have economies plagued with extremely low consumptionrates due to the inherent shyness and impotence of their cultures.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals