Intelligence Is All Around You

Jordan Peterson is an agent.
Hemingway was an agent.
Joe Rogan? Agent
That one guy guy who talks about linguistics and manufactured consent? Agent
Ray Peat favorite poet Walt Whitman was an agent. Sorry guise.
Anderson Cooper is an agent.
George CLooney is an agent.
Rachel Ray of the cooking channel is an agent.
Karl Marx was an agent.
Hitler and trump too.
Obama.

All those famous rockstars and rappers are agents

Steve Jobs and the guy with the soft micropenis (or is it micro soft?) are agents.

You think I'm nuts huh? Try me.

pboy

its been a big thing recently with Trump for people to actually start accusing things that for me have been obvious for many years, but it doesn't change peoples disposition for being able to identify and sense things, so basically many just swung from one direction to the other. It also doesn't change the fact theres a ton of good things available and people doing decent good work all around. If call bs on something just avoid it, if confronted with it, dotn blow up but basically point out the inconsistency or whatevers wrong. Its one thing to talk about all the bad things but few actually act in their own life in any significantly better or different way in terms of energy put out, how they spend money and time or still just submit to usery and afraid of the law and things....so its not totally but kind of irrelivent

and agent of what do you speak? I think the point is theres various people and pockets of people who do corrupt things, set up corrupt or purposeful situations to debilitate/control others...but the vast majority of people aren't like that apparently...however most will blindly or softly put up with it, thereby perpetuating...the solutions isn't barking about things, that's a start, but its practical grounded down to earth, and in peoples own lives, good decisions...really its the courage to do the right thing with intelligence in any situation, but to also promote or think of and try to implement better things

and basically no one talks about the root of the problem...which is the school system, its the thing that breaks peoples thinking they have any say or individuality and that their awareness isn't valuable or intuition, and that basically the way things are is told to them, makes them probably more likely to buy things off authorities on TV or wherever...simple research shows that it was designed to create good 'units' rather than anything actually humane in terms of learning growth or whatever, by elite classes seeking control initially that were sore after losing to napoleon, so they basically tried to control their population for mindless not fall out of line factory workers/soldiers. Unless people actually fundamentally discuss this basic thing, as well as how something more suitable to peoples well being looked...its just a scratch. 9-5's for example, and various people in various fields, are incondusive to health and peoples well being and few discuss the root of it or solutions, its like at best 'get out of it and be your own boss!' (where you just tell people to do the same in many cases)

Aspekt

Joe rogan? The open minded stoner psychedelic advocate stand up comic martial artist with a DMT tattoo who provides a huge platform for anti authoritarian, anti-establishment, anti mainstream views? I'd love to hear your logic behind this.

michael94

Joe rogan? The open minded stoner psychedelic advocate stand up comic martial artist with a DMT tattoo who provides a huge platform for anti authoritarian, anti-establishment, anti mainstream views? I'd love to hear your logic behind this.
Psychedelics give the illusion of freedom and enlightenment but are ultimately a trap that hinders real growth. I used to think lsd was the best thing ever but experience taught me how naive that was. Same story with weed and alcohol in slightly different ways. Ufc and all other sports are rigged btw

Dante

Psychedelics give the illusion of freedom and enlightenment but are ultimately a trap that hinders real growth. I used to think lsd was the best thing ever but experience taught me how naive that was. Same story with weed and alcohol in slightly different ways. Ufc and all other sports are rigged btw
Off topic from the main thread but how does one get real growth ? Are you really serious when you say *all* other sports are rigged? What about soccer, Olympics etc ?

pboy

you think so? I'm not commenting on Rogan, I think he stays a bit on the fringe but slightly goes political at times just to protect the 'integrity' of his show, and MMA might be interesting to some but it seems kind of weird to me...don't know why someone would be interested in that in the modern world or at all for that matter...and you see clips with like 2 huge dudes like wrestling ont he floor it looks incredibly, no offense, but like kind of gay

anyways though, theres a huge diff between psychadelics that are synthetic and natural, and toxins vs very subtle to non toxic
theres multiple 'psychadelic' which what does that mean btw...at the point someone is 'trippin' its more likely a toxic reaction, which is either...due to the nature of the substance itself, which might or might not be good, or their own toxins releasing into the system, its a concept most are too fish in the water to see. Peoples natural state is to be cooperative, part of environment, and open hearted...from a young age, parents, authorites, school, and religion or other things take that out of people, society at large, so people are very far from that reality...simply think about it, so if smoething like cannabis pulls someone in that direction that's basically molded to society or authorities with bad intent or ignorant, they will be like 'shocked', especially against the background of the propaganda perported about it, and the thinkin they have to be looking over their shoulder to not be 'caught'. I don't know what to say about the more intense pychadelics, I think obviously MDMA or LSD woul have ramifications and probably not be as pure or intelligent of a trip, considering the source...mushrooms I had some decent experiences with (2-3 times) but could also see how in huge amounts or abused might lead one to maybe not an ideal place, but the shake up of consciousness alone might have therapeutic value to many people...but these don't even compare to cannabis in terms of derived value over time, or even tobacco or something supposedly mild, in fact I consider cacao more valuable than mushrooms, basic non processed chocolate, and something like yerba mate also, a subtle alterer...alcohol can have value also. Just because you felt something a trap doesn't mean it is, maybe you resisted it, and also...obviously being a day to day 'drunk' depending on circumstance could point to other problems and might not be ideal for many people, have physical consequences if not intelligently done, and 'hinder growth' but really growth is determined by an individuals attention and will kind of regardless of what they do, and naturally someone who's tough enough to grow through whatever isn't going to use things that 'hinder' them past the point of their value. Its kind of like people blaming alcohol for the person who does a bad act...it was just brought out by intensifying a situation and feeling, but the potential was already there, so its still the persons fault regardless of alcohol...if that same person was forced to stop drinking its not like they'd suddenly change their disposition, it would remain in there repressed or ruminating in some fashion, and likewise plenty of people of great achievement, character, and many other things have drinkin in decent amounts, and never did really bad acts. I saw plenty of people at parties growing up or that grew up around where when drinking the tendencies I could sense under the surface would come out but its not like those inclinations couldn't already be detected, where as myself could get drunk to the point of throwing up, and never did anything bad or even close, and in fact basically remained the same person...so I know drinking isn't an excuse for what people do. There was a time period for a few years later on when I didn't hang out with the same people, or many people at all, and would drink without thought...I was a vegan and relatively having hard time getting in calories so developed the habit of sipping wine or sake most of the day. I worked jobs, and kept passionate in learning and experimenting basically, if not, the exact same way I always did and continued to do once stopped drinking

Last edited:

michael94

Off topic from the main thread but how does one get real growth ? Are you really serious when you say *all* other sports are rigged? What about soccer, Olympics etc ?
Hey
Well the way I view psychedelics is the following... They allow one to feel emotions/chemical interactions which have otherwise been limited due to poor health ( so the initial infatuation is understandable ), but these breakthroughs are still corrupted in comparison to the real thing. Kind of like when you first discover you can masturbate during puberty... Actually physical sex is yet another corruption but I won't get into that right now.
I am not anti-psychedelics ( or anything else for that matter ). These things exist so we can experience and understand the difference between truth/illusion. Vaccines and genetic degeneration exist so we can know suffering/agony. Etc. I know it is cliche but the idea of negative things being blessings in disguise is very much real. As painful as one's life can be, the prospect of stagnation in spiritual development and dissolution into the elements is infinitely more frightening.

Re: sports

If you look at the history of rigged games at the start of professional sports ( especially baseball ), I think it's crazy to think that the corruption stopped as these entertainment businesses got bigger. 100 billion annually is bet on football alone. I could go into more specifics on why I'm certain most major televised matches are rigged, I was a huge sports fan up until I was about 19.

xiaohua

I don't think you're nuts @pimpnamedraypeat . I was originally sucked into the 'crazy SJW vs rational straight-talking conservative' dichotomy and followed all the debates with interest, but I'm sick of all the talking points now, it feels like the narrative is being controlled on both sides. Thesis - antithesis - synthesis. I don't know if this Jordan Peterson guy is an agent but it's plausible to me.

What about Milo Yiannopoulos? He is 100% controlled opposition as far as I'm concerned.

9f56c96d56a5a999bbd02310fdb3edf6.jpg

jaa

This is the most reasonable thing you've said, and it's still absolutely ridiculous. It's a sport with many individual competing differences where athletes complain about pay and are trying to unionize. And the guys with the most skill excel in ways you would expect guys with their specific skillsets to. Not to mention the number of high profile fights that end up being snoozers when it's in nobody's interest to make it a snoozer if collusion was involved, but is expected to occur with some frequency if two guys main objective is to win the fight. I could go on and on and on about how the UFC results match exactly what you would expect if it wasn't rigged, but I am interested to hear your evidence to the contrary and how you think about such things. Please explain.

Waynish

You need to get outside in the fresh air and sun. Then be social. Then you should be able to entertain that reality is more nuanced than you thought - even while some of those on your list are pawns of the intelligence agencies.

OP
pimpnamedraypeat
and agent of what do you speak? I think the point is theres various people and pockets of people who do corrupt things, set up corrupt or purposeful situations to debilitate/control others...but the vast majority of people aren't like that apparently...however most will blindly or softly put up with it, thereby perpetuating...the solutions isn't barking about things, that's a start, but its practical grounded down to earth, and in peoples own lives, good decisions...really its the courage to do the right thing with intelligence in any situation, but to also promote or think of and try to implement better things

I 100% agree with your sentiments on the school system but that's a topic for another day. And I speak of intelligence agents. I use CIA as a catch all term but there are loads of different organizations.

I believe that most if not all forms of media are controlled and that anyone who gets famous in literature, the arts, music, Hollywood, television, etc is controlled.

Not only are famous people controlled agents, but most famous events are staged or managed. Trayvon Martin shooting was fake. His dad is a high level freemason and George Zimmermans dad is an Army sergeant. The event polarized the nation. Blacks on one side, whites and mexicans on the other. The details of the case were muddled up enough act as Rorschach test. All these events and stories that keep the nation riveted, one after the other are staged for exactly that purpose. What would people do if there wasn't some new catastrophe on the news getting them all hyped up. They would calm down...and they would think.
Can't have that...better to keep them in a continuous state of subconscious fight, flight, freeze, fawn state.

Fight ("Kill all muslims!")
flight (preppers, collapse, bunkers)
freeze (stereotypical fat guy veggied out on the couch)
fawn ("I love donald trump/obama/steve jobs")

I'm not looking for a solution I am looking to stir things up.

Oh come on. Tim Leary was working with the CIA. They made the LSD, they drugged the hippies (and the blacks), the pushed the whole psychadelic enlightenment angle. What about a millionaire podcaster/anti -establishment celebrity is anti-establishment? They've made a whole industry out of that shtick.

Waynish

You work for the CIA dude... Because you're grouping so many people into such tight definitions... "They made the LSD" - no... They tried to use LSD for their purposes, and it didn't work out so well as far as we know. If anything has made folks consistently skeptical of authoritarianism, then it has been psychedelics.

OP
pimpnamedraypeat

What do you want to grow in? All professional sports are rigged. Did you watch the superbowl this year?

Agent of what?

Agent is a catch all term. They could be freemasons, CIA agents, or working for military intelligence.

They could also be the children of rich families. A lot of celebrities are related. A lot of athletes are related. Same with other famous people. Presidents...dictators...revolutionaries...

Why Basketball Runs in the Family
A new WSJ study finds 48.8% of players are related to an elite athlete—that number is 17.5% for the NFL and 14.5% for MLB

Who really controls this institution?
The trillionaire families at the top control the institutions.

What's their agenda?

Their agenda is to keep us distracted.
Their agenda is to get us fighting amongst each other.
Women Vs Men.
Democrat vs Republican
Liberal vs Conservative
Catholic vs protestant
black vs white
white vs asian
Red sox vs Yankees
Manchester United vs some other soccer team
Coke vs pepsi
Trump vs the world
And on and on and on

Yes, at the moment, I think you are.

Insert generic quote about being sane in an insane world

I don't think you're nuts @pimpnamedraypeat . I was originally sucked into the 'crazy SJW vs rational straight-talking conservative' dichotomy and followed all the debates with interest, but I'm sick of all the talking points now, it feels like the narrative is being controlled on both sides. Thesis - antithesis - synthesis. I don't know if this Jordan Peterson guy is an agent but it's plausible to me.

What about Milo Yiannopoulos? He is 100% controlled opposition as far as I'm concerned.

9f56c96d56a5a999bbd02310fdb3edf6.jpg

Haha no doubt. Thank you.

Yes Milo is intelligence.
Jordan Peterson
Snowden
Assange
Tami lauren
The other one
Young Turks
Alex Jones
Obviously all the news reporters and talking heads
FOX news
MNSCBC
CNN
Woody harrelson
comedians
Politicians, yes even the anti-establishment ones
The guy who wrote the fault in our stars is probably an agent
The New age movement is full of agents (because it was created by them)
Those indian yogis and gurus are agents
As are all the diet fads
You got vegan agents
Paleo agents

Remeber. These guys have a lot of money to waste....

Be it music festivals, celebrity gossip, politics, psychedelics, or diet fads....they're gonna get you with something.

xiaohua

So it's about having strategically-placed influencers across the spectrum of society and culture, designed to appeal to as many different demographics as possible, for the purpose of controlling how people think and feel about things? Makes sense.

Julia Child (chef) and Gloria Steinem (feminist) both had confirmed CIA affiliations BTW. Aleister Crowley (occultist) was apparently MI5/MI6.

pboy

I 100% agree with your sentiments on the school system but that's a topic for another day. And I speak of intelligence agents. I use CIA as a catch all term but there are loads of different organizations.

I believe that most if not all forms of media are controlled and that anyone who gets famous in literature, the arts, music, Hollywood, television, etc is controlled.

Not only are famous people controlled agents, but most famous events are staged or managed. Trayvon Martin shooting was fake. His dad is a high level freemason and George Zimmermans dad is an Army sergeant. The event polarized the nation. Blacks on one side, whites and mexicans on the other. The details of the case were muddled up enough act as Rorschach test. All these events and stories that keep the nation riveted, one after the other are staged for exactly that purpose. What would people do if there wasn't some new catastrophe on the news getting them all hyped up. They would calm down...and they would think.
Can't have that...better to keep them in a continuous state of subconscious fight, flight, freeze, fawn state.

Fight ("Kill all muslims!")
flight (preppers, collapse, bunkers)
freeze (stereotypical fat guy veggied out on the couch)
fawn ("I love donald trump/obama/steve jobs")

I'm not looking for a solution I am looking to stir things up.

Oh come on. Tim Leary was working with the CIA. They made the LSD, they drugged the hippies (and the blacks), the pushed the whole psychadelic enlightenment angle. What about a millionaire podcaster/anti -establishment celebrity is anti-establishment? They've made a whole industry out of that shtick.

well here's the thing...I agree basically and have known since a young age despite whether or no one else agreed...this was like before the internet I knew something about 9 11 or just in general people on TV, politicians were fishy. I dunno if its something in kids innocent immunity its more obvious, but like even the school system I resisted...basically I could sense people who want to manipulate, use, or control others that aren't open to fairness, and so it was pretty easy to be able to see/sense things, then as internet came out and I could research it was more and more tangibly apparent and as I interacted in the out of school world with more and more people I saw general trends, but since I basically was alone or nearly in thinking that I just pursued individually higher things and it paid off, is paying off, but the thing is...its true, theres been documented things in history about people wanting to set up assembly line factory systems, there was slavery, there was false flags, there was documented cases of leaders making state religions just to control people, there has been book burning and deliberate changing of history/culture in attempt to control people, there has been posturing about how powerful one is so that but a few can control many out of fear

however, currently, I think people overestimate the so called bad guys, and that really its even the basic person who lives in a standard fearful way that is not as much as, but also in fault to an extent ...because basically most people even the so called elites really aren't that smart or have that much energy, they do what they do to get through the day also and have illness and fatigue and all that, they aren't superhuman or have superhuman powers. Theres a ton of deceit and injustice, but I think a lot of stuff is just kind of lack of energy or will so people just repeat things and go through the motions, and if bad stuff is currently the status quoe or what is said and done, it just stands...really justice wins and people can be inspired but it takes an effort and people to actually implement things and speak up...action in daily life is the biggest thing, including messaging to at large but also the basic people in 9-5's or low wage jobs should also resist unfair or excessive control, people in school should do research and self learning and relay it during class and various things...it might irritate the going throught he motions people but its not meant to be combative, its like look some stuff is unfair and wrong, heres what can be done about it...why not do it, its not that complicated...I don't think the rockafellers have the capability to go into everyones life and karate chop them for speaking up, they rely (or th ose like that) on massive channels via which to subdue and propagandize people but its peoples fault for not trusting their intuition or using will in daily life to not do something that seems off

I took a basic speeding ticket to court not that long ago to just see the process through and basically it would've been let off (which would've been right) but the jury, despite no evidence from the police, still voted guilty and chose like 120 dollars or something ridiculous...and the judge and everything was neutral in it...so it shows basically, the system is pretty open its really a lot of times (not in all cases I presume but I don't know maybe) its the lack of intelligence or willingness to think logically, intelligently, and do the right thing of every day people...they are too afraid of authorities and don't even trust themselves to have a say, and would be too afraid to actually do the right thing even though its actually better...and I kind of think the school system is a big part in that, but I say no excuse! yet I empathize, but I dunno how with a straight face those people for example could've docked an innocent well speaking obviously decent person, then gone on with their day without maybe thinking it wasn't right to do or be in some bit of shame or at least question their not speaking up

Last edited:

Waynish

I see many conflations in many of the implications here:
-- 'influenced by same organization' with 'works for same organization'
-- 'works for same organization' with 'has same agenda as organization'
-- 'organization has unified agenda' with 'organization has many agendas'
even
-- 'someone works for an organization' with 'someone doesn't disagree with everything an organization does'

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom