Gershom Zajicek (Ray Recommended) Video Channel For Cancer Info

Tarmander

Pretty interesting stuff about type 1 diabetes. Does not offer a lot of treatment for those who have it already, but maybe a means of prevention in the future. Wish there was some type of experimentation to test the theories.

I liked his stuff on the treatment of type 2 diabetes being an accelerator of the pathology.

His whole theory on WOB is right on, and what I have found to be the case on almost all treatments. Even supplements. Low blood sugar is the enemy, maybe the main enemy.

The amount of times that I have taken something like Aspirin, B vitamins, or Caffeine in large doses, or whatever, and had this process, is countless. Basically speed up of metabolism leads to low blood sugar, leads to WOB slowing down the metabolism to compensate for the supplement, which leads to increase in weight, and a slowing of metabolism. In other words, the supplement has a short term effect followed by a neutralization and a return to normal. See diagram from one of his videos:

upload_2017-1-6_20-21-11.png

This WOB theory perfectly articulates why speeding up your metabolism can be such a bad idea. Perhaps thyroid is different though? Maybe its ability to enhance glucose oxidation leads to long term less hypoglycemia?

I loved how his basic solution to type 2 diabetes, which I agree with, was to eliminate hypoglycemia in any way. Including treatments to lower blood sugar. His recommendations go off the rails and suggest starving yourself, lots of exercise, and losing weight. He nailed it with mountain climbing, although did not mention higher altitudes. I think he may be missing the CO2 piece in the equation. Also, don't eat sugar because it will make your body worse at efficiently burning glucose. derp

In other words his final message was to eliminate hypoglycemia but do all these things that cause hypoglycemia because it teachers your body not to be hypoglycemia. Ehhhh.

Still, guy has some awesome videos. Any medical person that approaches health assuming that the body knows what its doing has interesting things to say. Also, thank god for 1.5x and 2x listening speeds on youtube amirite?

OP
ecstatichamster
I'm not smart enough to watch at anything over 1x. I'm putting the pieces together thst he sees wrt cancer and it being viral in origin. But the metabolism is bad and the cells lose their good health field and it ends badly with tumors being the body's defense against. It having a good health field.

All the spaces between cells have a massive amount of common circulating fluid that contains much of the human virome.

Viruses can infect with out cancer but combinations of viral infection and bad metabolism bring on cancer. Modern medicine treats tumors, not viruses and is doomed to fail.

The longer you live with cancer the longer you will live. Chemo and radiation shorten life.

Elias

ecstatichamster, this is absolutely a treasure trove of original thought and clear presentation. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Amazoniac

I've been watching some Gershom Zajicek (recommended highly by Ray) and he suggests cancer comes from germs (and a weakened cancer metabolism)...Nishihara speaks a lot of bacterial infection of cells similar to how viruses infect cells.
It's funny that he doesn't recommend antibiotics for most cases, but instead challenging the present infections with other microbes. There's a video that he even suggests fecal transplants. :ss
I guess that it's this principle involved:
Pinky Promised: Synergistic Infections Spread Much Better (and Faster) On Closed Systems

Ray constantly mentions that most people take too much antibiotics (dose), with that there's elimination of competition and since most people already carry pathogens as sophisticated as pboy sitting at the bar wearing a leather jacket and a crochet scarf while ordering a cosmopolitan, it's a chance for them to plofilerate.
Paul Jaminet wrote a long time ago that immunity loosens up when gut microbes are drastically diminished, I'm still trying to find where he got that from.

tara

Thanks ecstatic.
I've listened to a few of them now.
I like his emphasis on avoiding iatrogenesis, on trying to understand the body's purposes and work with it instead of against it, and his descriptions of cancer progression and dormancy, his descriptions of life evolving in a soup of viruses and having to develop defences and symbioses.

On breast cancer, he favours tamoxifen over aromatase inhibitors. Says estrogen deficiency can cause serious problems.
Seems as though one of the issues he is concerned about is deficiencies of endogenous substances ('substance A', different for each tissue type) that can come about if some parts of the metabolism are running faster and increase demand.
His point about not letting anyone mess with lymph nodes made sense to me.

His point about viruses being causal in cancer does seem to have some recognition in public health. Some strains of HPV are recognised as being associated with cervical cancer, and teenage women are encouraged to get vaccinated against the most common strains of HPV to reduce the risk of cervical cancer.

My understanding of what happens in hyperventilation is the opposite of Zajicek's - I think people can faint from lack of oxygen supply to the brain, not oversupply. I wonder if he has not come across the work of Buteyko etc or whether he disagrees on this point, or whether I've misunderstood.

tyw

@tyw - I think that you'll find this angelord interesting..

Slightly familiar with his work. Mostly agree with his viral mechanics. Some minor qualms, but in general I agree much more than I disagree.

Good thing he is not in the US (would have lost his license at best, and be dead at worst).

I do not know how to comment on his treatment methods. Informed commentary will require examination of patient profiles undergoing treatment. I am biased towards the Oriental style of treatment, but the goal (purgation of viruses) seems to be the same.

Xisca

His point about not letting anyone mess with lymph nodes made sense to me.
Mess how? Even lymphatic drainage?

Xisca

I just watched this video, and WOB is wisdom of the body, and I barelly raise any interrest when I, who is no doctor, repeatedly talk about it. You have someone in the US who Works like this, he is called Peter Levine.
GZ says you have to cross the barrier, and of course it is uncouncious, but only unconcious to the mind, it is not unconscious to the body! Use the felt sense!
The WOB Works through autonomic nervous system.

tara

Mess how? Even lymphatic drainage?
I was thinking of more invasive damage like removing them, which I think is sometimes done when cancer has spread to them. I don't know much about treatments that involve promoting lymph drainage, so I won't express an opinion about that unless I get more informed. I assume that having lymph flow through nodes is an important part of removing wastes, and that's why it's good to avoid damaging them unnecessarily?

ken

I think what Peat particularly liked was his ideas about stem cells.

OP
ecstatichamster
I think he is a game changer in his broad views of specific issues not so much specifics. He said the gut biome is an organ I think that makes so much sense. And his suggestions about fixing cancer from anyone other than doctors makes so much sense.

Xisca

I have not seen many of the videos, but, is there some where he says what to do? I have seen only what to not do.