How Does Everybody Take Their Coffee?

Jsaute21

The title says it all. What do we feel are best add ons to America's favorite beverage? I usually add 1% milk, raw sugar and gelatin. Occasionally some salt as well.

milk_lover

milk+instant coffee+white sugar+glycine/gelatin+hydro coconut oil. I drink about 5 to 6 cups a day of that. When I go out I drink strong espressos without anything because usually I drink it after a meal.

OP
J

Jsaute21

@milk_lover respect. I like my espresso strong as well. Unnecessary to use sugar or milk when consumed with a meal. Do you feel good on 5 to 6 cups of coffee day? I am usually 2-3 cups a day guy and i take 2 days off a week.

milk_lover

@milk_lover respect. I like my espresso strong as well. Unnecessary to use sugar or milk when consumed with a meal. Do you feel good on 5 to 6 cups of coffee day? I am usually 2-3 cups a day guy and i take 2 days off a week.
Yes I feel good on 5 to 6 cups of coffee. I think it increases my dopamine and makes me happy.

yerrag

Vietnamese-drip ground Liberia dark roast with 1 tsp raw sugar.

With evaporated milk on days I haveave enough dietary calcium. On days without, evaporated milk is frothed and sprinkled with eggshell powder.

After breakfast and lunch.

DaveFoster

6 cups, same style as milk lover except added 2 TSP salt, creatine, taurine, and chocolate chips without soy lecithin.

DaveFoster

Savage @DaveFoster. Do you take those supplements every day?
Every day: 8 TBSP gelatin, 2 g taurine, 3 g creatine, K2 (4-8 mg); haidut's Energin (10-30 drops); Pansterone (4 drops); extra pregnenolone (80-100 mg for liver enzymes); methylene blue (100 mcg/day); Lapodin (3-5 drops [small dose]); S. Boulardii capsule; 4 mg cyproheptadine; 4.5 mg naltrexone before bed.

DaveFoster

FiveAsh

organic Arabica from puertorico, strong made in a cafetiere with little water, C. 200ml whole milk cold and a couple seconds pour of unrefined cane sugar from the jar. after a meal. gives my high androgens the kick in the back side to send my libido sky high. peace out peatarians. X

dbh25

Kicking Horse 3 Sisters organic coffee, 12 oz made with a Chemex, with steamed milk, 4-5 days per week. I eat some dates with it, no need to add sugar to the java.

dq139

natures promise organic keurig pod espresso (I open 2 pods and put it in a french press), 1 tsp of organic honey & maple syrup, butter, sea salt, organic milk and 10 drops of liquid trace minerals.

M

member 2106

Decaffeinated Carte Noire instant coffee with sugar and 1% milk.

B

Braveheart

instant pure columbian made w skim milk, sugar...4 cups per day gives my calcium requirement

pboy

50 cups dark roast espresso brewed in 1oz shots

on a real note though I wonder how much coffee ray peat drinks in a day, he alludes to those that actually drank super high amounts I wonder if he does...its vitamin/mineral and if caffeine provides pre vitamins or precursors it could be huge, 50 though is like a ton..i dunno if that's an embellishment or if people actually have done that

paymanz

i wondering if he drinks all of that 50 cups before noon , because it may badly effect your sleep at night.

Travis

How do I take my coffee?

[Insert lewd Gerson joke]

Actually, I just drink it plain. I use a French press with Costa Rican coffee. I used to have one of those classic La Pavoni espresso makers but when I stopped drinking milk, espresso lost its coolness. Too much work for one shot.

When I had the espresso machine, I found that other beans tasted better that weren't marketed as "espresso roast". The shots I had pulled with medium roasts tasted better to me.

L

lollipop

I use a low acid light roasted coffee, grind 36gm beans and add 600gms water to Chemex and let it slow drip. Meanwhile I heat up half and half with honey to add to coffee after dripping. Makes 2 cups. One for me, one for my husband. We do this twice daily - breakfast and lunch.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals