Helpless And Hopeless

OP
D

Dhair

Maybe someone on here can ask RP, not sure who would be able to too @charlie @raypeatclips
I would definitely ask him if it reasonable to assume that the effects are permanent.
I think it's a topic that might pique his interest. I doubt many people have asked him about fluoroqinone poisoning before.

Orion

I would definitely ask him if it reasonable to assume that the effects are permanent.
I think it's a topic that might pique his interest. I doubt many people have asked him about fluoroqinone poisoning before.

I think @tca300 has had responses from RP too.

OP
D

Dhair

Yes , they seem to think magnesium is a key component when it comes to recovery. I just started supplementing it again recently.
Can you tell me again what they key staples of your low fat diet are? I'm trying to transition to a no/low fat diet but I'm finding it difficult to get nutrient dense foods that are low in fat.

Orion

Yes , they seem to think magnesium is a key component when it comes to recovery. I just started supplementing it again recently.
Can you tell me again what they key staples of your low fat diet are? I'm trying to transition to a no/low fat diet but I'm finding it difficult to get nutrient dense foods that are low in fat.

The mains are skim milk, cottage cheese, gelatin, fruits, fruits juice. I find taurine helpful, lots of salt, MgCl spray, caffeine.

Thoushant

Hey,
this study mentioned FQ neurotoxicity were complelety reversed by a GABA agonist. Although it says Levaquin is anti-epipleptic, so don't know know if it is relevant..
http://www.japer.in/doc/jan-march 2013/93.pdf
Have you tried Haidut's androsterone? As I remember it had GABA actions, and I do feel a certain calm focus effect.
I'm dealing with the same fear of losing hair before 30. It's been 7 years now I'm fighting it, and there's a lot of shampoos that can stop the shedding, which at the very least can put your mind at ease. A stupid dermatologist perscribed me accutane, but that was in my teenage years, so I perscribe it to my genetics and metabolism now.

How about a mast cell stabilizer, like cromolyn or L-theanine. If it's neurotoxic I think it's worth a shot to see if mast cells are involved cromoglicic acid brain - PubMed - NCBI

I'm dealing with focus issues myself, Red light(I use a heat lamp) on my forehead changes that 10 minutes in, and it's good for hair loss, your skin gets a nice flush look, there are studies showing effect of collagen production due to LLLT

Waynish

Have you tried cannabis for some general relief? I would do lots of epsom salt baths & infrared (not regular) sauna sessions! And what others here said... Lots of supplementation and detox.

OP
D

Dhair

Hey,
this study mentioned FQ neurotoxicity were complelety reversed by a GABA agonist. Although it says Levaquin is anti-epipleptic, so don't know know if it is relevant..
http://www.japer.in/doc/jan-march 2013/93.pdf
Have you tried Haidut's androsterone? As I remember it had GABA actions, and I do feel a certain calm focus effect.
I'm dealing with the same fear of losing hair before 30. It's been 7 years now I'm fighting it, and there's a lot of shampoos that can stop the shedding, which at the very least can put your mind at ease. A stupid dermatologist perscribed me accutane, but that was in my teenage years, so I perscribe it to my genetics and metabolism now.

How about a mast cell stabilizer, like cromolyn or L-theanine. If it's neurotoxic I think it's worth a shot to see if mast cells are involved cromoglicic acid brain - PubMed - NCBI

I'm dealing with focus issues myself, Red light(I use a heat lamp) on my forehead changes that 10 minutes in, and it's good for hair loss, your skin gets a nice flush look, there are studies showing effect of collagen production due to LLLT
Thanks for that PDF. I included it in my email to Dr. Peat.
My hair loss is definitely a secondary concern for me at this point. I have trouble function on a daily basis.
However, I do eventually plan to buy one of overmachogrande's laser helmets. They are incredibly expensive though so Ill have to wait until I have the money.
Most people here have only regrown hair by some combination of T3, LLT, scalp massage and diet. But I'm confident that it can be done.

OP
D

Dhair

Have you tried cannabis for some general relief? I would do lots of epsom salt baths & infrared (not regular) sauna sessions! And what others here said... Lots of supplementation and detox.
Marijuana is now legal where I live but I don't think it would help very much and it may actually worsen the situation. I still think it may cause some mental health problems.

Xisca

I live in Florida, but many people will have low vitamin D due to avoiding the sun or using sunscreen.
At 28 latitude, you cannot make vit D from the sun between roughly 20 oct - 20 march.
I know because this is also my latitude.
Then expose near midday, 20mn is enough.

Last edited:

Xisca

My hair loss is definitely a secondary concern for me at this point. I have trouble function on a daily basis.
However, I do eventually plan to buy one of overmachogrande's laser helmets. They are incredibly expensive though so Ill have to wait until I have the money.
It is not even secondary!
It is not a concern at all.
If about women.... how can you even think about relating to a woman who would be stopped by your lack of hair? A shaved hair is even sexy, it all depends on the person under the scalp! We are so foolish when we want people to change what they cannot! Even when we could with money, NO.

I would have had breast implants if I had been thinking about my look. If I missed "someone" for this reason, I missed no one....

Last edited:
OP
D

Dhair

Just a quick update.
I think GABA agonist worsen my situation significantly. My only hope would be to fix the CNS peripherally some how.
Most people have not found any solution to their side effects. they are permanent and severe. I was staying away from the flouroquinolone poisoning websites because they where too depressing, but I was desperate to find extra info.
I have only found despair. I hope this doesn't end me. I know I'll never be the same again.
This were better while I was distracted, but I had hope then. My patience is wearing thin.

OP
D

Dhair

If I give in, I just want people to know that this is what caused it

Drareg

If I give in, I just want people to know that this is what caused it

Hey, did you email Peat?
You could be getting too much information in a short time,this forum has a lot of misinformation unfortunately,some good obviously.

Your job sounds really stressful,commission based you mentioned?
Is there anything else you could step into that would give you stress relief for 1-2 years employment wise,maybe a touch less money but a set salary? You could use this time to try improve your health,it can take this time with experiment in some cases.
You sound like you have skills from a work point of view.

HLP

Have faith in your body's ability to heal. It looks like you've been around this forum for a while, so you likely know how eating according to Peat will work. Did you take those meds for acne? My son overcame a nasty case of acne with thyroid glandular. Anyway keep on truckin and try to get some personal support too.

OP
D

Dhair

Hey, did you email Peat?
You could be getting too much information in a short time,this forum has a lot of misinformation unfortunately,some good obviously.

Your job sounds really stressful,commission based you mentioned?
Is there anything else you could step into that would give you stress relief for 1-2 years employment wise,maybe a touch less money but a set salary? You could use this time to try improve your health,it can take this time with experiment in some cases.
You sound like you have skills from a work point of view.
My problem is that there's not enough information in general.
No one knows about this drug.
Ray has not responded me to me. Maybe he's just busy, but I did say that I would pay to work with him.
My job is what is. I don't have to pay rent because I'm living in a house that my dad owns. He doesn't support me beyond that so I'm pretty much on my own. I rarely ever see him even though he only lives a few blocks away.
I can't interact with people when my brain is foggy like this. It's almost impossible. I constantly feel like I'm going to lose my mind.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals