Methylene Blue Source: Blue Brain Boost

tara

This is a good point that I wish was raised on this forum more often. Who is actually measuring their reserves? This doesn't seem easy to do. I don't even see anyone tracking everything to the point that they know how low they are on possibly optimal trace-nutrient levels.
I don't think it's easy to track them all. Peat's mentions of 'generous nutrition' make sense to me in the context of anything we do to try to raise metabolism. Along with the liver, oysters, eggs, milk, OJ, fruit, greens, maybe spuds, etc that Peat points to (as individually workable), I suspect that eating a wide range of species from time to time might help cover the trace elements.

mitosolutions

You guys raise some interesting points. We considered putting a fulvic mineral blend in the mitoblue. Maybe we will go ahead and do this now.

PhilParma

BBB doesn't have MB in stock anymore.

@Dan Wich (or anyone else), do you know of any quality/pure sources of MB that are available at the moment?

Search Amazon for "methylene blue" and you get 500 results. Search for "methylene blue usp" and you get 0 results.

OP
Dan W

Dan W

BBB doesn't have MB in stock anymore.

@Dan Wich (or anyone else), do you know of any quality/pure sources of MB that are available at the moment?
I can't speak for any of these, but I've been meaning to look more into the ones from IdeaLabs, Ceretropic, Health Natura, and nyles7.com.

jitsmonkey

You guys raise some interesting points. We considered putting a fulvic mineral blend in the mitoblue. Maybe we will go ahead and do this now.
I for one wouldn't buy a fulvic mineral "enhanced" mb. I've yet to see any reference to fulvic acid that upon seeing the COA wasn't a toxic mess. If you can provide high quality MB that's more than enough ;-)

mitosolutions

I for one wouldn't buy a fulvic mineral "enhanced" mb. I've yet to see any reference to fulvic acid that upon seeing the COA wasn't a toxic mess. If you can provide high quality MB that's more than enough ;-)

Thanks for your feedback, Jitsmonkey. You're not the only person to say that you'd prefer that fulvic acid was left out of the bottle. As a result, we have taken it out. All you guys in the US can now get MitoBlue here: MitoSolutions :)
MS

Dhair

Thanks for your feedback, Jitsmonkey. You're not the only person to say that you'd prefer that fulvic acid was left out of the bottle. As a result, we have taken it out. All you guys in the US can now get MitoBlue here: MitoSolutions :)
MS
How would this compare to Blue Brain Boost methylene blue?

mitosolutions

How would this compare to Blue Brain Boost methylene blue?

Hi Dhair, MitoBlue is very similar to bluebrainboost. We use vortexed water in line with Gerald Pollacks work but this probably has minimal impact. We added a mineral blend for a while but got negative feedback so have now removed it.

We initally made MitoBlue for Europeans who didn't want to pay import duties. However, lots of people from the US have asked us to ship to them.

MS

Queequeg

anyone buy MB from an established chemical company like Macsen Labs or Sigma Aldrich?

ddjd

Here's a new-to-me methylene blue source (found by Tyler, whose photography you will enjoy unless you're some kind of monster):
Powder form (COA)
Liquid form

They shared a coupon code, but I don't know if it's supposed to be posted publicly. I can PM it to anyone considering ordering

I'm curious to learn how their solvents compare to other MB sources, I don't know anything about MB manufacturing. Any comparisons with Oxidal, Haidut?
guys does anyone know if this top screenshot would be close to a pharma grade methylene blue?

this website in NL seems to have so many different versions of MB for sale

1673619888788.png

1673619987948.png

1673620019339.png

Waynish

If we knew how to make it, then we'd know a lot more than "pharma grade" or not.

Back
Top Bottom