Likes - Your Feedback Is Valuable

healthnatura

Likes and Gripes - What do you like about my company? Is there something you really liked or appreciated? Health Natura is dedicated to bringing you the best possible products and services. I look forward to reading your comments.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I love your activated charcoal! No risk of inhaling powder and no messy black residue. Thanks for carrying this product Dr. Kassner.

achillea

I really appreciate the purity. It is a hard thing to fine in the supplement world.

Peatit

I can't tell for sure about the products quality but my gut feeling is that they are really good.
What I can tell for sure however is that the packing is great, very cautious and safe, each bottle is filmed and packed separately in a grip plastic bag, in my opinion the great care taken to prepare the parcel reflects the seriousness of the company.
I received my last order approximately 10 days after ordering on their site which is not crazy at all for a shipping to France like I could have read elsewhere on the forum.
I also appreciate the glass containers wherever applicable and the proven safe solvents used (MCT oil for example).
Finally the range of dosages proposed is adequate for people trying to follow RP's recommendations.
Overall I'm very satisfied for now, I'll report if I can about the effectiveness (or lack of) of the supplements I've purchased.

Agent207

Today arrived my last order, 9 days international delivery. Although fast delivery time is not my main priority, I let others know because in the past people complained about long delivery, so it seems its not the case anymore. I think 9 days for international (choosing the cheapest delivery option) to be very good!!

MCF

Love the pregnenolone powder and activated charcoal. I want to try your K2 next.

Thank you

Agent207

Love the pregnenolone powder and activated charcoal. I want to try your K2 next.

I already had those, charcoal and k2, very happy with them. Charcoal in bulk powder looks high quality and at good price; the k2 is one of the best out there. Now I included pregnenolone 20grs on the last order. I'll see how well it goes at 15mg/day...

tara

The vit K2 tastes delicious - if it isn't extracted from dill, it sure tastes like it.

Amazoniac

Just copying the review that I left on the website:
- Delivery time has only been improving in my experience.
- Supplements are sealed. @haidut - A good thing that you can incorporate as well. The irony is that I just left a comment on your thread complimenting the constant price owa time.
- Sturdy package.
- And reviews are not moderated (at least they appear instanan--instantanou--I mean, right away).

churchmouth

My niacinamide powder pouch - the quick seal teared off the pouch on the second opening so now it won't reseal. I am rolling it up and using a peg to try keep out the air.
Dispatch is slow by most standards but it was just close to 7 business days.
USPS to Australia was slow for me (and tracking stopped once in Australia) but not health naturas fault.
Supplements seem great

ddjd

I know other people really like your Pregnenolone but I'd been using life extensions 100mg capsules for a long time, then tried yours and I couldn't get anywhere near the same effect. So I had to go back to life extensions

StrongMom

I am wondering if anyone used the most recent batch of cascara from health natura. I feel like it is not as effective as my previous orders. It could be just me but there is a sudden shift in my bowel movements, the same amount of cascara is not inducing a bowel movement as it used to do when i used the old batches.

tara

Great reason for the worst rating. :ss
LOL. Nice cautionary tale. Shame they didn't mention how much they'd used. I wonder if they knew what the expected effects were, or had any experience using it before. :)

X3CyO

Pau d’arco?

The pregnenelone and progesterone are great for the price.

Amazoniac

:ss
To be fair the bears are cute and appear friendly, unlike the cascara, which is sold as a laxative and the package contains warnings. What to expect?
I can only imagine myself having a supplement company, spending so much time and effort sourcing a reliable product, then such review pops up. I'm sure Peter and Zeus keep multiple body opponent bags around.