Safety Of Vaping Nicotine

Waynish

I have gotten good results from shisha - but of course having that much tar on a regular basis would be terrible.

Any analysis on the short and long term safety of PG (Propylene Glycol) vs. VG (Vegetable Glycerin) vape cartridges? The only other substance ingested is nicotine, I think. How do you rate the safety of vaping? Is it optimally safe for the ingestion of nicotine?

x-ray peat

I think its safer than tobacco but still has its dangers. If you are after the nicotine why not just use the patch or gum. Though as an ex smoker I do understand its appeal.

Last edited:

zztr

Do the vegetable glycerine nicotine topically, or be super duper careful about taking it orally (lethal OD easy to achieve). No need to experiment with coating your lungs in either sort of goo.

OP
W

Waynish

Is there evidence that veggie glycerine damages lungs? Have any of you who weren't habitual users decided to go on nicotine for health benefits?

What's that substance called in vape fluid that ruins the lungs?

x-ray peat

anti-freeze plus unknown toxins of Chinese origin all heated up into a toxic brew. though it still maybe better than smoking

OP
W

Waynish

There must be some safer one out there by now... Certain ones that aren't from a "Chinese origin."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals